• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD Card Not Big Enough

Karker

Smash Rookie
My SD Card is not big enough for the new PM 3.6 beta, is there any way to remove the extra modes like all star or the single player modes to free up some space. It's only like 150 mb of space that im missing.

Fearless

Smash Rookie
Did you try reformatting the SD card before putting 3.6 on the card? You could also try to delete some of the custom music files if that doesn't work.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
You could just delete some of the textures that specifically go over the Brawl costume slots. If you still need room go into the projectm folder and delete the other 3 folders that aren't titled "pf". And if you still need room after that, you can try deleting some of the brstm's. I'm not sure if it will be enough but that is what I would try.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Don't do this. Most of the Brawl costumes that have been edited are needed for PM to work.
Really? Because I'm using a texture pack with all of them replaced and my PM works fine even online.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Really? Because I'm using a texture pack with all of them replaced and my PM works fine even online.
The texture probably replaced the correct way.
There are costume specific files in some characters like Mario and Olimar that need to stay for them to work, so setting up skins over them need specific changed to work.

Top Bottom