• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN: 3 Results

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Duck: Pshh i'll never really be able to quit this game, at very least you will find me at some smash fest with my little cooler of beer.

M2K: You are pretty amazing at this game, thx for the friendlies. Also, good **** paying me back on time.

KirkQ: I felt that we needed to show these new age scrubs what commentary is, all the commentary i've seen from the EC and WC has been **** poor and/or stupid.

Radovich: You weren't lying in that god **** facebook msg.

Cosmo: Zelda is so ****ing gay.... but good **** beating kels with her lol i was pullin for you.

Biggy: Nice whoopin dat ***, thx for the shoutout you ****

Shade: That peach of yours had me on the ropes, nah im playin i ****ed u up pretty bad.

Dart: see you can place high if you get lucky enough! or at least until you run into dat armor in the bracket

tink: john factory

kels: john factory

purdue guys: pleasure seeing you crazy ****s again

vorheese: good games in teams.... ****ing voorheese u ****ing teamed with ****ing m2k lol that's awesome

bigd: we decided to not go down without a god **** fight, the same exact thing happened to cunning and i lol... i perform better when the game is on the line i guess

vro/rat god **** hosting this bad boy, very well run. i am a little dissapointed there was no drinking after the tournament

meta: good games bro, thx for being the only smasher to consume a quality beverage with me at this tournament.

sveet: get ****ing *****

john!: i was chunning all over that peach with dat armor

rest of the regulars: good **** seeing all of you, we need to organize like a chicago smasher 6 flags trip or something lol **** would be epic...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
1: M2K :shiek: :marth: "It's for the experience" my ***! falcon v sheik blows lol
2: Cosmo :zelda: Incredible stuff, your Zelda is too good...
3: Kels :fox: :falco: Looks like Moose is your kryptonite!
4: MattR :shiek: :falco: Sad we didn't play, you were beasting in teams throughout.
5: Tink :fox: :falco: Keep up the funny **** talk in the middle of games cause it's hilarious lol
5: Dart :marth: :ganondorf: IL vs MI crew battle when we are at full force next time!
7: Bigy :falcon: Too good man... thanks a ton for the housing and say hello to your dog and cats for me.
7: TomR :falcon: Good games, wish I could have landed that Scar combo, instead you turned it around and 0-death'd me =(
9: Moose :falco: It's official, Moose > Kels, good ****. But stop being cocky on the way home, that ain't Mango!
9: KirkQ :falco: We didn't play!
9: Trail :popo: Impressive stuff taking a friendly off M2K. You should come back to Michigan.
9: Velynn :jigglypuff: Almost had it versus Kels, next time just **** him and call it a day.
13: BigD :falcon: Don't retire! You're one of my Falcon heroes, especially after Darkrain peaced out of the Midwest!
13: Sveet :marth: :fox: Nice meeting you too, wish we could have gotten a few more friendlies!
13: Chexr :jigglypuff: :falco: Good games in tourney.
13: Vro :bandit: Good games in tourney, had me nervous with your comeback game 1 haha. Also nice job running pools and bracket.
17: Jayford :jigglypuff: Heard you were bringing out the tents in your matches against MI... not legit!
17: iamthemicrowave :fox: Good friendlies, it's nice to play a Fox that isn't a Jman wannabe! *cough* Kels *cough*
17: Rat :samus2: Thanks a ton for hosting and having food at the venue, and good games in tourney. Next time we'll stay over at your place on the condition that there's AC!
17: Duck :samus2: My Duck training was not enough to overcome the Rat =(
17: Meta :falco: Good **** ****** me in my first friendly after driving for 4 hours! Impressive Falco.
17: Scythe :mario: :falco: I'm surprised you still somewhat remembered me from the CoB tourney way back when! Where the DK at? Good games in pools.
17: Juggleguy :falcon: *****
17: John9Blue :peach: Good games, I gotta work on the Peach matchup myself, we definitely gotta do more friendlies in the future!
25: Shade :peach: You should've entered as Shaeden to get name recognition from the TOs and have an easier pool, LOL
25: Flux :fox: Looking mad cute in friendlies! cept against Duck, heard you raged against him haha
25: Mundungu :fox: :ganondorf: Didn't play, but good **** for recording the epic Mewtwo/Bowser MM.
25: BlackPanther :fox: Didn't play, but the end of tourney friendlies were entertaining to watch.
25: ORLY :falcon: Nice Falcon! You had several of my favorite soundbites from the tourney... I PLAY M2K?! **** YOU I DO!
25: DonPiano :falco: Didn't play, next time!
25: 18spikes :drmario: Good games in tourney, heal up that arm and we'll rematch sometime!
25: Kail :falco: Where the Ganon at? P.S. get ***** by a 41% laser ROFL

Pools Cutoff:
33: Captain Pron :falcon: You did do better than Darkrain in those friendlies against M2K.
33: Hore :marth: :fox: Good games in pools, cya around.
33: Gooey :falcon: Dude, didn't even know you were at the tourney, where the hell were you at? MM next time son.
33: Pnut :fox: Didn't play!
33: RamenNoodles :peach: Didn't play!
33: Cykofox :fox: Nice friendlies, I think I'll be taking some of your advice on playing mindset.
33: Lance :falco: Didn't play!
41: Brian :bowser: Good **** against Dart's Mewtwo!
41: BigA Guess there's only room for two Big dudes in bracket!
41: Arty :samus: Fun friendlies, despite one going over 6 mins! I guess that's what I get for taking a Samus who usually plays Brawl to Dream Land.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i didnt rage vs duck wtf lol.. he 2-0'd me in 2 close matches sampson vs fox and i was like.. upset because i put my all into it and sampson is mad hard to fight imo.. but i wasnt salty homes

but yea we got pulled over for speeding and they smelt mj in da car.. all we had on us was our smoking pipes tho.. but i guess we got FUKED cuz its iowa and thats how their jankyass laws are x_x spent da night in jail and saw the judge in the morning in order to go home soooo stupid. and its only a $60 fine... WHY THROW ME IN THE SLAMMER FOR A SIMPLE MISDEMEANOR UGH it was obviously just a few harmless kids on their way home >_<.. andd yeahh no weed at all was found in the car, we gave him our pieces straight up and honest then he arrested us. fuked upp lol but im not complaining i was the one being illegal according to iowa state laws :p

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Yeah but you didn't know about it lol. I don't know still pretty ****ed up. Well at least you were able to leave right away. Gotta love 5-0 xD.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
yeah no johns... I really felt like I didnt 'do anything' wrong at all tho lol.. Cuz I like.. Didnt DO anythingg lmaoo, yet I was in jail for simply havin those pipes which I really dont see any harm in :/ but its the law x_x

Arty

Smash Lord
This tourney was very fun even though I did poorly. A Melee tourney every once in a while is good for me :colorful:

Thanks for hosting Rat/Vro and good **** Cosmo!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
yeah no johns... I really felt like I didnt 'do anything' wrong at all tho lol.. Cuz I like.. Didnt DO anythingg lmaoo, yet I was in jail for simply havin those pipes which I really dont see any harm in :/ but its the law x_x
lol remember what i told u stupid ****s when we were going to POE, no johnz son

ur lucky u weren't in ohio, ud of got an even bigger ****in ticket, point being just wait until you reach your god **** destination..... HAVING to smoke on the way down there is like some drug addict ****

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Juggleguy, I definitely would normally have MM'd you but I was having rough times with Falcon that day so I literally didn't MM anyone but M2K. Currently in the process of learning Falco actually xD But definitely we need to hit up at least friendlies next time around when I'm hopefully not sucking balls!

Moooose

Smash Champion
Singles:
Kels: You're a beast, like always. got me again, but i'll get you next time and that's a promise =p
MattR: You and TomR are my heroes, i love your combo videos
Tink: You ****ing ******* <3. you've beaten me in three sets in two tournaments, and i'm 0-7 with your falco. but i'll get you next time too. gg's.
Dart: great job dude! chexr is no joke. gg's in friendlies
Bigy: too ****ing good. feel better next tournament. thanks a ****load for the housing.
TomR: same as your brother. i wish i had gotten to play either of you.
Trail : duck stole you from me. all i wanted was one friendly!
Velynn : good ****, keep reppin mi. and keeping the mi tradition of three stockin kels alive ^_^
BigD: Thank you for the most epic set I've ever played. You are so fun to be around and you took that loss so well. Thank you for being a great sport.
Sveet: we had some fun friendlies and conversation, eh? gg's and good games in teams. game three you absolutely wrecked me.
Chexr: didn't do too well this time, eh? i really liked your spacies. didn't see your jiggs but i know you're a top player. bounce back and **** at the next one.
Vro: great job hosting, you're a pleasure to be around.
Jayford: two great sets we had haha. i'm not at all upset with how you played, keep doin what you do.
iamthemicrowave: some fun *** friendlies, likin your fox. good job beating duck!
Rat: we had a crazy intense set tooo. you're also really cool to be around, and thanks for your post game analysis
Duck: yeaaaa get em. anything i have to say ill tell you in person lol
Meta: we had some beast *** friendlies and you definitely ***** me and duck game 2 in teams. gg's Juggleguy: you're a beast for drivin us. <3
Flux: fun friendlies homie. i heard about your jail thing, that sucks, good luck with that!
Mundungu: i definitely had fun playing you, gg's in pools.
Kail: we didnt play eachother once all day. i heard about that 41% laser though LOL.
Captain Pron : your cf is legit as ****. its unfortunate you didnt make it out of pools but good **** anyways.
Cykofox: we had some fun *** friendlies too. gg'ssssss

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I found it comical that Captain Pron was informed his bracket match was null and void when he was trading stocks with Tink while this message was relayed to him xD

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
PS Voorhese: Against Falcon, learn to tech smarter. In the center of the stage, 9 times out of 10 you missed your tech(the 1 time, you teched behind me towards the center of the stage), and when you were against the ledge, you'd tech towards the center of the stage off my dthrow. Sure, these habits may be successful sometimes, but I was able to pick up on all of this in like the 2 friendlies we had at this lol xD Just giving pointers, not hating =)

Kail

Smash Lord
About the 41% laser. It was shined back and forth quite a few times. I was afraid of my shine being broken so I tried to jump out but was locked. So it came at me. Hit me for 41% and I almost **** my pants laughing.

Chexr

Smash Ace
ggs all

thanks to rat for housing

and to chris for playing 3 for alls after the tourney

i am in the process of officially quitting all my characters

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
hey arty i just noticed you play falco in brawl and samus in melee, me too :D

to ORLY : i don't think there will be a tourney anytime soon, but if there is i'll defenitely try to go. or you could come up to ann arbor :D

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Kyle that is tragic. However it sounds to me like you did not evoke your civil rights. EVERY officer says they smell pot in every car--the war on drugs has turned police into individual right's stomping ******s. All you have to say is "I don't smell anything officer" and "I'm in a hurry, am I free to go?" If they accuse you of a crime, ask them to cite you or to let you go. NEVER submit to a search. The second you let them search your vehicle is the second you just lost all your rights.
Be polite and fearless. Anything they find illegally will be thrown out in the court of law.
Hopefully in the future you can avoid anything like this.

john!

Smash Hero
tomacawk is spot on. possessing a pipe isn't a crime to my knowledge... just keep your windows closed and doors locked when possible, and know your rights, so you don't get taken advantage of...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
more **** I forgot
When you greet the officer, crack your window and slide your license and registration through. If you're ever asked to get out of the vehicle, take your keys out of the ignition, roll up all your windows, and lock the doors. Immediately tell the officer you are in a hurry and ask again if you're free to go. Most of this is going to piss off cops because they hate dealing with citizen's who know their rights. Be fearless, be polite, be purposeful with your carefully chosen words. The law is on your side.
I think that covers about everything that probably went wrong
also possessing a brand new pipe is not a crime. But if it has been used, contains resin, ash, or hash, then it is paraphernalia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_mPVfiFPg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA <--very useful video

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
more **** I forgot
When you greet the officer, crack your window and slide your license and registration through. If you're ever asked to get out of the vehicle, take your keys out of the ignition, roll up all your windows, and lock the doors. Immediately tell the officer you are in a hurry and ask again if you're free to go. Most of this is going to piss off cops because they hate dealing with citizen's who know their rights. Be fearless, be polite, be purposeful with your carefully chosen words. The law is on your side.
I think that covers about everything that probably went wrong
also possessing a brand new pipe is not a crime. But if it has been used, contains resin, ash, or hash, then it is paraphernalia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_mPVfiFPg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA <--very useful video
You beat me to it...
T.T

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Kyle that is tragic. However it sounds to me like you did not evoke your civil rights. EVERY officer says they smell pot in every car--the war on drugs has turned police into individual right's stomping ******s. All you have to say is "I don't smell anything officer" and "I'm in a hurry, am I free to go?" If they accuse you of a crime, ask them to cite you or to let you go. NEVER submit to a search. The second you let them search your vehicle is the second you just lost all your rights.
Be polite and fearless. Anything they find illegally will be thrown out in the court of law.
Hopefully in the future you can avoid anything like this.
Unless you are in the city, then you have to hope u have a cool cop cuz they can do w/e the **** they want lol...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Unless you are in the city, then you have to hope u have a cool cop cuz they can do w/e the **** they want lol...
No. The only cops who do not have to follow that protocol that I can think of are DEA/Federal agents because they exist in a realm above the law. Granted the cops can disregard the law and illegally search you anyway (this has actually happened to my brother), but a lawyer, a few months to a year, and a trial will drop all the charges.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
lol remember what i told u stupid ****s when we were going to POE, no johnz son

ur lucky u weren't in ohio, ud of got an even bigger ****in ticket, point being just wait until you reach your god **** destination..... HAVING to smoke on the way down there is like some drug addict ****
i wasnt smoking anything other than cigs because i didnt even have any weed on me mane

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
andd this ^ lol.. and it was a sheriff.

guys i was in no control of the situation as it was happening lol the driver was a scared 17 year old kid.. i was sitting behind him so i couldnt see that he was speeding, and was looking at my phone or something as we were getting pulled over. by the time he noticed the cop car hiding in the right lane we were like right side by side with him and were kind of fukedd.. he immediately pulled behind us and pulled us over, and was feirce and coming in hot from the beginning and obviously knew there was a smell of smoke in the car, which was from before, we were all out of weed at the time LOL... so idk i just feel like we were tryna drive home mindin our own business and got thrown in the slammer thats what i meant looool

Top Bottom