• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SE Wisconsin Meetups/Groups?

Goodfeels

Smash Rookie
Heyo, my dudes. So, recently, my local venue here in my hometown of Kenosha, WI closed up, meaning I don't have anyone to play Smash with or tournaments to get to conveniently. I'm 17 but can't drive, so its difficult for me to get out and about. I'm looking for a group to play with or a meetup to go to locally because I've been so bored and haven't been able to play in forever now.

I play Melee, PM, and Smash 4 but I lack internet or a Wii U to play any of them on. If you wanna play with me we'd have to play local. I'm not great skill-wise, but that's why I wanna find people to play with, because I really want to improve.

I'm planning on going to Frosty Faustings IX in Chicago on January 27th-28th so I wanna be at my best. Please, if you're interested or willing to play with me, shoot me a message! I look forward to training and such.

Also! If you're willing to give me rides or something to the meetups or to the locale, if they're kinda far, mind, then I would be happy to pay for gas.

I apologize if this is rambly or anything but I'm just frustrated with my situation at the moment.

Top Bottom