• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scunτhorpe SmashFest

K.Mac

Smash Lord
yea kmac, i told work i'll be offon new years day so if i cans till come to something if this falls through that'd be cool, carpets no problem anyway, got my bag.

ill ask some of the guys if i see any online
Well if calz doesn't host anything and you decide to come over ... you got a TV you could bring? likely I'll spend half the time just playing blur so you two will probably want to do your own things. >.>

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
K.Mac did you forget about me?

But srs Calz place is bigger and prolly better cuz its out in the open. Idc tho.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Might be able to bring one. Might.

Cloud said hes waiting on miller and siri. i may be able to help cloud get there too

But i say cals too, already a couple of tvs there, its huge and there guitar hero =P

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Well yeah, if Calz is hosting we're all going to go there obvs.

But if calz decides not to host he's just going to come over to mine and play smash/blur. I can't really keep more than three people over here anyway, place is too small.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
4 Of us is a perfect number, 5 would't be as good. Also il bring my wii with Brawl and Brawl- :), BRAWL- FFA ON SPEAR PILLAR!!!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
i will money match any1 in a item match on regular brawl , recorded best of 3 .

4 isnt a pefect number as ppl get bored easy n want to play a dif game at times 5 > 4

i want cloud siri and miller to come

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol but with 5, u have like 4 ppl on a wii for like 2 hours while the other does nothing.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
kmac gets bored and goes on blur after 2 hours of brawl , and we dont have to do 4 players on brawl

besides there wont be 5 it wil be 4 or 7

+ il get swithe round

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
2000th POST, IM NEVER POSTING AGAIN!!

And yeah would be real good if they could come.

SMASH CHAMPION

The_Rake

Smash Lord
I agree with cal that 5 > 4
besides is theres 5 of us and you 4 play brawl ill play gh =]
ill bring my wii + a load of cube games again.

Andy, could you download japanese b- onto an sd card at cals for me (ill bring one obv) so i can play it on my wii. better to use my wii for it cos it means that we can use yours and cals wiis for games that will actually work on them. :p

cal, ill take that mm

Calzorz

Smash Lord
alright rake but i warn u i dont loose 1v1 item matches , me and my falco **** item matches

il be training my item combos to 3 stock you

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Wait, how was I horribly wrong on the air speed thing? I said Wario had 3rd fastest speed and fastest acceleration/deceleration, which is the same thing you said. I also said Jiggs has fastest max air speed, which is true. I was only (SLIGHTLY) off with Yoshi. Like I've said many times, I only know **** about MY characters. And I meant Wario is the only one that can really abuse his advantage over MK in terms of air speed. As far as I know, it doesn't make much of a difference in the MU with Jiggs but whatever. Dammit, stop belittling me when I am (mostly) correct! Beeyaches.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Wait, how was I horribly wrong on the air speed thing? I said Wario had 3rd fastest speed and fastest acceleration/deceleration, which is the same thing you said. I also said Jiggs has fastest max air speed, which is true. I was only (SLIGHTLY) off with Yoshi. Like I've said many times, I only know **** about MY characters. And I meant Wario is the only one that can really abuse his advantage over MK in terms of air speed. As far as I know, it doesn't make much of a difference in the MU with Jiggs but whatever. Dammit, stop belittling me when I am (mostly) correct! Beeyaches.
theres a difference between belittling and correcting, kj was correcting you in his own little way, and by 'his own little way' i mean screaming insults at you for the slightest mistake...
its what he does, srs

The_Rake

Smash Lord
just like bmac gives people advice on stuff he knows even a tiny thing about

2 examples come to mind, both from cals fest

1) trying to give cal snake advice
2) giving me advice on sex on the way home xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
just like bmac gives people advice on stuff he knows even a tiny thing about

2 examples come to mind, both from cals fest

1) trying to give cal snake advice
2) giving me advice on sex on the way home xD
not to mention endless amount of wario advice for keef XD
wait...he tried to give you sex advice? bmack was that in case he saw calz sister again? :3

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Not celibate by choice... *****.
And it wasn't advice, I was just telling you of my escapades, if you took pointers from me, that doesn't mean I was advising u.

I wasn't giving Calz advice. Only in some cases I would say sumn like "oh ****, you shouldn't have dropped your shield" or "you shouldn't have nair'd there"
Even Calz needs advice sometimes. He told me one of his bad habits which I had actually noticed myself from his videos. Would you disagree that telling him to avoid that bad habit is good advice?

I did give Keef tonnes of Wario advice though, but that's bcos he doesn't know the char anywhere near as well as I do.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Not celibate by choice... Biatch.
And it wasn't advice, I was just telling you of my escapades, if you took pointers from me, that doesn't mean I was advising u.

I wasn't giving Calz advice. Only in some cases I would say sumn like "oh ****, you shouldn't have dropped your shield" or "you shouldn't have nair'd there"
Even Calz needs advice sometimes. He told me one of his bad habits which I had actually noticed myself from his videos. Would you disagree that telling him to avoid that bad habit is good advice?

I did give Keef tonnes of Wario advice though, but that's bcos he doesn't know the char anywhere near as well as I do.
well yeah, but yknow, everyone makes mistakes (m2k claims he doesnt make them, but just look at him, he made plenty in lifestyle choices)

The_Rake

Smash Lord
GP - celibate means abstaining from sex (abstaining means not having any) until you're married

Bmac, wtf? not by choice? I choose not to have any until I am married, how is that not my choice?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
GP - celibate means abstaining from sex (abstaining means not having any) until you're married

Bmac, wtf? not by choice? I choose not to have any until I am married, how is that not my choice?
i jsut dictionary's it, it made bmacks comment even funnier XD

Bmac your censor dodging is becoming quite irritating. Stop using little phrases to cover up censors. As I said before, let the censor do it's job.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
>notcie kj's location
i lol'd hard

but seeing as im curious, if you guys get to play brawl minus at calz's, someone pick ike, do an u-air and spam a during the move, im told he gains height when he does it

Calzorz

Smash Lord
GEORGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOO GOOOOD been to long son its happening i dont even know look back a page :p

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I swear KJ just gives me infractions for fun now. From now on I'm gonna call everyone B-words and use the "eff word" since everyone here is too young to understand foul language on the internet despite there being an effing sign-up age for smashboards(according to SSX, who has been unable to join)

I swear KJ just gives me infractions for fun now.
You censored dodged. Plain and simple.
Although infracting you is very fun

Also the sign up age for this site is 13, but that's pretty much VBulletin's default (iirc). It's generally a family friendly site so try to keep it tasteful.

KMac try to have some content to your posts. This isn't really an official social thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
doesnt ssx know that he can simply make himself a year or so older and the boards wont care?
oh right...hes 12
also censor dodging is worthy of ifnractions, its one of the laws of the site really

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I wasn't censor-dodging intentionally. Sometimes you have to call someone a "flying yellow and black striped insect which collects honey (bee) - followed by a mispronunciation of the term used to describe a large boat (yacht)". To convey the right style. Rather tan just call them the B-word.

(Ontopic so KJ doesn't get another fun infraction)

Can we have a fest in January ploxxxx? Or would people come if I had one? Probably Just for a weekend though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I wasn't censor-dodging intentionally. Sometimes you have to call someone a "flying yellow and black striped insect which collects honey (bee) - followed by a mispronunciation of the term used to describe a large boat (yacht)". To convey the right style. Rather tan just call them the B-word.

(Ontopic so KJ doesn't get another fun infraction)

Can we have a fest in January ploxxxx? Or would people come if I had one? Probably Just for a weekend though.
im sorry but that excuse was disgraceful, just let the stars appear, you can always guess what the other person is saying anyway

also, mehbeh. theres a tournament feb 5th so people might not have money

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
I dont know, but i assume its something to do with KJ, i havent really done anything major since like before i was last banned, its just he wnats to ban me off he own free will, il get it back anyway.

Top Bottom