• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Is there any scottish smashers out there?
Hi, Vanity here, if theres anyone from Scotland, I live in the Falkirk district, but if you come from fife or somewhere, I'd be happy to meet you in Glasgow, (Half-way), I've got a game room upstairs in my house, so you could come to mine XD A couple of my friends would be here too, so we could have like a mini tourny.

I play as;
Dr.Mario
C.Falcon
Roy
Bowser(hardly ever though)

Doc, is my best player.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
There is indeed Scottish smashers.

Currently there are about 6-8 of us all situated in Perth or Glasgow,with the odd Qwester in Edinburgh.There is only about 3 scottish smashers who have attended recent tournies however,and that is myself,Mr P and Qwester.

Contact me at naedanger@hotmail.co.uk and Mr P at mafia_mr_p@hotmail.co.uk and we'll tell you anything you want to know.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
I just wanted to see if i could test my skills on other smashers'. Because fighting your friends..over and over again gets a bit boring.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I don't live in Scotland now, moved to Canada when I was a youngin, but my family lives in Greenock. How close would I be to you guys if I came up for a visit?

Top Bottom