• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scrub question

Little ShOcKeR

Smash Cadet
I've seen players do fair 1 into d tilt. But I can't seem to get it very much. Maybe 1/50. Just wondering how it works. Is it only at higher %? Character specific? Super delayed fair?

LukeStormwalker

Smash Rookie
In my experience, it's generally not a true combo. You have to wait until the peak of your jump, fair, fast fall, and then do another dtilt once you hit the ground. If you get the fair 1 or dtilt it's pretty fast so you can usually get it once before they react to it, but it's mostly just a mixup/advantage extension.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have no trouble with it. You have to FF land Fair's first cut before the second comes out then Dtilt from there you can SH Nair. It doesn't work at real low %s or after about 110% because Fair1 pops the opponent up too much for Dtilt to hit, in which case you can Usmash instead.

Top Bottom