• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Does It Again: New DDD Specific AT!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I have too.
It's mad hard to get the timing down haha

Help me come up with a good name for it (i have final say dibsss)

Right now I'm stuck on Inhale/Suck Releasing

Suck Releasing sounds like some sort of fancy british blowjob though.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
New update that might make it easier.

You can SPAM buffer utilt if you also spam turning while doing so, you won't shoot out even if your pressing A if you press A while turning, and keep turning.

so the idea is this.

Inhale:
Turn(spamming A right after and holding up
Turn
Turn (keep holding up and just slide it a little right and left with a very specific timing)

If your timing is off you will shoot him out.

If you're not buffering utilt enough, your timing will be off and it will not come out as fast as possible (you'll miss)

But yea.. It's a lil hard to get used to, but it's definitely something master-able.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If we are going with sucking references:
Unexpected Delight
Happy Ending

Since this involves uptilt and DDDs mouth: Brainfeeder

.AC.

Smash Lord
cant you hold the control stick diagonally and spam cstick up?its easier i think.

ps: havok i summon you.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Wow...now u discover this? Ling knew this about 10 months ago. Its extremely hard to do. Unless ur superhuman, and know exactly when the opponent will get out by mashing, remember that opponents can choose to mash less or more, making the timing even harder for the buffer. Its not something revolutionary.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
the way i do it, it takes no prediction involved.

mash utilt WHILE spinning, u wont spit out with good timing, and u'll utilt first chance u get...

Staco

Smash Champion
Bad news!!!

I think Marth can Up B out of it, MK maybe can also Up B out of it, and maybe all chars can footstool DDD, before he makes the UTilt!

Any1 got the frame datas?

Staco

Smash Champion
If you turn around it still doesnt work, if your enemy does nothing.

I tried at standing Com in training mode and it didnt work. D:

RATED

Smash Lord
not to sound mean but I know this since like 6 months ago... I though ddd boards knew this.

I can explain this : u press uptilt judging the "timing"or speed the opponent is mashing or by watching ddd when he have his opponent inside when his opponent is inside and mashing buttons ddd start like Jumping so when he jumps and not going to spit out he just put a "normal face"" but when he's going to spit out he does a different very weird face so that moment u press uptilt and the opponent goes out and the uptilt is free.

PS: if ur opponent doesnt mash buttons u CAN'T do this.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Certain characters do have move's that out speed, invul, or super armor it, but for the most part all of those moves are extremly unsafe on block, which you CAN do out of inhale release, instead of utilt.

so to avoid getting utilted, marth will up b? or mk?

so ddd reads this simple thing, blocks, THEN utilts?....

scarrrry

still better than shooting out to me

and thats the point of this, just a better option at almost all times.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
sooooo...all that's needed is avoid the neutral B?
Have you noticed how almost 1,500 views have arrised from this thread in two days? If anything, I think it's already out somewhere else, so.... so much for you not wanting this anywhere near Tactical discussion or anywhere else. And with people like this quote seeing this... all the pros are going to find out more too -_-.

Countcocofang

Smash Cadet
My hats off to you Seibrik. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for new techniques, publishing your results, etc. Every time someone says "oh so and so already knows this" the obvious question is WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TELL US THAT. Also, lol at all these good players showing up when a new tech comes out. Also, meatriding <3 (have my babies seibrik)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
No, but if you predict him doing that, you can then not attack, and easily punish with almost anything of your choice. the counter has a lot of lag when it fails

Staco

Smash Champion
Footstool maybe breaks this technic and a lot of chars can do stupid things out of footstool.

And your enemy still will just get split out, if he does nothing while you turn around.

Try to do this at a standing enemy, it doesnt work.

Top Bottom