• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: 7NATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1579712954683.png

7NATOR

Th7s AMA's subject 7s a SB regular and the Ult7mate L7fe For- alright, I'll stop, I'm sorry, lol couldn't resist. anyways, give it up for 7NATOR!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until 7NATOR has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

alrighty, 7NATOR 7NATOR , it's all yours

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. 1337 5p34k, y35 0r n0?

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
  1. Where does your username come from?
  2. What games are you looking forward to this year?
  3. What is your ideal lunch?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. Ever play Quest 64?
2. Other than Super Shadow, what would you like for his Final Smash?
3. Of all the Sonic games you've played, are you able to to list them in order from favorite to least favorite?

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
1. If you have a dog, what’s it’s name? If not, what would you name it if you had one?
2. How do you feel about Kunio most likely getting deconfirmed?
3. Favorite series on Netflix?

7NATOR

Smash Master

Th7s AMA's subject 7s a SB regular and the Ult7mate L7fe For- alright, I'll stop, I'm sorry, lol couldn't resist. anyways, give it up for 7NATOR!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until 7NATOR has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

alrighty, 7NATOR 7NATOR , it's all yours

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. 1337 5p34k, y35 0r n0?

1. I Honestly can remember that much. I think Everyone is Here and Sans got the most hype from me. in terms of Playable Characters it was Probably Cloud, cause he's Bigger than the Sky and Cooler than Space, But I Don't think I've ever nutted so hard to a character reveal than what some reactors do. Maybe when Shadow, Goku, or Vergil get in I'm gonna nut for the first time, but otherwise yes

Actually, I Remember. I think it was when SSB Crusade added Shadow to the game with the coolest trailer. It was cool to see and I remember being so hype to Play Shadow in Smash fan game.

2. That's something i can't decide myself. One movie I'll bring up is Zathura. I watched that movie so many times and it was so cool. people says when they watched it it felt like a Pipe Dream

3. n0 unfortunately

1. Ever play Quest 64?
2. Other than Super Shadow, what would you like for his Final Smash?
3. Of all the Sonic games you've played, are you able to to list them in order from favorite to least favorite?
1. Is that game where this "Brian" Person in your Profile thing comes from

2. If you ever Played DB FighterZ, I Want Shadow's Final Smash to be like Hit's, complete with the back turned to the opponent. Something like him using the Chaos Rift technique from the Sonic Chronicles Rpg game, putting them in Chaos Void while he turns Super Shadow and bodies the captured characters with Light Speed dash attacks, Shadow Clones, Chaos Magic and Chaos Spears, while the opponents are frozen in time, then after he done he powers down from Super Form and turns his Back toward the Opponent before snapping his fingers than The Opponents feel the Damage

Or they could just use Chaos Blast, but I would prefer they make that a Special Move instead, or Some Super Special Move

3. Nah that's too hard, but i could try to list of good games and stuff

Excellent: Sonic Rush, Sonic Adventure 2 (the Sonic/Shadow Stages), Sonic Generations, Sonic Battle Lost Ending Neo

Cool: Sonic Mania, Sonic Adventure 2 (everything else), Shadow the Hedgehog, Ultimate Flash Sonic, Sonic Megamix, Sonic Colors, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Forces Speed Battle, Sonic Dash

That's all I can think of at the moment. I did include some Fangames because Fangames are cool. No I never Played the OG Sonic Games. I think my First Sonic game was Sonic Rush. I Think Sonic Rush and Sonic Generations are my favorites from the list. The Sonic and Shadow Stages are fire, andif there was an entire game of that it would be Super Epic. Sonic Battle Lost Ending Neo was a really cool fangame with an awesome battle system. It also made Mephiles that much more cooler. His theme in that game was SO Good!

It's weird because As you can see my favorites are games where Shadow isn't playable. Truth be told I Liked Shadow mostly cause I saw footage and stuff on him on the internet and He was really cool. I read up on his lore and he captivated me. I say he has one of the coolest Designs in any works of fiction. they nailed it. It wasn't cause I played a game he was in and fell in love with him. Hell the Reason I got Sonic Adventure 2 because I Finally wanted to play a game where Shadow was Playable.

I Tried to Play Shadow the Hedgehog on a Gamecube Emulator. My laptop isn't very powerful, so there was some lag. It's a cool game though. on Topic of Shadow being edgy in that game, i can see where it is an issue, but it's still cool. I like the more Chill, more Peaceful , More Collected Shadow that was in SA2, Sonic Battle, Sonic 06, and Sonic heroes, and I also like the Edgy Shadow from Shadow the Hedgehog

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
  1. Where does your username come from?
  2. What games are you looking forward to this year?
  3. What is your ideal lunch?
1. I Thought it was an unique name and also i think it had something to do with me wanting to do some rapping. It was based on me trying to rap like 7 different people. it didn't turn out, and I've rethink my Life decisions.

It'a still cool because there are 7 days in the week. Also 7 Chaos Emeralds

2. DMC3SE on the Switch, No More Heroes 3, Smash DLC VOL.2

I mean, there are games I would be down for Playing like RE3 Remake, Halo Infinite (wait that's not coming out this year), Some Indie Games, Under Night in Birth on the Switch, but I try to go under the impression I'm getting only like 1-3 new games a year. DMC3 Switch, Extra Smash DLC, and No More Heroes 3 are a priority. Maybe Bayo 3 too if that comes out this year

I Played DMC4SE, DMC5, and DMC1 (Very Recent). I never actually Played 3, so I'm excited, especially since they are adding Style Switching to Switch. I Always wanted to Try the No More Heroes games but it has never panned out, so that would be exciting. I also like Playing Smash, so I get all the characters.

3. It Depends on the day. I guess for all time It would have every food, a little of everything delicous because yes

1. If you have a dog, what’s it’s name? If not, what would you name it if you had one?
2. How do you feel about Kunio most likely getting deconfirmed?
3. Favorite series on Netflix?

I Don't want a Dog (nor want one) but If i had one, I would name it barbecue because when it's time to put it down, it's dinner time...

actually maybe not, I'm going to edit that out

2. Nothing on Kunio, but the interesting thing is that Arc Systems works is indeed with Smash. one of my friends wants Sol Badguy, so i guess if it leads to a character, that's cool. Personally if we got a Arc Systems works Character I Rather have I-NO cause she has a Guitar, Hades Izanami so that one guy on Gamefaqs that has a thing for her can get hype, or maybe Yuzuirha from Under Night cause Katana users are cool and she is cool . SOl Badguy would be lit, especially if he had his Dragon Install.

Well that, or there is always Ragna. I guess he be cool, but Would prefer Sol

3. I Haven't watched Netflix like that. I really only watch netflix On Rare Occasions. I don't think I've watched a whole series except for Narcos (though i didn't even finish that) ot Fuller House because My aunt was watching those and yes

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. Is that game where this "Brian" Person in your Profile thing comes from

Correct. An elemental mage, basically. I won't say more unless you're interested(and there's always the description in my support topic if that's faster to read. Note that the game itself is not really described in the thread).

2. If you ever Played DB FighterZ, I Want Shadow's Final Smash to be like Hit's, complete with the back turned to the opponent. Something like him using the Chaos Rift technique from the Sonic Chronicles Rpg game, putting them in Chaos Void while he turns Super Shadow and bodies the captured characters with Light Speed dash attacks, Shadow Clones, Chaos Magic and Chaos Spears, while the opponents are frozen in time, then after he done he powers down from Super Form and turns his Back toward the Opponent before snapping his fingers than The Opponents feel the Damage
I haven't seen it, but I get the idea~

Or they could just use Chaos Blast, but I would prefer they make that a Special Move instead, or Some Super Special Move
I kind of like the idea of him having an upgrade moveset, akin to Arsene, but they're mostly the same move upgraded. Chaos Burst -> Chaos Blast, Chaos Magic -> Chaos Spear, etc.

BTW, what is Sonic Battle Last Ending Neo? I only played Sonic Battle in itself. Great game. Though repetitive.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Correct. An elemental mage, basically. I won't say more unless you're interested(and there's always the description in my support topic if that's faster to read. Note that the game itself is not really described in the thread).

I haven't seen it, but I get the idea~

I kind of like the idea of him having an upgrade moveset, akin to Arsene, but they're mostly the same move upgraded. Chaos Burst -> Chaos Blast, Chaos Magic -> Chaos Spear, etc.

BTW, what is Sonic Battle Last Ending Neo? I only played Sonic Battle in itself. Great game. Though repetitive.
It's a Fangame. It plays like a anime 2d Fighter kind of. it's also free and stuff. it never got completely finished but there are builds you can download and stuff

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's a Fangame. It plays like a anime 2d Fighter kind of. it's also free and stuff. it never got completely finished but there are builds you can download and stuff
I might've seen that.

Speaking of, every try to get a character you want in a fangame(MUGEN, Brawlhalla, etc.)?

7NATOR

Smash Master
I might've seen that.

Speaking of, every try to get a character you want in a fangame(MUGEN, Brawlhalla, etc.)?
Well with Mugen you can put in anyone so that's not very hard.

Not a Fan game, but the whole reason i modded brawl cause Shadow as playable with mods. I still remember watching shock44's Video on Shadow mod, among others like reviews on Knuckles for example. It wasn't just Shadow too, it was other Cool characters like Goku, Cloud, Sephiroth, Dante, Tabuu. Anyway it all seemed complicated but i managed to get it done. it was glorious and i hope that Smash Ultimate has a modding scene like Brawl. However advanced sercurity and the huge risk of getting banned on Switch and the fact Game's Files aren't as easy to manipulate like Brawl's might put a damper on that

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well with Mugen you can put in anyone so that's not very hard.

Not a Fan game, but the whole reason i modded brawl cause Shadow as playable with mods. I still remember watching shock44's Video on Shadow mod, among others like reviews on Knuckles for example. It wasn't just Shadow too, it was other Cool characters like Goku, Cloud, Sephiroth, Dante, Tabuu. Anyway it all seemed complicated but i managed to get it done. it was glorious and i hope that Smash Ultimate has a modding scene like Brawl. However advanced sercurity and the huge risk of getting banned on Switch and the fact Game's Files aren't as easy to manipulate like Brawl's might put a damper on that
Nice. And yeah, sadly modding is a risky thing now. :c

Speaking of mods, I know there's one where Shadow can take out the various Guns in Brawl. You hear of that one?

7NATOR

Smash Master
Nice. And yeah, sadly modding is a risky thing now. :c

Speaking of mods, I know there's one where Shadow can take out the various Guns in Brawl. You hear of that one?
I Think that one was made by Sdoom, he goes by Virum now. That Shadow mod was made after Mastoklo changed the game with his Shadow PSA (it didn't age well though). Sdoom's Shadow is probably the best Shadow ever made, since it created the Staple for most Shadow mods in Brawl. I tell you it was legendary.

But yeah Shadow had a taunt where he could summon guns (he took percentage as a trade off). Honestly i hope Sakurai adds something like that when he adds Shadow in 5 decades. Perhaps Sega wouldn't allow it though, they don't like to remember that aspect of Shadow

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I Think that one was made by Sdoom, he goes by Virum now. That Shadow mod was made after Mastoklo changed the game with his Shadow PSA (it didn't age well though). Sdoom's Shadow is probably the best Shadow ever made, since it created the Staple for most Shadow mods in Brawl. I tell you it was legendary.

But yeah Shadow had a taunt where he could summon guns (he took percentage as a trade off). Honestly i hope Sakurai adds something like that when he adds Shadow in 5 decades. Perhaps Sega wouldn't allow it though, they don't like to remember that aspect of Shadow
I think the one I saw was via Down B? But I don't know.

Anyway, do you play mods more than regular games?

7NATOR

Smash Master
I think the one I saw was via Down B? But I don't know.

Anyway, do you play mods more than regular games?
No, Mostly cause Mods have no Online, plus Stuff breaks in mods, like how few single player modes in brawl (tourney) broke with mods. also Subspace mode doesn't use any extra characters brought in.

Well that's Brawl mods compared to Smash 4 and ultimate. Compared to Regular Brawl I can't go back. Modded Brawl is too much fun.

But in any case, I think Brawl is really game I've modded. I have no PC so no mods for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom