• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Brindor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1578185249200.png

Brindor

This AMA's subject is Cooking Mama's helpful assistant: Brindor!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Brindor has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

kay, Brindor Brindor , it's all yours

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. What's your favorite dish?

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187

This AMA's subject is Cooking Mama's helpful assistant: Brindor!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Brindor has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

kay, Brindor Brindor , it's all yours

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. What's your favorite dish?
1. Snaaaaaake, even if I've never played an MGS game
2. Battle Royale, Princess Mononoke, The Terminator
3. Can't go wrong with Pepperoni Pizza and Garlic Bread
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Cooking Mama for Smash, y/n?
Never
Yes
YES
YESSSSSSS

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. Have you started your plans to take over the infiniverse?
2. Have you ever learned how to read?
3. Are you a Cooking Mama, Cooking Daddy, or Cooking God...or none of the above?

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
1. Have you started your plans to take over the infiniverse?
2. Have you ever learned how to read?
3. Are you a Cooking Mama, Cooking Daddy, or Cooking God...or none of the above?
1. Not yet, the Multiverse is enough to make me lose the plot
2. Yes I am reading Ender's Game right now
3. I am a Cooking Monsieur, my specialities are frogs legs and humped back snails covered with tartar sauce.

1. Which image in my signature do you like better?
  2. Do you play any mobile games?
  3. Do you have a bionic arm?
1. On mobile right now, but I'll answer this in a moment
2. Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links and occasionally Chess. I'm also looking to start playing Go
3. I'm a Terminator, an emotionless cyborg badass so yes I do have one

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
  1. Do you have a favorite show that you could recommend me? What makes you like it so much?
  2. Ignoring leaks, rumors and common sense, who do you believe will be DLC fighter #5?
  3. What was the first album you ever purchased?

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
  1. Do you have a favorite show that you could recommend me? What makes you like it so much?
  2. Ignoring leaks, rumors and common sense, who do you believe will be DLC fighter #5?
  3. What was the first album you ever purchased?
1. Now, I can tell you from first hand experience that the majority of episodes from Tales from the Crypt are stinkers and not worth your valuable time. However that said there is one episode from the show that I did actually really like

It's set in No Man's Land near the end of WW1, and it's about the strained relationship between a General (Kirk Douglas) and his cowardly son (played by Kirk Douglas real life son) who's beginning to shrink away from his responsibilities on the front lines.

The opening scene has one of the best tracking shots I've ever seen in either television or film, showing you the absolute unfiltered carnage that surrounded and terrorised men as they fought like rapid dogs over meager advancements that came and went as the war rolled on.

It's also an episode totally askew to the rest of Tales back catalogue. In a series filled with supernaturalism and overall cheesiness, the only horrors shown here are those dealt by the hands of men.
WW1, at the time, left an unimaginable body count in it's wake, and you see how with the way people are killed in this episode, how they're strung up on barbed wire, blown to bits by a landmine or shot multiple times by rifles

I'm not gonna describe it any further, but yeah this episode is one of the few worth watching

2. Either Steve from Minecrap or a Capcom Rep (probably Dante or Phoenix.) If it's none of them then I fully expect them in the next wave.
3. Anaïs Mitchell's Hadestown or the Thermals The Body The Blood The Machine. Both great albums BTW

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
1. Besides Cooking Mama (great choice btw) what is your most wanted for Smash DLC?
2. What's an obscure or overlooked game that you feel more people should play?
3. What is one of your dreams for the future?

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
1. Besides Cooking Mama (great choice btw) what is your most wanted for Smash DLC?
2. What's an obscure or overlooked game that you feel more people should play?
3. What is one of your dreams for the future?
1. Phoenix Wright. Dream Dream Pick: Captain N The Gamemaster
2. Catherine, I know people can be turned off by the puzzle gameplay and animu artstyle but it's actually really good
3. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom