• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Searching for the German Melee Community and can´t find it - German-Smash-Boards GSB (just tagging)

ZeroFrames

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, I´m Sorry if i got to the wrong Forum tho, I can´t find any of the Guy´s I´ve got to know past 10 years ago.

I am ZeroFrames play a blue Yoshi and got to Slippi Online the day after tomorrow. What can I say - I´m totaly into Melee again. It´s is like a dream I had when I was 16. Whatever, I´m searchin´ for that old nasty community I spend so much time with. Is there a German-Smash-Board DiscordChannel I miss? If there´s someone seeing this Thread I met 10 years ago please PM me or something.

I´m so sorry if this is OT

Pauer

The Pauerful
Yeah the german smash boards are no more. If I remember correctly, they had some server issues and just left the forum to die after that. All the german players are now on the german smash discord and you can also find people in various facebook groups, especially for local meetups, but the discord is the most active.

Top Bottom