• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Smash Bash-Athon MELEE IS SATURDAY BRAWL IS SUNDAY CHU IS EVERY DAY

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if OOS are planning to come to this date...

why dont we hold another brawl wars this date at the venice venue? i dont think its too far from the tampa airport area, plus theres plenty of tampa smashers that will house/ride them

the airport is about an hour from the actual venue, with st. pete/tampa inbetween to house people. If it were big people wouldnt mind, cause thats pretty much what it was at chu dat's house (he lives between c3 and airport, which are an hour apart from each other)

up to you though.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
if OOS are planning to come to this date...

why dont we hold another brawl wars this date at the venice venue? i dont think its too far from the tampa airport area, plus theres plenty of tampa smashers that will house/ride them

the airport is about an hour from the actual venue, with st. pete/tampa inbetween to house people. If it were big people wouldnt mind, cause thats pretty much what it was at chu dat's house (he lives between c3 and airport, which are an hour apart from each other)

up to you though.
we have more local noobs than u so attendance would be better

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
It's actuay an amazing location for oosrs dummies. Learn stuff before ralli v. Fort laudeddale airport is 15 MINUTES from zp. Not too mention zp itself can bee emergancy housing since they open throughout the night.

I've talked to alot of people and figured out it'd be much easier than most other oos torunies they'd wanna go to.

If we actually get 60 people I've already talked to the new owners and they said we could use most of the sttore if we need to.

Everyone should coMe to this one, don't just think about of u got two months to plan and take off work or w.e. So plan ahead NOW

Leh

Smash Ace
Its nto big enough for 60 people, even if we use the whole store lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Its nto big enough for 60 people, even if we use the whole store lol.
if they use the back part of ZP too...it can go to maybe 70 and still be cramped but not so badly that its hard to move around

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
This tournament seems to be getting more massive by the minute. :laugh:

Don't let us down, Seibrik!

...On an unrelated note, how do you pronounce your name? See-brik? Se-brik? Si-brik? :confused:

CO18

Smash Hero
Same here I thought it was "See-brick" thats why the internet fails.

And For those who say my name as "Ko-18"

Its really supposed to be said like "See-o-18" lol like each letter individually.

I dont really care though whatever is easier to say lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
imma start calling you by your name, chip

that way, we can bring back "dere you go, chip"

-!-

Smash Lord
cool OOS coming to this o.O 60 people showing up sounds nice... there's no way I'll be missing out on this, maybe I'll get a few more people to come with from Naples... I'll let you know if it happens...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
EVERYONE SHOULD GET EVERYONE TO COME

being a little cramped is a small sacrifice for a nice ASSS not exactly gigs for once, tourny.

plus if u guys dont think theres a purpose to commin to this wen theres gigs, there's gona be people here from the sfl region that dont normally go to gigs, so comming here would actually give you more and varied experience!!

think about it, theres usually only 1, MAYBE 2 cars from sfl going to gigs.

theres anout 20+ amazing smashers from here. do math

20 dont fit in two cars. :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
oh, not too mention, it wont be hot since its in janurary and we're gonna have both the front and back doors open.

hooray for prolly 60 degree weather

-!-

Smash Lord
so... can we finally do crew battles for once and for all? now that we got a mixed bag of people coming down here for this
Crews O.O I've been waiting for one of these, everywhere I go lets me down on crew battles >.< I hope it happens I'm down for this

Master Raven

Smash Master
I got 100% confirmation from my parents after actually talking to them about it that I'm able to go to this. Yay!

I'm only playing Brawl doubles though because I don't think I'll be able to stay that late for Melee/Brawl singles. >_>

Since Equi's probably gonna go I'll team with him. If not... who else...?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I got 100% confirmation from my parents after actually talking to them about it that I'm able to go to this. Yay!

I'm only playing Brawl doubles though because I don't think I'll be able to stay that late for Melee/Brawl singles. >_>

i lost interest in your post after this part. sorry

Linguini

Smash Master

Ill team with you. double mk?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I get ignored after asking for a partner for several pages but Master Raven immediately gets a partner after only asking once? ;__;

*runs away crying*

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I'm coming to both brawl singles and teams with a friend

and a "maybe" with melee :#

Top Bottom