• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary to Snake

lowercasemike

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2380-3371-5139
I've been playing Snake for a while now and I've noticed he has weaknesses to a couple of characters, can anyone suggest a second main to snake.

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
diddy kong and pit are good against both marth and shiek, try one of them

cisyphus

Smash Ace
diddy kong and pit are good against both marth and shiek, try one of them
Pit def. loses both of those lmao

Keep playing Snake. Those MUs teach you really important things about the character that you lose out on if you try to secondary them.

Last edited:

lowercasemike

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2380-3371-5139
Thank you to everyone who replied, I will be keeping all of these in mind, I'm quite excited that I got a fair amount of replies as I'm new to the smashboards and your all very nice

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
Pit def. loses both of those lmao

Keep playing Snake. Those MUs teach you really important things about the character that you lose out on if you try to secondary them.
I cant tell if your trolling or not but if you aren't then clearly you have played either match-up, pit destroys marth and probally has for sheik it is either a 6-4 or 7-3 match-up depending on how good the pit is(both of those being in pits favor) I have personal experience with the match-up so I know what im talking about

cisyphus

Smash Ace
I cant tell if your trolling or not but if you aren't then clearly you have played either match-up, pit destroys marth and probally has for sheik it is either a 6-4 or 7-3 match-up depending on how good the pit is(both of those being in pits favor) I have personal experience with the match-up so I know what im talking about
lol

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
ive been looking and its hard to find combo videos for 3.6 pit, or just pit in general

Tomaster

Smash Journeyman
No

Mainly sheik and msrth
Puff :)

You should probably just solo main snake until you figure it out on your own.

Last edited:

cisyphus

Smash Ace
the fact that Sheik is a far better character than Pit is a pretty good reason. An anecdotal claim is hardly evidence.

Last edited:

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
My "proof" would be that no one on this planet thinks the same as you do

Bruh

I don't mean any offense, sorry if I was rude, but I think it's clear that you misunderstand pit.
I guess I believe that way is because when I use to main pit I would destroy sheiks, maybe I played against enough bad sheiks

Top Bottom