• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDB Present : Edmas , Dec 16th. Newcastle upon Tyne

DevMBC

Smash Ace
Underestimating came logically with me not expecting you to place well I thought lol. And yes I am pretty confident - sorry if I mistook your response for aggression, sounded a bit '**** you' to me. For the record I tell Swedish Chris I'll **** on him an he's garbage every day =p

Mr P

Smash Ace
First off sorry to everyone about the delay but it couldn't be helped, you have no idea how close i was in saying "**** it" and going home. Initially i was told there was an accident farther up the road and another bus would be arriving instead of my original megabus, this bus turned up 15 minutes later that the original bus was planned to arrive. I got into Edinburgh obviously 15 mins later than i was supposed to and arrived just in time to see my bus take off without me, so i went to the desk and explained the situation. The woman phoned up the driver and they stopped the bus whilst another driver would take me and 4 vapid whores to my proper bus. When i finally get on the bus and grab a seat next to zeppo the driver comes up the stairs to inform us that the bus has broken down and they are sending a repairman round to try and fix the problem.... 1.5 hours waiting and i am more than ready just to go home, haven't even got out of Edinburgh yet and i've been travelling for about 3 hours. Well eventually an older ****tier looking bus arrives and we get on our way..... yeh soo much for graylines. I really dont think i'll be travelling down on the bus again, either trains are gonna have to be cheap or i'll need housing the night before because this was a nightmare. Yeh and to add insult to injury my bus was 40 mins late on the way back.

It was refreshing to be at a tournie that was well run and organised, after a pretty crappy JST tournie. Good **** to Ed although the lack of space was a bit of a problem i dont think there was too much you could do about that >_> Any more to have turned up and there might have been problems.

Zeppo: too good, keep ****** and more fanboys will follow. Nicely done in teams.

grayfox: I'm dedicating my teams victory to you

allan: no johns

Reacher: dont listen to Doug, link all the way. You are scary with link and our set was really close, you got way better. we'll need to play more sometime soon get yourself up here again. you're also a nice geniune guy and i respect that.

STFU: thanks for the x-mas card and candy, it's appreciated. Keep practicing, if you are motivated enough you'll get where you want to be.

R&F: You all seem to have a pretty good attitude about the game and are nice guys to boot, i definately see a lot of ability in you guys.

Ting: You need to be a little more patient and stop getting soo annoyed when things dont go your way.

tubz: Dont worry so much about your performance and just try to enjoy the game, it's not worth playing otherwise. You improve the most when you are having fun with the game.

SpKz or something ?: Nice talking to you a bit but you need to be more consistant with some of your technical stuff.

Marty: You had a few decent mindgames with your sheik and you managed to change your game around a bit.

Doug: Congrats on winning, still too good but i feel i have definately closed the gap in the last couple of months.

Ed: We had a really good set, our styles with peach are very different but i dont think there is too much in it. I enjoyed our matches and hope we can play again soon, congrats on second.

GMC guys: You def got way better and gave me and zeppo a difficult time in teams, keep practicing.

Qwster: Nice meeting you again, always cool to have Q around. If you wanna play with me and zeppo sometime just give us a shout and we'll make it happen.

Alex: You're marth is really good although we never got to play, really nice guy too. Next time make it upto zeppos

Charles: You are good at this game, but you're ego isn't making you a lot of friends. You dont need to be soo boastful, let your own play do the talking.

dr nikey: Thanks for letting me borrow your controller after 2 of mine ****ed up... sorry i didn't hand it back to you but Dougs sister had borrowed it off me and never handed it back.

Jam: I know you are scared of Zeppo ;)

I thought there was a much better atmosphere at this tournie than there was at AR and thats what i like to see. Now that the hierarchy among a lot of you new players is being settled, ego's are being put to the side. The truth is you dont deserve an Ego until you earn one and even then it's just about self assurance. When people start putting their ego's aside tournaments become a lot more enjoyable in general, just have fun with the game and try to improve without bragging about it.

I am sure there are a few i missed out, sorry if i did

add my msn mafia_mr_p@hotmail.co.uk

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im not bragging, i think im pretty crap :/ and i need lots of improve still on other chars than jiggz ~_~ my jiggz needs a lot of work on rests still ****it. Whenever i play someone in the tourney i always appreciate the players and wish them good luck, along with a friendly handshake even if i lose.

Kone

Smash Master
Euan : Completely understand your frustration with the bus chaos. Don't worry though, I didn't mind in the slightest and was more than happy to wait for you guys :). I apologise about the lack of space, but asyou said I couldn't do much else. Better a tournament than not.

Im planning to host a tournament in April, 'Edster'. Ill be using the venue I had for SCT4, will be leaving tvs at the venue the night before and generally be running everything smoother than I did at my last two tournaments. On top of that, there will be hosuing night before and after the tournament :) .With lack of space I didn't want to have alot of people both nights for Edmas.

Which should sort out your problem Euan !

Oh and our set could've gone either way. Peach v Peach is nasty ^_^

J03

Smash Master
Edit:**** i used joes account, why the hell did you sign yourself in on my pc when u stayed over idiot, you didnt even make any posts :( It's Coey btw not Joe.

Okay first off nice one Ed organising and running the tourney Ed (much love), secondly wish our games hadn't been in 50hz :(.

Team toast:
Alex-You're marth is too good, shame we didnt get to play in 1v1 again.
Charles-Wow you're fingers are fast!
Craig-You're falco is great how the hell don't you make it through pools?
Paul- It is incredible watching your waveshining, it looks like you're dashing into them :p

GMC:
Paul-**** your jiggs man, though it's a shame you never tried using your main in the fist games, imo the point of tourneys is to learn and not to place slightly higher save your cheapness XD for when you need it. Still took you out in teams (smiles weakly).
Sabo:Nice falco much potential me thinks.
Caleb, Jake, Joey,Amy: Didnt really speak to you guys or get any games, shame hopefully will at TNJ (kirby ftw)
Jay:I know you missed the tourney but i thought i'd mention you too, shame you didnt make it was looking forward to playing your doc and maybe getting soem advice on my mewtwo (i heard you play him).

SDB:
Ed-Look up^
Stevie-You need to tell me how you read peoples minds like that :p
Richie-Didnt get any games though your peach looks nice.
Neil-Didnt get any games with you either (WTF did i play?)

Mafia:
Euan- Nice seeing you again youre peach is incredible.
Paul- How fast is your falcon seriously, loved the friendlies You SD'ing 4 times = i 3 stock you :D
Ryan and Allan-*Cries in dissapointment*

RAF:
Jyde-OMG youre marth has gotten so much better nice seeing you again.
Joseph- Much love to you man you will get Doug next time.
Andre- Didnt get to play again shame though awesome seeing you again.

Phil-Youre link is crazy but then so is youre falco nice work on doing so well yet again.
Martin-Didnt get a game but nice looking sheik you have thier.
Lucy-Nice games love your down smash timing, glad you and Dug beat joe and ste in teams =]
Doug-Let someone else win man! It's not fair **** it.
Qwester(I don't know your real name)- nice sheik.
Guido(Don't know yours either) who do you play sorry i didnt see any of your games.

The rest of STFU-Please take some stock in our next crew match with RAF :p (I'm joking lol dont stress Joe......we all know youre 'awesome' also nice brown nosing buying everyone a card.... o.j ;) ) Carlton niceone gettin 9th .

Sorry if i missed anybody out i tried to be as thorough as humanly possible i even remembered your real name ffs. Merry Edmas to all.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Nice one ed i will be coming to the paris one ^__^ if you say its cheap as chips XD

ac_anon

Smash Ace
well done to all the winners, wish i could have been there but it would have left me with about £10 to do all my christmas shopping thankins to some horrible maths earlier in the year. Hopefully il makeit to the next tourney and see u all there

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
Cool tourney! Good seeing everyone. Congrats to Doug (too good), Ed (I hate your smug Simon cowell smile after you win), and Zeppo (ridiculously quick falcon)

ouch: nice yoshi but the rock says it won't be victorious next time you gibroni! Only joking! Want to play all the RAF guys next tourney.

Q: you trash talker! will get you next time.

Jir: cool hair.

Paul: nice fox. looking forward to playing it at TNJ. Cheers for the marth tip.

spkz: falco's getting quicker!

reacher: I know whereyou roll.

Crabby: cheers for the card and candy. Keep practicing! Don't trash talk unless you've got something to back it up. All those obscenities pointed my way before I played you then....................(I won't remind you what happened)

Twiggy: nice marth dittos. Should have more next time. Also bring your copy of mario kart ds next time!

Charles: sorry but I agree with Euan. stop all the boasting! Only played you once but throughout it you kept shouting 'best jiggs in Europe'. The majority of people will want you to lose if you carry on. Good jiggs though!

Sabo: good few friendlies. shame you were almost asleep throughout. Should have some more next time when you're actually awake.

GMC: need to get that crew match SDB vs GMC but that was completely our fault. There was none of us.

People in my room: funny days people getting wrecked. Room still absolutely stinks so may have to sleep on the sofa. Charles went awol for a bit so we used this time wisely and got Ed wasted before his match but it seemed to increase his game. GJ on reacher getting wrecked before his aswell. Now Neil (dr nikey) you were a legend you kronenburg chugging joint smoking animal. Shoutouts to others who got wrecked mole, dagi, ting, crabby. If I missed anyone, I was probably too wrecked to remember.
Note: I haven't mentioned Gladam. You weren't wrecked but appeared to be trying to be but you were craftily drinking slowly.

Didn't get to play many people but will play more people at the next tourney.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Edmas and look forward to seeing everyone in Yeovil (or somerset?) in February.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Stevie, Your marth has amazing mind games keep it up dude ^__^ (This is Craig - Stupid Cookies)

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Really enjoyed this tournament, cheers Ed, and cheers to all your housemates as well for letting it happen.

Paul: Was really good to see you again, had fun playing you in friendlies as usual, your Falcon just keeps getting better. Hopefully we'll get the chance to play again before the next tournament :)

Euan: Another really good set between us, your Peach is too good and is really fun to play, even when I'm losing :) I'll definately try and make it up to Scotland soon to play you and Paul some more.

Ed: Those matches don't mean anything, I was blatantly sandbagging. Nah seriously you beat me soundly again, I'm going to stop picking Yoshis story against you. Good job getting 2nd.

Alex: Your Marth is really good, and your sheik is very nice aswell. Enjoyed playing you in friendlys and in the tournament, and for the record I think our set could very easily have gone your way. Hopefully we'll get to play again soon.

Ogre: Our set was really good and you wrecked me in the first game, but maybe Pokemon Stadium wasn't the best counterpick. If you'd picked Dream Land 64 it might've gone the other way.

Monty: Lol Ice Climbers are really gay. You're good at the desynchs and the infinite grab but you probably rely on them a bit too much.

Spam-a-Lamb: Your Marth was nice. Hopefully we can get some friendlies in next time, I want to play some more Link dittos.

BloodBowler: Was really cool to see you again. Really enjoyed our games in pools. Keep up the practice, you get better every time I see you.

Sabo: Really close games, I enjoyed playing your falco. You've got a lot of potential so keep practicing.

Richie: You were unlucky not to get through pools. If you hadn't been in with another Peach you'd probably have made the bracket, it's just that Peach dittos are an odd match.

Stevie: Seriously though how did you know which way I was going to tech every time?

The Unmighty Crab: Thanks for the card :) Your Fox is easily better than your Falcon. Had fun playing you and could definately see the improvement from AR.

Lord Rust: Kirby 2, Link 1. lol I honestly couldn't do anything, next time I'd like to get some games against your Peach.

Greg: Nice to see someone playing Young Link, remember that spamming is the key to victory with him. We'll have to get some more games in next time, Link vs Young Link is too good.

Charles: Being shine spiked 3 times in ten seconds is actually more fun than it sounds. Enjoyed playing you even though I didn't get to play your Jiggs.

R&F: You guys have all improved since AR, was especially pleased to see Owna make it out of pools with Yoshi.

v3x?: We had some good games late on. Your technical skill is very impressive.

Doug: Congratulations on 1st. I didn't realise until this tournament just how big the gap between you and me actually is. It seems like you always know what I'm going to do and where I'm going to be. I meant what I said though, I'm going to Money Match you every time I see you untill I finally win one (or have to declare myself bankrupt :))

Golfie: Sorry we didn't get the chance to play, we'll definately get some matches in at the next tournament.

I hope I didn't forget anyone, see you all at TNJ with any luck.

Mole_!

Smash Cadet
Richie: You were unlucky not to get through pools. If you hadn't been in with another Peach you'd probably have made the bracket, it's just that Peach dittos are an odd match.
Yeah man really disapointed :confused: It was a different peach, really defensive. I'll spam down smash next time also :]

I go evens with Ed's peach so I was not in the best mood after that!
I didn't even practice before hand so i'm not suprised really.

Congrats for getting so far, you and that linky :)
Was nice to see you man, come back soon :]]]]

I don't think I played anyone bar you and BB...haha. I was focusing on getting smashed! Hope I get some games in next time :D

Neil - Always good to see you! Haha was good crack saturday night!

The Unmighty Crab - Thanks for the card bro!

Darv

Smash Apprentice
Alex: Your Marth is really good, and your sheik is very nice aswell. Enjoyed playing you in friendlys and in the tournament, and for the record I think our set could very easily have gone your way. Hopefully we'll get to play again soon.
Yeah was close, missed a few reverse upbs due to having to react so quick before i get upb'd again myself XD Wouldent have made a difference you have Reacher DI :)

Kone

Smash Master
First, ive been looking into going to Paris. When I said it would be cheap as chips . . . it isn't. I don't get how its so expensive 4 months ahead. Last time I went to Paris it cost me £25 return and ive not paid more than £40 for a European tournament and thats booking only a month in advance =/

Im presuming its all due to that Environmental bill Labour just pushed through, forcing airline tax up =/ . Anyway, its around £54 return. Im still going and would hope alot of you will still go. Just save up your pennies, it'll be worth it and if your into your smash then European tournaments are were you'll see and play the best of the best.

I'll be booking early January, im hoping after the Xmas and New Year period that Ryanair and the likes will be having one of their offer periods (happens alot) but we will see. Regardless, get yourself there.

Now for Shoutouts :

TOAST
------------
Charles - Our set was very tight as normal. Your jiggs is improving, concentrate on your rests ( you know that anyway). Becoming better at rests will force you into the top four , im sure :). Just remember that vs Peach there isn't that much I can do to punish a missed rest!
Regardign the boasting. I don't have a problem with that, infact im not sure what people are on about. Thing is though, I know you respect me. Maybe your little to in the face with people that you don't think are as good at the game ?! jsut remember an attitude like that can bite you on the ***, you don't know who'll turn out to be a beast.

Alex - Only played you briefly. Was impressed witht eh technical aspect of your Marth, very nice. Just don't rely on speeding your game up to win, with Peach it became easy to turnip combo and shield grab you. Work on your spacing and looking for openings in your opponent.

Craig - Step it up man. Should've made it out of your pool. Start shielding more and actively defending, instead of looking to be offensive all the time. You rarely shield grab =/ , its hurting you bad.

Paul - Impressed man. Your fox was alot better. Your tech game is great and your even able to do it under pressure, which i nice to see from a fox player. Definetly could tell you were thinking. Lets sort your DI out though, once again same as craig work on your defence and alot mor eupsmashes, up airs and shinespikes. Your fox will still look the sex. Not all shinespikes are easy to do. A good player will know its coming and know where a fox player will usually think their going. Hence, they'll throw a move in their recovery / DI / air control/air dodge a certain way to avoid it. If you can SEE that comign AND still shinespike them = sex.

RAF
-------

Great seeing you guys, enjoyed all your company and its great having you guys in the community. Mario Kart crew match next time =s

Spam - Nice Marth, was little too stoned when playing you and my hands weren't accurate. Was scared of being tippered =x. Anyway, I enjoy your Marth style. Very different from stevie and alex. Looking forward to the dent you make at TNJ ; )

Ouch - Didn't see your Falco in action man, sorry =(. Did hear you put Twiggy out and was impressed. Keep practicing and hope that car journey went ok.

Owna - Nice Yoshi man , well done on sticking Stevie out. Keep on practicing , though not sure how far you'll get with the Yoshi =/

Mafia
--------

MrP - As I said earlier our set could've gone either way. Was the closest set I played all tournament and the set I enjoyed the most. Peach dittos are always going to be nail biters ^_^

Zeppo - Lovng our rivalry man and loving playing a sexy falcon. Great having you around and challenging the older players.

STFU
-------

Nice meeting you all, great having a new crew up for learning Smash. Just keep practicing, its a painfully harsh learning curve. Disappointed in your lack of drinking =/

Joe - Keep practicing man, and listen to what me and Stevie have bestowed on you! Thanks for the card man, its standing majestically on our mantlepiece lol.

SDB
------

Adam - Your a legend. Came through for me when I needed mates there the most. Cheers dude. I know you ain't big into the Smash thing but its great you came down. Will be seeing you in January. You come down Wed, then we go back upto Glasgow for the weekend. I may even have money to go out =x . As I say, become the European Bach, you love your camera stuff =)

Stevie - You played like crap in doubles and played worse in singles. You know your better than that and ill leave it there. Top 7 at TNJ or il not be happy.

Richy - Don't worry man, you got a cube now and ability to practice. Just a shame your used to playingmy peach =x

Phil - Couldn't believe you got so far. Thought you might've been competition but . . meh. Maybe next time eh?! lol your mint and we'll convoy down to TNJ. You'll lose at though =x

Neil - You proved your sdb qualities this weekend , alot of drugs, alot of smash and alot of alcohol. Just need to work on the smash side haha but yeah man get yourself up SOON with phil for a weekend. You guys rock.

Jam - We've spoke

Scott/Dan - Don't let me down again

Ryan - ?

GMC
-----

Jake - Next time I won't lose. I don't play Samus ever and I think ive got the matchup now. Regardless I enjoy our sets but hate you + FD LOL . Keep getting better ^^

Caleb - Did we peach ditto or not? I can't remember. Anyway, lets concentrate on that peach man ;)

Paul - I was disappointed you used your ICs against me. For one Peach ****s on them and for two your counterpick stages were woeful. Except for the infinite your IC game is easy to read and basic. Lets concentrate on your Sheik game and being able to play all top n high tier matchups. You've got plenty of Peachs to practice against.

Amy - Relax missy and enjoy the game ^_^ . Your Peach impressed me. Add me on msn ceddon@hotmail.com and fire questions my way. Hopefulyl I can help you get better =0). Enjoyed getting wrecked with ya =x

Joey - Your a really nice guy and I appreciated your txt man. Makes hosting worthwhile. All the lads enjoyed your company and your more than welcome anytime. Don't worry your good at smash and you'll break pools and the top ten badly soon!

Sabo - Didn't get to play, ill sort that out in Yeovil!

Others
--------

Q - Class seeing you man, your alot better at smash than I thought. Get yourself down with Pict as much as possible. Monthly at end of Jan !

Doug - Maybe next time ill give you a better set. Once again I was satisfied to get so far =/ I need to get out of that habit and go for the throat. My Peach will push you at TNJ, I promise.

Martin - Your Sheik was alright man,keep practicing with the London lot. You know the Mountain you've got to climb!!!!!

Ed
x

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone - realised ive never done shoutouts before so forgive me if they're a bit nooby :p

spkz - wtf i know you i've spoken to you :p

v3x - ....

Alex - didnt get to play you, once i've trained up on marths i'll beat you - by the love of god i'll beat you :( lol nice marth regards ^^

Charles - ***

--

Spam - FFS your marth took me out again - **** suicides and chaingrabbing :'(, hopefully next time i'll uair the **** out of you ^^ nice marth.

Ouch - Dont THINK i played you.... but im sure you're good :p lol

Owna - Good to see your yoshi improving ^^ some funny team games with you man keep up the good work... (MORE EGGS!!!)

--

Stevie - Good to play you again. <3 not being tech chased by you :p *holds up protective anti stevie head gear* ^^

Ed - Great to finally play you peach, even if you were a bit ****ed ^^ i'll try and beat you next time with cheap kills as you advised. And i'll work on my DI and mindgames etc. Thanks again for the advice ^^ - loved playin ur jiggz lol was fun ^^

--

Some Link i played for a while late tourney - GG's man <3 the link. You know you love the drillshine :D gg's - work on not getting tech chased all the time and get rid of those bad habbits ffs lol

Golfie - GG's again man nice to see your tech side improving :) Might wanna start thinking about tech chasing some more and play a little smarter from time to time :)

Lord rust - I hate you... So much... For all the reasons everyone else does. *Laughs at your temper* :D - jokes.

Lord rusts samus missile spamming friend - GG's i guess =/

Twiggy - you cheap little *******. GG's anyway, hope to play your falco again sometime.

Doug - Agreed i hate your playing style with major passion... But you still rock ^^

Everyone that didnt come and i didnt mention - You suck balls. ^^

(Except zeppo <3)

Cheers guys hope to see you soon ^^

Jiraiya_Inc

Smash Apprentice
Hey all thanks for the tourny ^^ i learnt many things from all of you as always and this time i will have time to practice till next time we meet...

Reacher : Link V Young link match was the highlight for my day and practice made that worthwhile, i will listen to your wise words.

Owna : Next wime we meet I will have a good yoshi maybe not as good as yours but it will be good :p

Kone : thanks for the whole set up i enjoyed it loads but next time i would like to play your peach

To the rest : without you ppl i'd have nothing to keep me going and gettin better

THANKS AGAIN :D

Kone

Smash Master
Paul - kill me anyway you can, just don't not kill me with the cheap moves aswell ;). Be nice to get some matches in when im not so ****ed, still feel theres quite a gap between us but hopefully come TNJ it'll be closer ^_^. As i say work on your defence. Get craig to practice chainthrowing you and you DI etc

x

COEY

Smash Lord
Ed will deffo consider the french tourney if its not too pricey and will drag the rest of the guys with me (no choice!). Vex you upset me by not mentioning me :( were our games nothing to you? or do you not like to admit team ganon lost to team ness and mewtwo? ;) lol kidding.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah there definatly is i could tell by your matches with charles. But i'll work hard to improve and hopefully beat you with enough praccy :D - 4 waveshine>shinespike should do it :p

Hey Coey... who are you :D? lol maybe i just didnt catch your actual name. I know there's a lot of people i played but didnt actually know their names, coz im generally **** with names ^^

Kone

Smash Master
I know the shinespikes coming though ; ) noice how i just concentrated on DIing the waveshine at the end so you couldnt get me ^_^ . Thats why the upsmash was doing well haha

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
idd, but if i reverse waveshine the last one i can grab the ledge instantly and do a walljump shine spike.... Really Ed you should have thought of these things ^^

Kone

Smash Master
lol you can try it, I can do that with fox. Like to see you hit me with it ;) . If you can do it try it man, but ive seen all the tricks. (scott) So try your best!

Nice to see your getting competitive though paul.

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
Hey guys, was an awesome tourny! and i love the english smash community, it just rocks.

So maybe time for a few shoutouts?

ED!!! - Thanks for organising the tournament, you rock so much, and the santa outfit, woo hoo :D

Euan: Nice to see you again, you just keep getting better

Reacher: indeed we didnt manage to play each other yet again! i have seen your link though, and it is amazing ! and your a class guy which is half of what being in the smash community is about, i promise you a few games at the next tourny, hopefully ill be a challenge too :D

Monty: Your shiek is pretty good, im not to sure about your ics though, you can recover really well, i didnt even knowi it could be done that well, but i still trashed you with most chars tho you wasnt trying too hard *ness ftw*

RAF - Really glad you came, your class guys and i enjoyed playing all of you again, another crew match at next tourny for sure :D

Spam - WTF with your marth, its so much better, and it beat us when it wasnt that good ! I look forward to it pwning me again at the next tourny ! : D
and ness dittos ftw, though i think you won overall, better do it again to make sure : D

Ouch - im used to coeys falcon, yours is equally hard to beat for me, nice one, and keep it up :D

Owna - how good is your yoshi, i love it, its just good, keep it up.

Yawn - its a shame you couldnt make it, but we will see you next tournament hopefully : D
BloodBowler: Ill see you before next tourny, cant wait, glad you could make it :D

Bigman - you just know.... heh, keep the mindgames up :D

Lord Rust: yet to play your kirby with my ness, we will get round to it though huh :D nice to see you again

Charles: Nice to see you again too, you showed me some really cool ness stuff, which i am impressed at :D

Doug: glad you could make it, but would you stop winning?! heh only joking, your what keeps us lot in training i guess, see you soon!

V3x?, Vex, Paul - Finally paul, glad you could make it, yet again you showed me what a fox player should be doing, and how i can best improve ,myself, not only are you a really good smasher (Very underestimated in my opinion, i think you could be winning tournys if you wasnt SDing 7 times lol)
your also the best smash teacher i know, and i learnt alot from your hand movements as well as your game, cant wait to see you again, and show you my fox, im going to practice so hard to impress you

And to everybody else, Merry Edmas!!!!!!

COEY

Smash Lord
Vex- I'm the very tall guy ;) Main falco but used mewtwo agaianst you in friendlies before doubles and in teams with golfie afterwards.

Btw are we going back to using the British thread soon lol im sure it feels abandoned :p

Martiny2m

Smash Apprentice
yay, im so glad people recognised me and my shiek ^_________^

edited

you think you could show the list of people with points all the way down to 1 point XD

COEY

Smash Lord
The tall guy :D We didnt get a game but watched you play golfies ness and fox for quite a while, all the time making comments at his mistakes :p

spKz

Smash Ace
i newbed out this tourney mainly coz i dont practice enought, but i will do better next time hopefully.
i am a victim to pressure =[

SLVR

Smash Cadet
right then..

Ed- just wanted to say cheers ed for the weekend, despite another poor showing managed to enjoy myself! (i notice all my shout outs are nothing to do with smash.. haha). but yeah, great tourney, will be up soon to get some actual smash pratice in! iv bin concentratin on the s'DB'.

stevie- legend. wakes up and reaches for the cider. i was so proud. nice marth nd a naughty doc! youre basically me but good. well done for teaching reacher a few lessons as well the nub.

richie- unlucky with the pool man. thought'd you'd have made it out but the evening wasnt only about smash.

euan- the pads fine and dont worry about it. hopefully some of youre magic will have been left behind on it.

reacher- i cheered for you man! what happened against ed? gg's. its time you learned to teach me. gay.

cheers everyone for the games, hopefully il get to play more people at the next tourny, just need some practice is all. ;)

J03

Smash Master
jus thought id get some spam in b4 the thread closes for x-mas lol

hmm...sooooo Coey u up at ya mums this weekend, maybe we could get the gang round i.e invite ste n ian and burn out on boxing and smash!!!!!!

do ya think we could de-n00b george in a day?

GOLF: need to chat with ya about the easter tourney so get on MSN please

ty honeybun!

Kone

Smash Master
im still easter guys ;)

have yourselves the summer haha

edster all the way, im going all out. two day event, venue and foreigners.

J03

Smash Master
i talked to the guys rather briefly about it but we didnt really say much about it

imo it would be rather futile to run against u for a tourney lol, but ill but the rest of the guys in a convo with ya so ya can sort it out sometime k

SLVR

Smash Cadet
haha SDB xmas lunch! sounds cool. im up for it..defs on the sat and il see what i can do about fri night. il be workin as usual.

you up for teaching me how to do smash? through humiliation if nec?

il drag reacher, he needs revenge after tourny humiliation.

edster? foreigners? youre really going all out.

Top Bottom