• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN5! Feb 15th-16th Oak Lawn, IL - $200 Pot Bonus

metroid1117

Smash Master
Change of plans - due to how this week is looking for me, I might be able to go on Saturday for Sudden Death Pools but not Friday. I'd like a ride from the train station (TBA) though >.>.

Rat

Smash Lord
Change of plans - due to how this week is looking for me, I might be able to go on Saturday for Sudden Death Pools but not Friday. I'd like a ride from the train station (TBA) though >.>.
hype

/10hypizards

Edit:
I'm gonna be pretty busy on saturday and stuff. But The metra SouthWest Service line goes real close (~5 mins away) If no one can come and pick you up, i'll get ya.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think darkatma who I was teaming with is no longer going. Want to team? lol. Unless darkatma is still going, but he never responds to me >_>.

Edit: Actually I don't know if there are going to be doubles sudden death pools lol.

mar.rio

Smash Rookie
I live in Cicero and I've never played project M or been to a ssb tourney, I'm really excited to try and go! Will there be a charge to go to spectate? I preferably want to play but considering how much I can practice and get the hang of it I would love to compete!

I will download it today and grind for the rest of the week. Really stoked to see and meet competitive players from the midwest! Hope to see a great turnout!

(btw is there a fb event for this?)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Just looked at the pictures of the venue. Place looks mad hype. Got a stage and all that jazz...

...oh, and a basketball goal! Which I assume we won't be able to use, but still adds to the aesthetics.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I think darkatma who I was teaming with is no longer going. Want to team? lol. Unless darkatma is still going, but he never responds to me >_>.

Edit: Actually I don't know if there are going to be doubles sudden death pools lol.
Yeah, it doesn't look like it, considering the schedule says that PM Doubles starts before Sudden Death Pools =/. Even so, I would have to ask Nap if he'd want to come and team and I know Sago was interested before that. I'm excited to finally meet you though, we gotta get in some friendlies :).

Rat

Smash Lord
I live in Cicero and I've never played project M or been to a ssb tourney, I'm really excited to try and go! Will there be a charge to go to spectate? I preferably want to play but considering how much I can practice and get the hang of it I would love to compete!

I will download it today and grind for the rest of the week. Really stoked to see and meet competitive players from the midwest! Hope to see a great turnout!

(btw is there a fb event for this?)
There's a venue fee for spectating/coming to play friendlies - you'd get the new player reduction so it'd be $5. (That covers coming and playing for both days.)

No FB event for this yet. I should ask vro to do that.
Edit: https://www.facebook.com/events/370660626374776/

Tink

Smash Hero
try contacting rat maybe? hes not housing a full Mi car anymore, might have some spare room, or even vro, if hes not housing anyone.

Tink

Smash Hero
we got 2 days =D....i wont have tired johns this time...i def wanna do a 5$ falcon ditto MM, if your up for it!

mar.rio

Smash Rookie
There's a venue fee for spectating/coming to play friendlies - you'd get the new player reduction so it'd be $5. (That covers coming and playing for both days.)

No FB event for this yet. I should ask vro to do that.
Edit: https://www.facebook.com/events/370660626374776/
Thanks for replying to my post and for making the fb event, I just rsvpd.

Hope to meet lots of people, no one around me plays ssb... :(

darkatma

Smash Hero
Ill probably need housing. :3
I'll probably need a teammate for melee.. since I'm pretty sure I want to go and deku probably doesn't.
Let me know if you feel like winning teams :D

Jordan I'm still down to team for P:M.

Actually both teams situations are iffy for me, because the stl melee group are leaving from stl after 2pm on friday, whereas the P:M group is leaving thursday, but their car's full. Sooo Jordan, is there any way someone on your car doesn't want to do teams and would wanna leave with stl melee at 2 the next day intead?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
There happens to be a fighting game tournament in Chicago on Friday. I may show up some of Saturday too see what's up.

Tink

Smash Hero
vro usually has a smashfest on thursdays in chicago....but idk if he will be this week....theres also kelly, whos almost always down to play.

Scythe

Smash Master
dart just call one of the people in the OP, they might not see your messages.

ORLY

Smash Master
Looks like Tink's Falcon is gonna get a lot of action at this.

Sign me up for a cash battle too, Tink!

Top Bottom