• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scientific proof Street Fighter 4 is better than Street Fighter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pit1984

Smash Rookie
Edit: Video removed

Okay a lot of people think that streetfighter 2 is a classic and better than for but I am going with the numbers you cannot argue with math and the numbers add up to disaster for streetfighter 2.

For is twice as good as 2 and that is a fact, more characters, more graphics, millions of players, better online, more DLC, more options, they are even trying to put in features from 4 into ultra streetfighter 2 just to fool fans into buying it that is shameful man Capcom should be ashamed.

Okay anyway please check out my video there is more proof there I think it is one of my best yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That's a nice opinion you have there.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah, opinions are fine and all, but it's not going to help your case and thread when you come in with a joke video. Again, if you want to discuss games, you can do so without the intent of advertising your own channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom