• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDB Present : Edmas , Dec 16th. Newcastle upon Tyne

Kone

Smash Master
well thre'll be edster, ill think bout opening it up to foreigners, depends depends . But you know u need to see me in a bunny outfit . . . . . . x_x

Yeah bring phil, also come with me an stevie and possibly rich to london tourney jan 6th lol. =x

but yeah *** up next weekend awell lol , ill teach you smash properly man , ill make u a big man and u can predict reachers moves =x

SLVR

Smash Cadet
haha reacher is being served.

is next weekend this weekend? im confused. also i hate the idea of being beaten by ed in a bunny outfit 'cowell' smiling at me.

bigman foresight would be cool like. even if it means getting as baked as a bean. ^_^

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Nice tourney Ed. Hope the Edmas/Edster/Edfauks line of tourneys get better and better hehe.

Fun money matches too:

-Reacher like the Link but really should pick a space animal and keep both characters trained up. Link is one of my fewest used characters but perhaps try more spaced shffl n-air.

-Cpt Zeppo good games. Started to adapt to me a bit better in our morning money match Sunday. I think once you know which DI to expect you'll be able to combo a lot easier.

-Darvor good Marth. Remind me of Husband's spacing style but better edge guarding. Kept catching me with that edgehog to back-air: first time I've had that tactic used against me since Ken.

Glad the British scene is growing and will be cool to see everyone in Yeovil!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
um, i mm'ed you too, no comments for me? =(
Whoops lol.

Yeah for some reason I recall our tourny games better. Great Jiggs counterpick is always Mute City; no reason not to pick it unless you absolutely hate the stage. Also don't get discouraged about your Fox if you enjoy playing him. Fox/Peach is a unique matchup that I've practiced, trained, and MM'd a ton. Patience also, but if you're to stick with Jiggs I'd watch a couple King and Zulu vids, not necessarily for their tricks, but for their movement.

Cool too see your Moonwalk vid too!

Kone

Smash Master
Videos be up soon, they take a while, its been four days stop being rude !

Possibly Edoween, makes more sense than edfauks. Be my autumn tournament lol

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Playing your hardest is very draining, you can't expect someone to keep that level of play up for an entire tourney.

If you want someone to try their hardest, challenge them to a money match and/or meet them in a tourney and actually give them a decent match.

Darv

Smash Apprentice
Playing your hardest is very draining, you can't expect someone to keep that level of play up for an entire tourney.

If you want someone to try their hardest, challenge them to a money match and/or meet them in a tourney and actually give them a decent match.
This is true Martin, wish id put it that way :urg:

SLVR

Smash Cadet
issue it officially man! but yeah... defs making a game mean something is cool. doesnt make a difference to me tho..iv basically got nothing. haha. pipe down.

J03

Smash Master
ya kno im beginning to think tht this thread is just post tourney spam...so what am i gonna do about it huh, HUH!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

enjoy the festive spam ^^

grayfox

Smash Champion
Yo - First off i'd like to apoligise for not showing and more so for not informing. I had my last exam on the same day before my train and could get no train before then and the exam was delayed >______> I could have still made the train possibly if i got loads of taxis to and from places but to be honest the chances were very slim and i didn't feel like spending more money nor couldn't be arsed with any of the **** after the test which went badly lol. As for not telling anyone i was back in perth with no internet and the halls electric was turned off for the hols so no net here either. This is the first time ive been online in weeks. So yeah, no johns but sorry.

congrats to everyone there, i really wanted to see you guys and just **** about at a tourney lol so i'll be making the next one for sure. Special well done for Euan and Paul winning teams, finally done it son, you can thank me for not showing up and shattering your chances again later lol. Jk

So yeah see you all asap hopefully, will look into this paris thing. With my bursery thing coming throguh soon money wont be an issue again O_________O

x

grayfox

Smash Champion
>_________> ok if you doubt me how about you put your pride and your money on the line lol. I bet a fiver ill beat you with 1 hand next tourney.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Wow i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING LATE with this! I have been doing like 7 essay and revising for 2 exams and preparing for a presentation so this is actually the first time that i have been on here since the begining of december LOL! Anyways just wanted to say thanks to ED and everyone who helped and participated in the tourney! Was frigging great!

To be honest, i cant remeber who i played in friendlies or in the pools coz none of it is fresh in my mind, (Gimme a break it was like a month ago) BUT to everyone i did play, thanks for the matches, my Yoshi is becoming a fierce young Jedi thanks to all your lots help and input on the day. So yea, great job Ed thanks for having us R&F guys round. C everyone at the Yeovil torney! Toodles!

ÖwnÄ out!

:yoshi:

Top Bottom