Semi Portable Gaming Setup

Hello Smash Community! I’m looking for some recommendations on how I can create a semi portable gaming setup in this massive locker that I have all to myself. I have a monitor, a Wii U/Switch setup, and of course all the chords for each.

I’m thinking that I’m gonna need some sort of portable power unit that’s capable of powering both of these things for longish periods of time. I’m looking for something that is both compact and relatively affordable. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Luigifan18

Smash Champion
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hello Smash Community! I’m looking for some recommendations on how I can create a semi portable gaming setup in this massive locker that I have all to myself. I have a monitor, a Wii U/Switch setup, and of course all the chords for each.

I’m thinking that I’m gonna need some sort of portable power unit that’s capable of powering both of these things for longish periods of time. I’m looking for something that is both compact and relatively affordable. Any recommendations? Thanks!
First of all, the Switch itself is already fully portable. Second, why is this thread talking about the Wii U on the Ultimate discussion board?!?

I’m just trying to make a generic setup, I know the switch is already full portable but I would like to play on a monitor.