• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media SECRETLY TOP TIER! [Gameplay Montage]

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
Yes, I think this character is secretly a top tier who still has a range of unexplored options and BS :) I hope you like the video. I also hope you liked the bonus character clips at the end and if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me what characters you like and I'll be sure to start playing them some more so I can add them as bonus characters for the end of future videos! ♥ Thanks again!

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
yo got me trippin right now. all that time you secretly been playing wario and you showcase a DK. bruh stop playin with my hopes.

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
yo got me trippin right now. all that time you secretly been playing wario and you showcase a DK. bruh stop playin with my hopes.
Why do you want me to play Wario so badly tho lol.

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
cuz your wario is jank and funny af to watch. duuuuuuhh
to be honest I rather just not play Wario because I only use him as a gag character when newer players come to my arena.

Top Bottom