• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament Scion of the North Wind - Suicune Q & A/Metagame Discussion

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Because it couldn't hurt to have somewhere to hold anything related to fighting as our favorite waterbending whatever-Suicune-is-supposed-to-be! Here's the place to ask questions and discuss how things fare among your fellow Suicune players!

xzx

Smash Lord
Can you Mirror Coat another Mirror Coat? I know that I can go and test it, but just in case someone would know, I am asking. I would be glad to hear the answer.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Can you Mirror Coat another Mirror Coat? I know that I can go and test it, but just in case someone would know, I am asking. I would be glad to hear the answer.
You actually can! If you throw out a projectile with little end lag and your opponent Mirror Coats it, if you're fast you can Mirror Coat their counterattack right back and they'll get hit for it!

xzx

Smash Lord
You actually can! If you throw out a projectile with little end lag and your opponent Mirror Coats it, if you're fast you can Mirror Coat their counterattack right back and they'll get hit for it!
Okay, sweet. Thanks for the answer!

Top Bottom