• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Searching for: Fox Coaching / Training

StealthOrc

Smash Rookie
Hey Smashers,
I just started playing PM like 3-2 Weeks ago and well I just like playing Fox / Shiek (somekinda same ^^")
and Id just like to get some knowledge and get coached on how to play Fox, because I can't find any guides O_o ...

Well Thanx anyways, I hope we might meet up and play for a little while!

Ger / Eng , Skype and/or Ts3 available --> preferably Ts3

H.a.n.d.!*

~StealthOrc (https://www.smashladder.com/player/89926/stealthorc) ;)

P.S.: Oh yeah people I play with / against tend to say im pretty patient / enduring ... so don't worry! ^^"

*H=Have, a=a, n=nice, d=day --> Have a nice day!

Protosauce

Smash Cadet
What is your experience in smash? Generally if you aren't already at the intermediate level(which your profile indicates), it's more important to focus on basics and building a strong base of gameplay rather than diving into character specifics. And I know that sounds boring, but mileage/getting bopped vs higher skilled players is the best trainer. I could write more, but I would be going in circles. I play Shiek, and I know the feeling of wanting to have a coach that can help you excel, improve and feed that hype. You can DM me if you want.

StealthOrc

Smash Rookie
Yeah okay, Im not that experienced, like I nearly got the basics but for me its hard to get the basics, like I don't really know what all theres covered (like L-canceling? about 50 - 70% depending on my matchup xD)
But Im focusing on it! ^^" and yeah going to DM you :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom