• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

Casture

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to come. Anyone needs a ride, just let me know.

Also, I recommend the movie "Casshern." It's a sci-fi japanese film with some cool fight scenes and a very interesting story line. This movie is basically anime with real people. If you like anime, you'll like this.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
My money matches so far:

$5 Sheik vs Marth vs Goji
$5 Sheik vs Marth vs 1,2,3,4 C!Z!!!!
$5 Falco ****** Bowser three times on Falco's Story vs Goji
$5 Marth on Marth vs 1,2,3,4 C!Z!!!!
$5 Fox ****** Bowser three times vs Goji

Any other takers?

I'll accept all Chicken Fights.

C!Z

Smash Lord
1....2....3....Fo....C!Z hahaha Good man Junbear. Nice Phil I better see your *** there!!! I take money from little kids who think their Chicken is better than my dudebro wit a sword. Well I can't sleep, but I guess as long as I get to bed by atleast 4 I should be ok.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
1....2....3....Fo....C!Z hahaha Good man Junbear. Nice Phil I better see your *** there!!! I take money from little kids who think their Chicken is better than my dudebro wit a sword. Well I can't sleep, but I guess as long as I get to bed by atleast 4 I should be ok.
lol its a DUCK c!z
at least my duck doesnt wear a tiara :laugh:
OmG More SoP!!! it starts in 2 hours basically!

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
lawl @ us not knowing the rules haha.

Congratulations to those that beat us 4 to start and to whoever was matched against us for our next rounds, we were noobs and didn't realize it was double elimination, sorry to screw things up.

We all had fun anyway though.

Congratulations to whoever wins my 40 quarters. Mwa ha ha.

(edit: in case it matters we = Travis-me/Tom/Steve/Alex)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Actually, FTS probably forgot the 40 quarters, so Devin and I (whom got 2nd and 1st), felt like we should compensate for Dai-A's (whom got 3rd) lost, and we each gave him $5 (I got $78, Devin got $39, and Dai-A got $3 instead of the $13 because of the quarters problem). So now that we know where the missing $10 are, FTS owes both Devin and I $5 each (as the quarters are still in his possession).

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
dang it i lost to hott
well at least he brought diddys adventure lol
it was good meeting all of you st george people!
and hott and perfect chaos thanks for the 5 each :)

C!Z

Smash Lord
So it was a pretty decent turnout, wish I woulda played the people I've never played before instead of bein set up against who I knew I was goin to have to play right away. Didn't do as good as I felt I should have but I did lose to two good players so it's all good. There should have a been a crew battle, that would have been fun but I guess people would rather go eat instead do what we all came to do. Any word if there's gonna be a January tourney?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Seizure of Power 9 Results

Seizure of Power 9 Results

Singles

1: Perfect Chaos
2: Hott
3: Dai-A
4: Khom
5: Crea
5: FallenProphet
7: Casture
7: C!Z
9: Xsyven
9: Xtinction
9: Staz
9: CdBobo
13: Laozy
13: Sage
13: Slave
13: Gojira
17: Jeyt
17: Slicer
17: Lush
17: Steve
17: Travis
17: Tom
17: Lada
17: The Marovingian
25: Ms.Flaming Retribution
25: Alex
27: BUZZ

Teams

1: Real men wear tiaras! (PC + C!Z)
2: Grifters (CdBobo + Dai-A)
3: We love japan (Laozy + Khom)
4: Koopfoxalypse (FTS + Gojira)
5: FallenSage (FallenProphet + Sage)
5: LadaX (Lada + Xtinction)
7: GayStraightAlliance (?)
7: BabySparkles (Hott + Xsyven)
9: Chubacabra (?)

HBIC

Smash Rookie
Way to Go Hott..supportin the Jigs :)

--This is Knuttz from Idaho...My sister-in-laws account was logged on...whoops...

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Singles

3: Dai-A

That one was for Jira
Teams

2: Grifters (CdBobo + Dai-A)

That one was for Grift3r
:chuckle:

A STRANGA! and DRGN why didnt you come?
and orem people why did you make the tourney early and not come?:confused:

FTS, thanks for another great tourney! Had fun, sorry for missing out on ihop. I guess I've learned my lesson about eating at Carl's Junior... But feel free to fedex me those quarters anytime you want :laugh:

Anyhew, pleasure to meet chall, you dai-a kids are hi-freakin-larious! Phil, your bro is freaking amazing. Buy the kid an icecream for me would you? Post a Jan date asap, I gotta smash myself out before my two-year sentence.

PS: Knutts, I love. Why did I structure that sentence the way I did? Thats part of the mystery of being a hotgreasedupjigglypuff 4 luvin'.

Oh, and PC, Imma get me a secondary so that never happens again! Pshaw!

*And just where the crap was Yaz???

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
...why is Buzz's name on there?

And for the records, GayStraightAlliance was The Marovingian + Ms.Flaming Retribution

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
I'm flattered you put me Tom and Steve at 17th, but shouldn't we have all been on the bottom 4? or at least tied with whoever else was bottom 4?

All 4 of us (Alex was with us) lost our first rounds and none of us played anymore (refer to my previous post for our noobiness).

What we stayed for was fun, I wanted to do a team battle but we hadn't ever played with team damage on so none of the other three wanted to.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I hope to be able to come to the next one. I want some rematches with David and his buds.
lol yeah and as i told you! this way probably going to be the last one till brawl but noooooo you ignored me!

oh and hott we never did our random dollar money match?
and Hotts right post a jan date soon i dont want to play melee for no reason :p

PrinceJesse

Smash Cadet
lol yeah and as i told you! this way probably going to be the last one till brawl but noooooo you ignored me!

oh and hott we never did our random dollar money match?
and Hotts right post a jan date soon i dont want to play melee for no reason :p
Ah c'mon, girls > smash, almost always.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Zamoz, it was pretty much due to Byes in the bracket and stuff.

I think I got a good grasp of how the players work to be okay for rankings, if you want to update those soon.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
thanks FTS for the SoP 9 it was fun, denneys is better but bobo you eat so much. and thanks for owning my mewtwo
I just want to apologize again... o.O I was pulling some insane combo's out. That was definitely the best I've played in like the last 3 months... so it wasn't indicative of my usual average self, but it was indeed of how awesome Ganondorf truly is :D. That's why I didn't go play Naruto with zack and them... I kept surprising myself more than anything with that stuff.. I mean, I would think "I should do this!" and then my fingers would be like, "No dude, close, but do this" and it would work. Also I was practicing tech chasing and that's always fun to do (but not to be the do-ee... stupid Casture) So again, sorry :urg:

C!Z; isn't the valley like, where I live? Provo Valley? or are you talking about the SLC valley... I dunno. We all live in valleys :).

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
He is probably talking about the SLC Valley since he lives in that one. BTW Those were some good games BOBO.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I just want to apologize again... o.O I was pulling some insane combo's out. That was definitely the best I've played in like the last 3 months... so it wasn't indicative of my usual average self, but it was indeed of how awesome Ganondorf truly is :D. That's why I didn't go play Naruto with zack and them... I kept surprising myself more than anything with that stuff.. I mean, I would think "I should do this!" and then my fingers would be like, "No dude, close, but do this" and it would work. Also I was practicing tech chasing and that's always fun to do (but not to be the do-ee... stupid Casture) So again, sorry :urg:

C!Z; isn't the valley like, where I live? Provo Valley? or are you talking about the SLC valley... I dunno. We all live in valleys :).
well chad if you give us a ride :)

please!!!?!?!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yes, he only entered doubles. Everyone is saying that he's probably retiring from singles until Brawl, but I'm not sure if that's official, yet, as I haven't heard it directly from him.

McFly

Smash Cadet
It seems like a lot of people are either retiring or leaving for a few years, but is the plan to have another tournament still?

Top Bottom