• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seeking to become a better Bayonetta

KirbCider

Smash Ace
To be honest, I'm a bit unsure of posting this as a Thread (the Social seems quite dead) and I want this to be spotted easily.

Pretty much as the title mentions I'm looking to improve my Bayonetta and to send her (and myself) to new heights. I'm not quite sure if I'm asking for too much but I would really like a Bayonetta mentor of some sort. Someone who is knowledgeable with her, decent with her, and could smash against me and could basically give me an evaluation on how well I do with her really.

I have a Discord if it helps, and I would like to be able to keep in touch and be able to Smash semi-frequently anyways.

While I don't feel like she's terrible and I can definitely hold my own when using her I know she could be better. I know there's a few weaknesses I still do not have covered just quite yet. If anyone can offer some assistance it would be much appreciated.

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
To be honest, I'm a bit unsure of posting this as a Thread (the Social seems quite dead) and I want this to be spotted easily.

Pretty much as the title mentions I'm looking to improve my Bayonetta and to send her (and myself) to new heights. I'm not quite sure if I'm asking for too much but I would really like a Bayonetta mentor of some sort. Someone who is knowledgeable with her, decent with her, and could smash against me and could basically give me an evaluation on how well I do with her really.

I have a Discord if it helps, and I would like to be able to keep in touch and be able to Smash semi-frequently anyways.

While I don't feel like she's terrible and I can definitely hold my own when using her I know she could be better. I know there's a few weaknesses I still do not have covered just quite yet. If anyone can offer some assistance it would be much appreciated.
Go to the Bayo and the Sm4sh Factory discord.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If you do not have anything positive or constructive to add to the OP, please do not respond.

D

Deleted member

I'm just saying that bayonetta is an unholy mess and OP should drop her for church.
Please don't talk about my girl :4bayonetta2: like that. I, a friendly yet shy 56-year-old woman, think she is a wonderful addition to this game and I wish the OP good luck on improving with her. I'm personally a beginner to her myself and aim to improve my own Bayo by myself (with the help of guides/match-up vids of course) just like I'm currently teaching myself calculus from a textbook published in 1979 but I digress.

Sayonara :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Please don't talk about my girl :4bayonetta2: like that. I, a friendly yet shy 56-year-old woman, think she is a wonderful addition to this game and I wish the OP good luck on improving with her. I'm personally a beginner to her myself and aim to improve my own Bayo by myself (with the help of guides/match-up vids of course) just like I'm currently teaching myself calculus from a textbook published in 1979 but I digress.

Sayonara :kirby:
but its true bayonetta is a mess of a character, nintendo designed her way too poorly and horribly.

Top Bottom