• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game to release in 2021

scottpilgrim.jpg

Back in September 2020, Ubisoft announced a complete edition of Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game slated for holiday 2020. Today, the game was given an official release date: January 14th, 2021. In this version, online and local multiplayer, along with minigames, will be available for up to four people to enjoy. Since the complete edition is being sold, both DLC characters, Knives Chau and Wallace Wells, will be available from the start.

This is the first time, since December 2014, that the game will be available for purchase. Before, Scott Pilgrim vs The World was on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 before being delisted. Fans wanting to eagerly play this game will no longer have to scavenge for used consoles on the internet.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Complete Edition launches on January 14th, 2021 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Author's Note: Are you excited for this game? I know I certainly am. I didn't get to play it back in its hay-day. Let us know in the comments below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Could Scott Pilgrim eventually become primarily recognized as a videogame character, just like Geralt (Witcher) and Strider Hiryu? I don't think anybody seems to know Scott Pilgrim's graphic novels nowadays.

Could Scott Pilgrim eventually become primarily recognized as a videogame character, just like Geralt (Witcher) and Strider Hiryu? I don't think anybody seems to know Scott Pilgrim's graphic novels nowadays.
Maybe if more games get made? If not, I don't think that'll be in the cards.

I feel like my Xbox, which has the game downloaded to it, just dropped twenty bucks in market value. But hey this is a fantastic game and I'm happy to see it return from the brink.

Top Bottom