• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Selling EVO Ticket

teolandon

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I bought my EVO tickets a while ago but it turns out I won't be able to make it :(. I know that the Friday-Saturday passes are not transferable, since they're tied to your tag and you, but the Sunday finals tickets are regular AXS tickets, so they are absolutely transferable.

Is there anyone who didn't get a chance to buy their Sunday tickets before they sold out? I've been looking around my scene but it seems like everyone got them.

PM me if interested, I'll keep the price low, probably lower than I bought it for, I'm just trying to get rid of it right now, not to make a profit.

dopatoo

Smash Rookie
I am also trying to sell 2 EVO finals tickets since I can no longer attend the event. I also have two 2-day passes available. Please PM me if you are interested; I will sell each 2-day pass for $30 and each finals ticket for $60 (prices are negotiable).

Tru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5043-3812-6914
Hey guys, just wondering, are you able to transfer e-tickets to someone else? If so, I'll be selling my two evo finals tickets off also for around 60 each.

vsmak

Smash Rookie
I'm looking to buy sunday finals ticket, message me if you are selling.

JackytheBear

Smash Rookie
I'm buying a sunday ticket. I will more than reimberse you for yours if you have one. Just hit me up. -Jacky

Mummra33

Smash Rookie
I HAVE 2 . Still avail. Selling $50 each. Will sell to first message. Leaving for EVO tomorrow.

Mummra33

Smash Rookie
Send me a private message on here. First person to reach out I can set it up for you. Thanks

EE3309

Smash Rookie
Looking to grab last minute EVO ticket ...flight/work scheduling had me stuck so im missing day 1 !!!! Anyone have finals or 2day pass left?

Zinffy

Smash Rookie
I'm looking to buy a sunday ticket please i really want to go to the finals!

Ryan Maki

Smash Rookie
Needing an Evo ticket for tomorrow. If you are looking to sell or give away, please call me ASAP at 5756498495

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hi guys. I have an EVO Sunday Finals ticket for sale. Text me at 760-412-2185.

Top Bottom