• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary for Inkling ?

D.Sap

Smash Rookie
Hello There !

I'm just a begginer Inkling player who try to start the transition between casual and competitive smash bros.

I decided to main Inkling and have a secondary, but which secondary is a good choice to completed Inkling weaknesses ?

I like to play Ness, Joker, Young Link, Fox, Chrom, Lucina, Ike, Greninja, Diddy Kong and Sheik, could I have some advice about the best choice to make (or other character suggestion) ?

That's a weird request but i want to improve my knowlege about smash bros ^^

PS : Sorry for my English - I'm a French Newbie's Baguette ;)

Have a nice day !

Nengar94

Smash Rookie
Hello There !

I'm just a begginer Inkling player who try to start the transition between casual and competitive smash bros.

I decided to main Inkling and have a secondary, but which secondary is a good choice to completed Inkling weaknesses ?

I like to play Ness, Joker, Young Link, Fox, Chrom, Lucina, Ike, Greninja, Diddy Kong and Sheik, could I have some advice about the best choice to make (or other character suggestion) ?

That's a weird request but i want to improve my knowlege about smash bros ^^

PS : Sorry for my English - I'm a French Newbie's Baguette ;)

Have a nice day !
So...given you play inkling and you like some of the fast characters, it does seem you like playing rush down type characters. I would say keep up with playing Dk so you have a heavy that you enjoy playing, but fox is a really good choice for a secondary since he offers a quick learning curve compared to a zoning character like young link! Keep it up and If u need more advice let me know!

Leap of Faith

Smash Cadet
I would say Ness but in all honesty inkling is pretty good vs everyone. To me Ness just plays such a different way then inkling you could catch people off guard which sometimes is all you need. For example I play wario and megaman and when people catch on to my wario in a set ill bring out megaman camp a little more with lemons and win. Also I personally think Ness is a strong character and can do a lot of cool things in this game

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Joker. He has a lot strengths that Inkling has but a completely different match up chart.

Last edited:

D.Sap

Smash Rookie
So I'm very late but thank you guys for your answers, i'm a very bad DK (I don't really enjoy heavy's characters), but all your other advices will help me a lot :)

Top Bottom