• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scott Pilgrim PSA

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Hi, a lot of you might not know me, but I'm a moveset hacker over at the Brawlvault, and I'm just dropping by here to show you all my most recent character hack:

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5VpyvnClt4
Download:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21896

Uh oh... Nega Scott.

Up special:
Hold B when doing the move to do Mario's super jump punch.
Tap B like a short hop when initiating to do Link's Spin Attack.
Press B+A (B slightly first, of course) to do Samus's Screw Attack.

Down special:
Only counters moves that come from the front, and only when the other character is close in front of you.
Otherwise, you will get hit.

RAMONA! RAMONA! RAMONA!

You've gotta have friendship and courage and whatever!

You won't know what hit you in the slightest!

frostymm

Smash Journeyman
If this were ported over Metaknight I'd totally get it. Unfortunately I actually play Lucas

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
If this were ported over Metaknight I'd totally get it. Unfortunately I actually play Lucas
I feel your pain bro. I kept Scott for a good amount of time, but the urge to play as regular Lucas was to painful. Either way like I told you on KCMM, great job with Scott, it is defiantly one of the best PSA's ever made.

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Yeah, sorry that some people are bummed that it's over Lucas, but that's just the way it happened.

And yes, the Final Smash animation is probably my favorite animation. It's completely from scratch, and it came out exactly the way I wanted. Sucks, though, because I hate final smashes... lol.

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Yeah. If you mash the b button it speeds up, if you do nothing it slows down. However, the fastest way to finish it is to get it up to maximum speed, which is difficult, and he'll send out a more powerful burst and then finish immediately instead of waiting for him to slow down, which leaves you way open.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
This is VERY nice. Absolutely well balanced and fluid.
Although, what is it that determines which up special is used? how long the special button is held or is it like smash attacks vs reg attacks? because I keep dying from falling because I used the wrong up special, lol.

Good Authorities

Smash Rookie
Umm, Can I Have The 3D Model For Scott?
Hi, a lot of you might not know me, but I'm a moveset hacker over at the Brawlvault, and I'm just dropping by here to show you all my most recent character hack:

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5VpyvnClt4
Download:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21896

Uh oh... Nega Scott.

Up special:
Hold B when doing the move to do Mario's super jump punch.
Tap B like a short hop when initiating to do Link's Spin Attack.
Press B+A (B slightly first, of course) to do Samus's Screw Attack.

Down special:
Only counters moves that come from the front, and only when the other character is close in front of you.
Otherwise, you will get hit.

RAMONA! RAMONA! RAMONA!

You've gotta have friendship and courage and whatever!

You won't know what hit you in the slightest!

[/QUOTE]

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
The model should be in the zip file you can download at the download link. However, the model is Lucas-sized. Scott's proportions are adjusted by the animation file when playing, so the model itself doesn't look like the one in-game.

Top Bottom