• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Scituate/Weymouth Smashers

slapshackable

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Since I live sorta on the coast, it's hard to find anyone to play with. Smash 4 and melee being the games I play. If anyone lives in the area at least a close to scituate or Weymouth, I'd love to get together and practice offline. Tech practice alone on dream land can only get me so far.

mjGrealy

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Since I live sorta on the coast, it's hard to find anyone to play with. Smash 4 and melee being the games I play. If anyone lives in the area at least a close to scituate or Weymouth, I'd love to get together and practice offline. Tech practice alone on dream land can only get me so far.

mjGrealy

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm here in Braintree which is about a half hour away from Scituate and Weymouth. I could hang out sometime for Melee and PM DM me sometime

devenvg

Smash Rookie
Kingston hmu bitchesssss looking for dubs partner and practice buds :)

Top Bottom