• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Selling a whole bunch of streaming equipment!

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
Hey, I'm selling a whole bunch of streaming equipment! Capture cards, mixers, cases, etc! Just let me know if you are interested in any of it:

Blackmagic Decklink 4K Extreme ($600, MSRP $950)
- this card can not only capture FULL 1080p at 60fps, it can also capture in 4K or in 3D! It supports not only HDMI, but Dual-6G SDI. This is a professional level card.

AVerMedia c127 Game Broadcaster HD ($100, MSRP out of stock)
- this is by far the best card AVerMedia has ever made; its better than every single current card they make; their current cards suck. Its honestly the best capture card I've ever used, which is why I've bought 4 over them over the years... but AVerMedia no longer sells them. Like the BMIP, it does up to 1080p30.

Last edited:

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
Adding a new item up for sale!

1 (1).png 2.png

Yamaha IMX644 Digital Installation Mixer ($400, MSRP $2099)
http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/global/en/products/mixers/imx644/

This is a professional quality digital installation mixer. Its designed to be used as a mixer in large event halls, churches, events, etc. This is actually the mixer I use in all my live streams right now... I bought a second one and I am selling my original. Why am I selling my original? Well this mixer actually has 6 mono-input channels, and the dial for channel mono-1 is actually broken. The channel itself works perfectly fine, but the dial is broken... so if you want to control the levels of mono-1, you need to use the USB controlled software (yes, thats right, you can control this mixer from your PC). I'm sure its a simple $2 fix to replace the dial, but I'm not that kind of guy anymore. The dials for the other 5 mono-input channels, the 4 stereo-input channels and the 4 output channels work perfectly fine.

I think this is the best mixer you can buy if you're a tournament streamer. Its light weight and small, making it good for travel. In addition to this, it has FOUR output channels, which is a god send. Using the USB software, you can control which inputs go to which channels. So for a live event I would have the commentators on the mono inputs, and the game audio on the stereo inputs. Then for the outputs, I would have the first output going to the stream, which is the main mix of both the game audio and the commentators. The second channel would just have the game audio, which could go out to the venue's PA system so that spectators can hear the game (but not the commentators). On the third channel I would just output the commentators, in case we had a skype-style call in so that the people on the other end of the call would hear the voices, but not the game... and the fourth channel output I havent found a need for yet.

This mixer also has a whole suite of tools to clean up your audio. I myself use a whole bunch of low-pass and high-pass filters to eradicate any sort of noise and hiss on the electrical lines. Its the main reason why when I stream, you don't really any sort of electrical noise in my videos. I don't do ANY post-production on the audio in our videos; the audio you hear on my youtube videos is the audio that goes out to the live stream viewers. You can hear it here:

Another interesting thing about this mixer is that the majority of it's ports are EUROBLOCK-3, rather than anything specific like RCA-Phono, 1/4" TRS or XLR-3. Why is this good? Well often you look at mixers and think, "this doesn't have enough RCA inputs, damn". Well at the professional level, mixers use EUROBLOCK instead; which can be wired into any type of input you want. So if you need more RCA inputs, you can make them! If you need more XLR inputs, you can make them!

Last edited:

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
The BMIP and one of the c127s have been sold (still have another c127 for sale). I've updated the OP.

Last edited:

Jaxel

Behind the Curtain...
Premium
The Mackie 1402-VLZ3 Mixer has been sold, and thus removed from the listing. The other mixer and capture cards are still up for grabs!

Last edited:
Top Bottom