• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN: 4 Chicago [Nov 12] Featuring Vro!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It'll be unacceptable to me if I leave this tourney without playing people that I've never played before.

off the top of my head: matt, sanchaz, dungu, looshkin, most of Peoria, most of Purdue

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I will stream this if I can't go to ROM, just need to know if there is good internet!

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try and get the day off for this. If I don't get it off I might have to call in sick.

Also, I need a teammate.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
So I was talking to AnDaLe today and he reminded me MW3 is coming out the 8th which i somehow forgot about so I might not be here, additionally, Skyrim or whatever the **** its called is coming out the 11th or some **** and anthony says he'll probably wanna stay home and play that.

Dave I'd probably be down to going to this depending on who else comes from Peoria, we got time to figure it out.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
So I was talking to AnDaLe today and he reminded me MW3 is coming out the 8th which i somehow forgot about so I might not be here, additionally, Skyrim or whatever the **** its called is coming out the 11th or some **** and anthony says he'll probably wanna stay home and play that.
AnDaLe... I will be disappointed if that actually happens

Rat

Smash Lord

Dave I'd probably be down to going to this depending on who else comes from Peoria, we got time to figure it out.
Skyrim is looking pretty hype. Andale should just bring a laptop and play it in between his matches. Or during.

Modern Warfare 3 is no excuse though. Step it up, Hindawg.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
You dont want to play me in BW, I think I've lost to two people from the US. The only people I lose to are from China, Korea, and Canada.

If you just wanna play me for fun let me know your iccup name and i'll find you some time, I don't play much now because I'm in the only building on campus with outdated internet so I cant host any PC games. You should go to this tourny though and help me with melee :)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
So I was talking to AnDaLe today and he reminded me MW3 is coming out the 8th which i somehow forgot about so I might not be here

QUOTE]

modern warfare 3??? are you ****ing kidding me. you think modernwarfare 3 is worth your time??? There are about 1,000 games better to play, and your going to play modern warfare 3??? you must be trolling because that is the saddest thing I've seen in a while.

games that are better the modern warfare 3 include: super smash brothers melee. you should play that one instead. zelda OoT, which cosmo plays for fun. street fighter : not as good as melee, but still a good game. Chess: awesome board game. AND A **** TON OF OTHER GAMES. but no MODERN ****ING WARFARE 3 is your game of choice to throw $60 towards and to waste your time on????

sometimes, I just wonder why people exist. I don't understand. why. thank god I have barcardi watermelon to forget people that think modern warfare 3 is worth anyone's time.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
You dont want to play me in BW, I think I've lost to two people from the US. The only people I lose to are from China, Korea, and Canada.

If you just wanna play me for fun let me know your iccup name and i'll find you some time, I don't play much now because I'm in the only building on campus with outdated internet so I cant host any PC games. You should go to this tourny though and help me with melee :)
Im sure there are more than 2 people in the US who are better than you.

didn't you say you were like B or something on Iccup? you would mess me up if so (I was C). Korean hours iccup were the best though

and WTF screw MW3!!! sanchaz is right

however...

skyrim may be legit

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
yea there are plenty of people in the US that would **** me but I'm talking about the people Ive played because I dont typically vs people who are greatly ahead of my ranking. And yea, I never bother ranking so I couldnt tell you where I stand,one season I was B- though just from playing for a few days. its not too hard to get. When I was at B- I couldnt touch anyone who was B or above, theres a huge skill gap between B-/B/and B+ and above.

Same thing in Modern Warfare. I ***** everyone in public games, placed #1 almost every match in gamebattles, but when it came to fighting a real team I got my **** pushed in hard.

And then there's melee of course. I use to **** around with my friends and other kids at school when we were like 14 and 15 and didnt even know what wavedashing or L cancelling was but I still beat almost everyone, and then when I started playing serious players I got destroyed. I think looshkin 4 stocked me 5 games in a row with zelda...

And sanchaz, dont be hating on MW3, we probably have a huge taste difference in videogames cause I hate zelda games and every streetfighter. I do however love Revolution X and TMNT: Turtles in Time.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
I'll pass on falcon puff. It either goes really well or really badly. I wouldn't mind team friendlies with ya tho

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tink and Velynn should probably team again, they put in some work last weekend

I'm also looking for a teammate at this.

ORLY

Smash Master
lol looks like tink and kels are back in action

waaaaaaaaaatch out, here comes mr. 25th

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
By the way, Chris/Andrew do you wanna carpool from South Haven if I can't get more than 2 others from AA to go? Pretty sure James is in but nobody else has confirmed yet.

Rat

Smash Lord
You should have HIV come cause I'm pretty sure I still have his blanket. Or I could just give you the blanket when you are here.

Kail

Smash Lord
Probably not Rob. We plan on driving from here Saturday and then leaving right after.
Unless we get housing. Then still its iffy.

Rat

Smash Lord
You can come crash at my place with Juggleguy. It's nice cause I supply air/regular mattresses.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Should be alright, I think we'll be able to get a car of 4 going from AA.

Barnes, Team Double Falcon of Freedom?

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
By the way, Chris/Andrew do you wanna carpool from South Haven if I can't get more than 2 others from AA to go? Pretty sure James is in but nobody else has confirmed yet.
yo i confirmed myself like 5 times! im assuming ur talking about samus james cause most ppl in IL dont no me like that

also i really want to get some mms in with some good ppl! $1 best of 3 no janky stages :)

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Sanchaz, you'd have better luck if you didn't call your teammate a ****ing ****** during tourney matches. Give that a shot.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
jeez. I admit it when I do stuff wrong to. and I only call john a ******, because he punches me. me+john = best team???

and whatever, I just get mad because I want **** to work for my team and not the other team.

Orly your avatar is hella ugly, almost as bad as mw3.....nah, your actually worse. I can see why the trail dude hates you.

I'm the ****

TEAM MOONWALK

Top Bottom