• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Smash Bash-Athon MELEE IS SATURDAY BRAWL IS SUNDAY CHU IS EVERY DAY

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, it looks like there wont be much OOS coming to this one, at least not EC, since the last tourney of the ECRC is scheduled for this weekend. So much for trying to impress the OOS :laugh:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
USELESS BUMP WITH CHOCOLATE MILK!
Edit: I will be getting 5th or better in brawl and melee.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
make sure your absolutely sure where you're going. Mapquest drops you off about an hour south of the venue since there's such a vague address to go off of in the post.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
What will prolly happen is Melee saturday, brawl sunday.

If somsone could tell me who could substitute me as host, that'd be great, cuz right now as long as plane tickets are below 300 bucks i'll prolly go.

Im looking at Linguini for saturday (melee) and Afro for sunday (brawl) or ruuku for either, just get back to me, call me if you can, or want to help host, cuz i need to call and let the zp guys know whats going on.

Top Bottom