• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seeking housing for Zenith? Look no further.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
EDITED: 7/21/14

Hey folks, I am MechWarrior, or Ryan. Whatever works best for you.

I happen to live in a nice apartment that is also strategically located in terms of Tristate geography.
2 Green Street, and here's where it is: https://www.google.com/maps/@40.8709162,-73.4285064,17z?hl=en

Here's an image of the more relevant area's of my apartment's interior here:

I only have a Wii+Brawl/PM in terms of Smash games, so Melee heads will have to bring GC/copies, there's more screens for that here than the 3 CRTs
in this photo!

For rates:
-$30 staying from Friday night to Sunday($20 for that if you're from way out, region-wise)
-$25 starting a stay from Saturday night
I can fit, at absolute probable most, 7-8 people with elbow room.

I've got 4-5 people that are coming to stay, AFAIK:
-Rizzi
-A-tastic
-keninblackpat
-MachWindEx/his stepdad

For rules:
-Behave. No conflict, or you're outta here. No exceptions.
-No drugs WHATSOEVER. Alcohol is fine if you clean up any messes, and as I said, behave.

An addendum: I reserve the right to remove anyone from the premises at my discretion. No ifs, ands, or buts.

My house, my rules.

My cell is 1-631-255-3650, my email is megatron11240@hotmail.com, and my FB is here:
https://www.facebook.com/MechWarriorNY

Lemme know if you want in, 8 people tops!

Last edited:

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice
Great you are doing this so more people can attend and you can make a few bucks, I live around so I won't be taking the op but the fact that it exists will mean more people can attend and more hype can arouse, good ****!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Oh hey MechWarrior, I think we stayed in a room at Apex 2013. While I am not going for brawl as well brawl is not there, I am going there for PM, melee, and 64.

Outside of myself, is there a potential opportunity for a couple other 64 people there in your place?

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Oh hey MechWarrior, I think we stayed in a room at Apex 2013. While I am not going for brawl as well brawl is not there, I am going there for PM, melee, and 64.

Outside of myself, is there a potential opportunity for a couple other 64 people there in your place?
Just gotta say how many, and you're set.

As I said, 8 people here tops.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Gonna go post this in the smash 64 discussion to get moar.

Also confirming myself for housing at this point.

Last edited:

Rizzi

Smash Rookie
I am interested in looking for s place to stay, do you have any room left?

AssTAStic_ACA

Smash Apprentice
Hey MechWarrior, idk how many people you have confirmed, if you have space consider me confirmed. I live in new york but not within the city. I will gladly pay your fee's upon arrival. I'm already pre-registered so you don't have to worry about me backing out last second. all i need is a confirmation from you.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Okay, two for sure so far, then!
-Rizzi
-A-tastic(great name BTW lol)

Cheers y'all.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I am for sure as well. Not about any of the 64 players but I am confirmed.

I registered already as well

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
That's 5 confirmed, only 3 spots that happen to be up for grabs are left!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
so are you back to 3 spots left or how many?
8, 10 is my absolute maximum now, as MachWindEx, his stepfather and one of his friends are bringing extra matresses.

10, and no more! I don't have unlimited space lol.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If I was a travelling competitor still, I would love to take up lodging with ya. It's been a long time, but you teamed with me at WHOBO 3 for Brawl Doubles! Have a blast dude, and hopefully I'll meet you again somewhere someday maybe for Smash 4!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
If I was a travelling competitor still, I would love to take up lodging with ya. It's been a long time, but you teamed with me at WHOBO 3 for Brawl Doubles! Have a blast dude, and hopefully I'll meet you again somewhere someday maybe for Smash 4!
I remember; I think you played... Marth, or Metaknight.
We had a good run.

Anyway, I'm not actually going lol, but with Smashers, and all the cool stuff at my house that me and they can watch/do, and enough TVs to hold a legit tourney, a blast of a time is all but guaranteed.

In any case, if there's a WHOBO 5, don't write me off... that's all I'm gonna say.

Until we meet again!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I remember; I think you played... Marth, or Metaknight.
We had a good run.

Anyway, I'm not actually going lol, but with Smashers, and all the cool stuff at my house that me and they can watch/do, and enough TVs to hold a legit tourney, a blast of a time is all but guaranteed.

In any case, if there's a WHOBO 5, don't write me off... that's all I'm gonna say.

Until we meet again!
I played Sonic actually! We were the Sonic/DK team. I don't know if I switched to Meta Knight or not though...

WHOBO 5? If I don't have a partner locally here that goes with me if it happens? I'd be down!

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice
I played Sonic actually! We were the Sonic/DK team. I don't know if I switched to Meta Knight or not though...

WHOBO 5? If I don't have a partner locally here that goes with me if it happens? I'd be down!

You guys mean the WHOBO 5 that already happened last october? lol

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Please cancel me as well, I've found a closer spot. Thank you for the opportunity though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom