Seeking housing for Zenith? Look no further.

3DS FC
3523-2341-2713
EDITED: 7/21/14

Hey folks, I am MechWarrior, or Ryan. Whatever works best for you.

I happen to live in a nice apartment that is also strategically located in terms of Tristate geography.
2 Green Street, and here's where it is: https://www.google.com/maps/@40.8709162,-73.4285064,17z?hl=en

Here's an image of the more relevant area's of my apartment's interior here:

I only have a Wii+Brawl/PM in terms of Smash games, so Melee heads will have to bring GC/copies, there's more screens for that here than the 3 CRTs
in this photo!

For rates:
-$30 staying from Friday night to Sunday($20 for that if you're from way out, region-wise)
-$25 starting a stay from Saturday night
I can fit, at absolute probable most, 7-8 people with elbow room.

I've got 4-5 people that are coming to stay, AFAIK:
-Rizzi
-A-tastic
-keninblackpat
-MachWindEx/his stepdad

For rules:
-Behave. No conflict, or you're outta here. No exceptions.
-No drugs WHATSOEVER. Alcohol is fine if you clean up any messes, and as I said, behave.

An addendum: I reserve the right to remove anyone from the premises at my discretion. No ifs, ands, or buts.

My house, my rules.

My cell is 1-631-255-3650, my email is megatron11240@hotmail.com, and my FB is here:
https://www.facebook.com/MechWarriorNY

Lemme know if you want in, 8 people tops!

Last edited:

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice
Great you are doing this so more people can attend and you can make a few bucks, I live around so I won't be taking the op but the fact that it exists will mean more people can attend and more hype can arouse, good ****!

3DS FC
3523-2341-2713
Oh hey MechWarrior, I think we stayed in a room at Apex 2013. While I am not going for brawl as well brawl is not there, I am going there for PM, melee, and 64.

Outside of myself, is there a potential opportunity for a couple other 64 people there in your place?
Just gotta say how many, and you're set.

As I said, 8 people here tops.

AssTAStic_ACA

Smash Apprentice
Hey MechWarrior, idk how many people you have confirmed, if you have space consider me confirmed. I live in new york but not within the city. I will gladly pay your fee's upon arrival. I'm already pre-registered so you don't have to worry about me backing out last second. all i need is a confirmation from you.

3DS FC
3523-2341-2713
so are you back to 3 spots left or how many?
8, 10 is my absolute maximum now, as MachWindEx, his stepfather and one of his friends are bringing extra matresses.

10, and no more! I don't have unlimited space lol.

NNID
Kuraudo
If I was a travelling competitor still, I would love to take up lodging with ya. It's been a long time, but you teamed with me at WHOBO 3 for Brawl Doubles! Have a blast dude, and hopefully I'll meet you again somewhere someday maybe for Smash 4!

3DS FC
3523-2341-2713
If I was a travelling competitor still, I would love to take up lodging with ya. It's been a long time, but you teamed with me at WHOBO 3 for Brawl Doubles! Have a blast dude, and hopefully I'll meet you again somewhere someday maybe for Smash 4!
I remember; I think you played... Marth, or Metaknight.
We had a good run.

Anyway, I'm not actually going lol, but with Smashers, and all the cool stuff at my house that me and they can watch/do, and enough TVs to hold a legit tourney, a blast of a time is all but guaranteed.

In any case, if there's a WHOBO 5, don't write me off... that's all I'm gonna say.

Until we meet again!

NNID
Kuraudo
I remember; I think you played... Marth, or Metaknight.
We had a good run.

Anyway, I'm not actually going lol, but with Smashers, and all the cool stuff at my house that me and they can watch/do, and enough TVs to hold a legit tourney, a blast of a time is all but guaranteed.

In any case, if there's a WHOBO 5, don't write me off... that's all I'm gonna say.

Until we meet again!
I played Sonic actually! We were the Sonic/DK team. I don't know if I switched to Meta Knight or not though...

WHOBO 5? If I don't have a partner locally here that goes with me if it happens? I'd be down!

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice
I played Sonic actually! We were the Sonic/DK team. I don't know if I switched to Meta Knight or not though...

WHOBO 5? If I don't have a partner locally here that goes with me if it happens? I'd be down!

You guys mean the WHOBO 5 that already happened last october? lol