• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Searching for a French/Switzerland Brawl community

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Hi guys, I will travel tomorrow to Divonne Les Bains France which is around 20 minutes away from Geneve-Switzerland. I'm searching for a nearby French/Switzerland Brawl community that will play either for fun or competitively, I'd prefer competitively though :grin:. If there is a community that are interested in playing against new players please post a reply here or send me a private message to discuss the timings/location.

Thanks.

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Hi guys, I will travel tomorrow to Divonne Les Bains France which is around 20 minutes away from Geneve-Switzerland. I'm searching for a nearby French/Switzerland Brawl community that will play either for fun or competitively, I'd prefer competitively though :grin:. If there is a community that are interested in playing against new players please post a reply here or send me a private message to discuss the timings/location.

Thanks.

Hello Demna, If you are still around here, we can plan a meeting for playing. I live in Nyon, which is 14 minutes away from Geneva by train.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Hello Demna, If you are still around here, we can plan a meeting for playing. I live in Nyon, which is 14 minutes away from Geneva by train.
Nyon is actually 15 mins by car from where I am, seems great :grin:. I am available most of the time this month and we can meet anytime that pleases you. My brother and I can play any smash game from 64 to Brawl but we're pretty much good in Brawl only. Send me the information of the location/date via PM if you please and we'll meet you soon ;). Btw, if you have any other activities in mind, please do share. I'm up for any other great games. In advance, I apologize for not being able to speak French. Is speaking English okay with you and the guys?

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Nyon is actually 15 mins by car from where I am, seems great :grin:. I am available most of the time this month and we can meet anytime that pleases you. My brother and I can play any smash game from 64 to Brawl but we're pretty much good in Brawl only. Send me the information of the location/date via PM if you please and we'll meet you soon ;). Btw, if you have any other activities in mind, please do share. I'm up for any other great games. In advance, I apologize for not being able to speak French. Is speaking English okay with you and the guys?

Yeah english is just fine. I work everyday from 8:30 AM to 6:00-30 PM, so on the week it's pretty hard, but we can meet this weekend if you want. I am free saturday and sunday. Let's plan a meeting starting from 1:00 PM saturday. I'll give you the details via PM when I get some time, I have to go work now =P

I also have a large variety of game to play, so no worries here.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Yeah english is just fine. I work everyday from 8:30 AM to 6:00-30 PM, so on the week it's pretty hard, but we can meet this weekend if you want. I am free saturday and sunday. Let's plan a meeting starting from 1:00 PM saturday. I'll give you the details via PM when I get some time, I have to go work now =P

I also have a large variety of game to play, so no worries here.
Sounds great, but I think I might face a little problem this weekend because I booked a hotel room in Geneve for the carnival which will be from August 9th to the 11th (Friday to Sunday). If I leave Geneve early on Sunday, I think I can be able to make it. If not, is there a way we could meet on the weekdays? (because waiting for next the Saturday would be a waste of time :rolleyes:)

TreK

Is "that guy"
There's the storm armada team, which is run by brawlers from geneve. There are also a few Smashers near Marseille and Dijon, idk how far that is from you.
Definitely go check out on their forum. I can't give you the links because I'm on mobile, but google these things and you should find them :
Storm Armada
Smash on sud
Wakuwaku Smash

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
Sounds great, but I think I might face a little problem this weekend because I booked a hotel room in Geneve for the carnival which will be from August 9th to the 11th (Friday to Sunday). If I leave Geneve early on Sunday, I think I can be able to make it. If not, is there a way we could meet on the weekdays? (because waiting for next the Saturday would be a waste of time :rolleyes:)
I'm busy tomorrow and Friday. We can meet monday evening then if you can't this weekend. Starting after 7:00 PM until midnight. I won't be able to organise a meeting with others players, but at least we can play a bit.

There's the storm armada team, which is run by brawlers from geneve. There are also a few Smashers near Marseille and Dijon, idk how far that is from you.
Definitely go check out on their forum. I can't give you the links because I'm on mobile, but google these things and you should find them :
Storm Armada
Smash on sud
Wakuwaku Smash

For the SA forum, you can go here http://stormarmada.xooit.com/index.php

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Storm Armada
Smash on sud
Wakuwaku Smash
I will, thanks.
I'm busy tomorrow and Friday. We can meet monday evening then if you can't this weekend. Starting after 7:00 PM until midnight. I won't be able to organise a meeting with others players, but at least we can play a bit.

For the SA forum, you can go here http://stormarmada.xooit.com/index.php
I will contact you Sunday afternoon if that's okay with you, and thanks for the link.

Top Bottom