• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scunτhorpe SmashFest

Heartstring

Smash Legend
4CANAKY.

lmao.

I'm not very good at shoutouts so ... meh. xD I guess I didn't play a lot of smash, but I was more interested in playing Blur (and other random games) and just generally hanging out and loitering.

I also don't think that BO5 is worth putting up rake, since I sucked. I'm not going to john about the fact you beat me because I was using way too much dsmash. I really just didn't care about it tbh. O_o and I spent half of that match just doing random things, like major dair camp (which is probably why I beat you on rainbow cruise really, I just felt like practicing random things).

Need a more serious salty rematch :/

and calz, YOU ARE NEVER ON XBOX LIVE. damn it. lol. I've played Halo like once since I got it (gotten about halfway through campaign mode) because I'm too much of a chicken to just play it online against random leets in slayer or whatever. :/ not until I play it with some friends a few times and get used to it. My aim sucks. x_x

But either way it was still fun. the fest. xD. KJ missed something epic.
you dont get better till you go play matchamking
coincidentally matchmaking didnt work for me on halo 3, people who palyed me at calz previous fest will know that XD

Calzorz

Smash Lord
and calz, YOU ARE NEVER ON XBOX LIVE. damn it. lol. I've played Halo like once since I got it (gotten about halfway through campaign mode) because I'm too much of a chicken to just play it online against random leets in slayer or whatever. :/ not until I play it with some friends a few times and get used to it. My aim sucks. x_x
iv just been layed in bed since the fest doing nothing my bad il be active in a few days

The_Rake

Smash Lord
lol, who do people believe? the single drunk or the numerous sober guys?

andy kyle, its going up just for the sake of having soem more recent vids up. i have a bo5 with miller going up too.
Lol dsmash spam, you used it 4 times in a row next to me and none of them hit xD

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
KMAC ADD MEH
Calzzum

Heartstring

Smash Legend
tuesday 31st till friday 3rd...arriving late tuesday with the new guy. probably leaving earlyish friday

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ill be up there tuesday, hold on for me boiz!
also, won the expo tourney and gathered more brawlers, a few of which live in norfolk, well have to start hiring a minivan for london tournaments XD

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'm sure someone (MTR?) is going to read this at the least, so ...

I'm going to come round for a bit tomorrow. I don't know when, and I don't know for how long, but basically I need to go up to Asda and see if they have any Mountain Dew and basically just get some soda because I'm flat out of soda, so I may as well come over for a few hours whilst I'm up there, and go back later.

p.s. I have to go to the gym on Tuesday, which is why I'm not saying I'm staying over. I'll probably come back round either afterwards on the Tuesday, or come round on Weds.

How many xboxes are there? Because I'm gonna want to play Blur if I'm going to be over there for any substantial amount of time. Need to keep all those haters on their toes. :troll:

Top Bottom