• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Sell/donate me a super good controller please!! (nintendo brand)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
(MY BIRTHDAy IS in 4 DAYS and THIS WOULD BE an AWESOME birthday present!!!!!)

and I'll be back to the player u want me to be!!!!

im very controller based

PLEASE HELP LOL

i feel like it holds me back a lot
LIke seriously I'm VERY based off of how good my controller is cuz of how precise/accurate my style is. Frame perfect **** all the time (or attempts at them)

message me on facebook or post here if you think you can help

i know this is shameless advertising but HELL I WORKED 3-4 STRAIGHT DAyS LIKE ALL DAY EACH DAY (cept when in college) TO SAVE MELEE'S FUTURE PLZ HELP ME TOO ;______;

www.facebook.com/mew2king
www.twitter.com/CT_Mew2king

add me on twitter and msg me on facebook please!!!

thanks!! love u all!!

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
can i just buy you a perfect controller? one thats still in box, so you can break it in yourself?

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
aren't there two different kinds of platinum controller? like the analog stick is made slightly different. iirc the older ones have more of a tendency to wiggle left/right more or something

UMR | donmk

RIP PM
I have a brand new, as of yet unopened, white controller I got in Japan. It's the newer, slightly smaller one that nintendo produced after it stopped doing the original controller. If you want it, it's yours. Considering all the stuff you've done over the last few days, you deserve it.

massi4h

Smash Rookie
Why don't you try modding one to your liking? People do it with arcade sticks all the time. Or even try out say an xbox 360 regular, AGE PDP controller or Razer Onza TE with a converter. If you get used to those, it'd be easy to replace if need be.

FireFly

Smash Lord
You can go to Safeway and buy a prepaid credit card to buy stuff online. That's how I got my premium membership on smashboards :p

clowsui

Smash Legend
The title of this thread should be changed to Teach Me How to Be Responsible

I'm sorry Jason but you need to ****ing step your goddamn **** up. Even if we get you 40 controllers and all of them are good knowing you you'll get all 40 of them lost, 'stolen' (ie misplaced it) or actually stolen before EVO/Genesis. You don't deserve a new/good controller right now -.-

This is especially stupid considering you are a train away from Cactuar who is a master controller engineer and you have a jillion controllers in your possession, some of which contain a part you like and others you don't (ie none of them are totally ****, which gives you room to Frankenstein them into a super controller). So if you really care about your controller and you admit that finding a good one is just by chance, then stop asking others to take a chance for you and either use the resources you have now like every other top player or get your own new controller

:phone:

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
I am considering helping you out M2K. You are coming to my event in June, so maybe I can see what I can dig up.. I have at least 20 controllers, but I did buy them all they are getting harder and harder to find these days.

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
you know how flawless my controllers are. i haven't searched for controllers in years but when i did it was about 1 in every 20 i thought was worthy of my collection. PLUS the white ones with the white cord from japan suck. they a have a very different feel(because they were manufactured differently). the other ones are the ones that last forever. the one that i play on i've had for about 9 years now, it's like unreal to me how that thing feels compared to my others. its like molded perfectly to my hands almost an extension of my body. i've had like zero problems with it other than the c-stick doesn't work but that's only because my friend accidentally pulled it out when he took it apart once, but i didn't use c-stick anyway(other than for DI).

i actually have an orange one i opened recently(only because i was extremely high and was like i'll probly never play on this if i don't open it). it was sealed and it's been played on less than 5 matches. the orange ones are harder to find than the other regular colors(especially in good condition) my best bet would be to just wear that in for a couple of months. it only took me like 2 months to wear in my backup. at first i didn't like playing on it(because it was new) but now its super comfortable and its only going to get better. that's what you should do(evo's probly several months away)

i woulda hooked you up with my super rare pearl one, but my mom got really pissed at me one day and used it as a frisbee(it's broken). now i only have one of those left and its my backup.

but yea i can give you the orange one for really cheap(i payed 70/sealed) if u pay for shipping(cuz you're my favorite player and i want you to win Evo). you've played on most of my controllers and you even asked for one before you left but i decided against parting with it at the time. ill pm or email you my info.

but seriously, when you find a great controller you should maintain it. buy a triwing screwdriver and clean it out like every month. take good care of your **** that's really all you have to do, they're built like a tank(can't tell you how many times ive dropped it)

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
i really only want to buy a BRAND NEW controller for you m2k, if you pick up fox as a main again. there is plenty of time to break in a controller between now and EVO, especially with the amount of melee you get played.

also another concern is getting your controller stolen/lost for like the 100000000000000th time

i'm willing to help but i definitely want to be assured(not guaranteed) that you will put 'eye contact with controller' as a higher priority and not derp out and get it stolen/lost(i know this can be hard)

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Idea:

Get **** new controller.

Have GCN controller engineer, Cactuar, put an anti-theft device inside. If those are lightweight...if not...learn to deal.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hey M2K remember when I was building a controller for you last year and then you lost the prototype?

Scythe

Smash Master
didn't they stop making the white controllers? that website has had them sold out for quite awhile.

Top Bottom