• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sega vs. Capcom (Fan Idea, Opinions Wanted)

UrbanChampionRising

Smash Cadet
Hey there, everyone. I've been a fan of the Marvel vs. Capcom series, but I do admit there is a crossover fighting game I'd love to see happen: Sega vs. Capcom. Both companies have plenty of memorable characters and games, and I think the idea of both companies coming together for a crossover fighting game like this would be fun. So, I've decided to cook up what the roster for such a game could be like. However, I've hit a bit of a stopping point and could use some input.

I've decided that each side would have 25 fighters each, meaning a total roster of 50 fighters. I'll work out the Capcom side of the roster first, then the Sega side. I've got some ideas down that most interest me for the Capcom side, but I need a little help trimming down to fit that count I've set for myself. Here's who I'm currently looking at on the Capcom side:

Ryu
Chun-Li
M. Bison
Rashid
Morrigan
Demitri Maximoff
B. B. Hood
Mega Man
Zero
Bass.EXE
Jill Valentine
Leon Kennedy
Albert Wesker
Jack Baker
Mike Haggar
Rolento
Captain Commando
Arthur
Strider Hiryu
Rad Spencer (Bionic Commando Rearmed)
Nina (Breath of Fire II)
Edward Falcon
Devilotte
Dante
Phoenix Wright
Viewtiful Joe
Frank West
Asura
Felyne

So, my question for folks around here is this: from this group of 29 Capcom fighters, which four would you consider cutting out?

UrbanChampionRising

Smash Cadet
Well, I've managed to do some tweaks and I feel like I've got a solid idea for the Capcom side of the roster.

Ryu
Chun-Li
M. Bison
Mega Man
Zero
Bass.EXE
Jill Valentine
Leon Kennedy
Albert Wesker
Morrigan
Demitri Maximoff
Mike Haggar
Poison
Arthur
Astaroth
Captain Commando
Strider Hiryu
Nina (Breath of Fire II)
Edward Falcon
Devilotte
Dante
Phoenix Wright
Frank West
Asura
Felyne Companion

Any thoughts, suggestions, or tweaks you'd like to offer?

Top Bottom