• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Searching for a video on youtube

n0ne

Smash Ace
Hi everyone. i remember back when brawl was recently came out, i came upon a video on youtube.

It was called something like Snake advanced tactics, it was actually a series of 1-4, but #3 was just like a video made for fun and it was a type of Snake/MGS/Brawl montage.

It started off with a codec conversation (with Python from Portable Ops) and it was Snake talking to the "anti-snake". afterwards, a few scenes of mgs3/mgs2/ brawl is shown, then i remember the scene were grey fox is killed appears and Snake yells Fooooooooox.... and then Snake appears comboing the hell out of Fox (video edited). there is more stuff afterwards but i cant really remember. Two snake players appear at the end and Double KO each other tho.

Does anyone remember about this video? i cant seem to find it on youtube for at least a year now. if anyone has info or a link, can u help me out? thx .

The video was just too cool and well done.

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
It probably got removed if you can't find it. I just did a quick search myself, and nothing came up. You could always try a tagdump though

Top Bottom