• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session May 22nd Results

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Okay! Here are the results.

AiB link is here: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9624 For those who didn't join it yet.

Doubles were: 11 teams
1: We hit the B Button like we don't give a **** (Kel + Nope)
2: When Diddy Drives, Deer Lose Lives (Count + Krystedez)
3: Big D*cks on That (Ybm + Hilt)
4: What's the Matter, Scared? (Infern + 64)
5: Doomsday (Joey + Today)
5: No Name (WTP + L_Cancel)
7: This is for all the deer we killed (Oreo + Sovereign)
7: Asian Invasion (Clowsui + Tako)
9: D.I. Inspire (Lumi + Slim)
9: Knees of Justice (Sorasin + Peep)
9: Oh no, it looks like sperm (Mister Eric + Shyguy)

Bracket:

Singles were: 31 entrants
1: Kryztedez :warioc:
2: Kel :metaknight:
3: Infern :snake:
4: El Cancel :olimar:
5: Hilt :olimar:
5: Nope :snake:/:wario:
7: Y.b.M. :kirby2:
7: Smash 64 :ness2: / :snake:
9: Today :gw:
9: Joey :peach: / :metaknight: / :pit: / :kirby2:
9: Count :diddy:
9: Tako :rob:
13: Shy Guy :falco:
13: fZk :diddy:
13: Judo :shiek:
13: Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:
17: Crash :luigi2: / :diddy:
17: SoraSin :falco: / :snake:
17: Star Platinum :lucario:
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?) :kirby2:/:metaknight:/:dedede:
17: Steel Samurai :marth:
17: KassandraNova :metaknight:
17: Clowsui :falco: / :marth:
17: Peep :shiek:
25: Bebop :sonic:
25: Calic :pikachu2: / :metaknight:
25: mister eric :rob:
25: C4ever :ike:
25: Luminoth :wolf:
25: Jnkoln :lucario:
25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) :samus2:

Bracket:

Fantastic tournament! Had tons of fun! :'D Hope to see some great shoutouts.
Thank you for coming, guys. Hope to see you at more tournaments!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I need to practice my :metaknight: more. But anyways... Shoutouts!
1: Kryztedez - Goooood stuff. Great job winning it all. I'm glad you did really well and I'm glad that I got to meet you. You're really cool and I can't wait to see you at MLG :D
2: Kel - Goood stuff as well. I didn't really get to talk to you or get to see you play that much :(, good job with second though.
3: Infern - Day wrecked you. End of story. Great job getting third and I hope to see you this weekend :p
4: El Cancel - Good job getting 4th. The games were really fun and I'll somehow beat you someday.
5: Hilt - We didn't get to play at all :/. Good job beating Nope though, and good job getting 5th!
5: Nope - Didn't really play you or talk to you. Good job getting 5th though!
7: Y.b.M. - Our game was really fun haha! Hopefully I can play you again when my Peach is better or when I start putting more work into my Metaknight.
7: Smash 64 - It was fun seeing you and watching you play! Keep on working on that ness, he's really good!
9: Today - You're getting sooo much better! It was sooo fun talking to you and watching you play! Thank you soo much for finding the venue and inviting us over! Can't wait to see you again; hopefully this weekend <3. That girl wasn't wearing pants, either!
9: Joey - L2MK. Listen to those people telling you to main MK. :metaknight:
9: Count - Goooood stuff! You keep on getting better! Springfield just knows Diddy too well :/.
13: Shy Guy - Good stuff! Fun games in doubles!
13: Judo - You'll learn how to beat Kirby some day :(. Bracket was pretty awful in general, too.
13: Sovereign - Glad to see you again and glad you could make it!
17: Crash - Get your game on! Stop trying to encourage me and encourage yourself lol.
17: Star Platinum - Good seeing you again bro :O Man hug turning into group hug = lol.
17: Steel Samurai - We got to play like... one friendly... We HAVE to play more lol.
17: KassandraNova - Kassandraaaaa :) It was super great seeing you again!!! Keep on getting better!!! :)
17: Clowsui - Yay @ playing me first round. Your falco is pretty good, just made a few mistakes that really ruined the set for you.
25: Bebop - Go Oreo go! Keep on getting better and repping with sonic!
25: Calic - Good stuff even though you were pretty mad from the looks of it o_o Good games in pools.
25: mister eric - Glad to see you! Sorry that you got bracket ruined. Good games in doubles!
25: Luminoth - Good games in pools.
25: Cuban Pete - You're WAY better than what this result shows. You're pretty **** good, and you've figured out a lot of stuff with your character, which a lot of people really can't say they have. Just keep on learning matchups and you'll start to place better. I hope I helped a little bit with the Peach matchup. :/

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
1: Kryztedez - Goooood stuff. Great job winning it all. I'm glad you did really well and I'm glad that I got to meet you. You're really cool and I can't wait to see you at MLG :D
2: Kel - Goood stuff as well. I didn't really get to talk to you or get to see you play that much :(, good job with second though.
3: Infern - Day wrecked you. End of story. Great job getting third and I hope to see you this weekend :p
4: El Cancel - Good job getting 4th. The games were really fun and I'll somehow beat you someday.
5: Hilt - We didn't get to play at all :/. Good job beating Nope though, and good job getting 5th!
5: Nope - Didn't really play you or talk to you. Good job getting 5th though!
7: Y.b.M. - Our game was really fun haha! Hopefully I can play you again when my Peach is better or when I start putting more work into my Metaknight.
7: Smash 64 - It was fun seeing you and watching you play! Keep on working on that ness, he's really good!
9: Today - You're getting sooo much better! It was sooo fun talking to you and watching you play! Thank you soo much for finding the venue and inviting us over! Can't wait to see you again; hopefully this weekend <3. That girl wasn't wearing pants, either!
9: Joey - L2MK. Listen to those people telling you to main MK. (metaknight)
9: Count - Goooood stuff! You keep on getting better! Springfield just knows Diddy too well :/.
13: Shy Guy - Good stuff! Fun games in doubles!
13: Judo - You'll learn how to beat Kirby some day :(. Bracket was pretty awful in general, too.
13: Sovereign - Glad to see you again and glad you could make it!
17: Crash - Get your game on! Stop trying to encourage me and encourage yourself lol.
17: Star Platinum - Good seeing you again bro :O Man hug turning into group hug = lol.
17: Steel Samurai - We got to play like... one friendly... We HAVE to play more lol.
17: KassandraNova - Kassandraaaaa :) It was super great seeing you again!!! Keep on getting better!!! :)
17: Clowsui - Yay @ playing me first round. Your falco is pretty good, just made a few mistakes that really ruined the set for you.
25: Bebop - Go Oreo go! Keep on getting better and repping with sonic!
25: Calic - Good stuff even though you were pretty mad from the looks of it o_o Good games in pools.
25: mister eric - Glad to see you! Sorry that you got bracket ruined. Good games in doubles!
25: Luminoth - Good games in pools.
25: Cuban Pete - You're WAY better than what this result shows. You're pretty **** good, and you've figured out a lot of stuff with your character, which a lot of people really can't say they have. Just keep on learning matchups and you'll start to place better. I hope I helped a little bit with the Peach matchup. :/
dude you messed me up so badly on pictochat during pools XD

Shoutouts stuff:

Pools:

Hilteh - good stuff, PS2 is like my "idkwtf2do against his character really weird stage changing powers goooo" oh well, idk the MU and you do so i tried D:

Nope: ._. i lost ALL momentum following game 1, i was nervous to go to lucario since you play fonz on a consistent basis, good stuff tho wrecked me the remaining rounds

WTP: <___> wish you woulda stayed D3, i like playing D3 more than meta***, ggs tho

Sneakytako: ggs too close for comfort, all the robs are so good, i should have gone straight lucario, but who knows you might have caught on to how i roll (not literally) and that could have been a critical mistake, you looked a little down game 3 D:

Lvl 9 Snake: you gotta stop CPing green greens, you set your self up for so many traps keep trying.

Bracket:

Crash: idk if we have played bracket before, but i did alot better than i expected, i played really dumb at times, i never ban what people tell me to ban, i would have rather played you on brinstar than norfair.

Y.b.M: GGs, i didnt get the kirbs? MU issues? or just not feelin kirby yesterday?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
1: Kryztedez -Congrats on getting first! Thanks for helping me carrying my TV! You did really well. Thanks for coming!
2: Kel- Congrats, Kel. Thanks for the powerstrips!
3: Infern- It was fun playing you! XD; You beat me pretty badly in game 3. But I hope I can get up there!
4: El Cancel- Thanks for visiting, Jason!! And hope you had a nice rest here as well. XD It meant a lot when MI came here.
5: Hilt- Congrats Andrew! We didn't get to do much but it was nice seeing you! Thanks for the Apple Juice!!
5: Nope - Grats! :'D Thanks for the TVs.
7: Y.b.M. - Thanks for the compliments, YbM! They really meant a lot. XD;;; I appreciate it!
7: Smash 64 - It was nice hanging out with you all weekend, Ed! Had fun playing with you all day Friday and playing you in brackets yesterday!
9: Today- Yaay. :'D First top ten tourney! You go girl! Now let's shoot for top 5!
9: Joey - Thanks for teaming with meeee!! We did really well even though it was our first time. We'll have to do more and more laddering.
9: Count - Thanks for playing friendlies with me. I heard about what you said and I appreciate the kindness!
9: Tako - Tako, thanks for driving here to play!
13: Shy Guy - Stay with one character! Your Falco seems to work really well!
13: fZk - Nice Diddy and it was nice meeting you!
13: Judo - Thanks for coming!
13: Sovereign - Thanks for helping moving around my TV. XD; It was fun playing you! Nice ZSS!
17: Crash - We didn't get to hang out much either. But I hope we can soo!
17: SoraSin -Thomaaas. Thanks so much for coming! :'D heheh. Stay with Falco! I think you may have beaten me if you did! GnW is bad against Snake but it doesn't mean that I'd lose. Same with Falco. The MU is even but I know nothing.
17: Star Platinum= Thank you for coming, Vamprew! You really HAVE improved! I wish you'd see that.
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?)- Thanks for coming, WTP! :'D nice of you to drive here. Hope you had fun!
17: Steel Samurai - SS! Didn't get to play with you or see you around much but thanks for coming!
17: KassandraNova - I'm glad you were able to play last minute! XD Thanks for coming after work!
17: Clowsui -Thanks for coming! And thanks for telling me things about Falco!
17: Peep - Steevee. XD Thanks for coming!! I appreciate it! Hope to see more of you guys!
25: Bebop- Nice seeing you again, Dariel!! Had fun in dubs!
25: Calic - We didn't get to play our friendlies. Shucks. :( Hopefully we can next time.
25: mister eric - Thanks for coming, Mister ERic. I'm really happy that Morehead comes to my tournaments! I had a lot of fun playing you. Second game was really close! I've finally learnt the Rob matchup, though. And I think it's from playing you before, too. Thank you!
25: C4ever - Thanks for coming!!
25: Luminoth -Lumi, thank you for coming. You have such an awesome Wolf!
25: Jnkoln - Joe! XD You drove from Illinois to come. I appreciate it to so much!! I'm glad you like to visit me! :'D
25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) -Jake! Thanks for coming, too! It was nice of you to come to two cincy events in the row. It was funhanging out with you! We should do it more. :'D
Thank you Ashley and Tsu for coming to visit! As well as Elizabeth. Now next time you guys should enter the tournament! XD

Thank you so much for coming everyone. I had a lot of fun!! It was really nice to see tons of people and it was nice to see the people that came to visit. :bee:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
1: Kryztedez :warioc:
YAY!! I win because of Sakurai!

2: Kel :metaknight:
Remember Kel. Running/dashing is overpowered. Don't do it . . . >_____>

3: Infern :snake:
It's not fair... I really wish you could have stayed. I wanted you to be at your best. GGs and all though... I'll see you at the next one, and you better play your best or I'll knock you out.

4: El Cancel :olimar:
**** dude, you really stepped it up here, I never realized your potential, you're really good. It was such a close set too in bracket, I was pretty nervous. Olimars are so unpredictable to me, lol. Good games, good ****, hope to see you yet again.

5: Hilt :olimar:
It was nice seeing you again, good job helping Day out with the tourney! We need to play for sure next time, I want to get more Oli experience, yours is really good and it grabs/combos so well. GJ taking 5th :)

5: Nope :snake:/:wario:
Hey Nope, good games in doubles, really tight wario you got there, you just need to keep at it. I'm glad to see some more people picking him up.

7: Y.b.M. :kirby2:
Nice seeing you again Y.b.M., I was sad to see you all go. I really think your matches with Infern were pretty good from what I watched, and I know you woulda gone all out on my *** if we met in bracket. . . (glares at Infern, but not with hate... just disappointment) :( I will get you at the next tourney.

7: Smash 64 :ness2: / :snake:
Wow, you got a nasty Diddy on ya as well, it was nice playing/seeing you again, I hope we can play some more next time.

9: Today :gw:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY's TOURNEY!! Sweet venue, I was glad I came because I had fun and got to see all my favorite crowd. We'll definitely do some friendlies next time, I'm really sorry we didn't...

What I said was true, your peach is too good to be getting JUST 9th. I hope we can play/meet again and you **** up the competition at future events !

9: Count :diddy:
RAAAAAAAAH DIDDY GET OFF MAH BIKE! YOU'RE GUNNA - - OMG NOW I GOTTA REPAINT THE **** THING!!! STUPID MONKEY!!! *is suddenly handed 30 dollars*... Oh. Well that works :D!

9: Tako :rob:
Doooooon't think I got to play you.

13: Shy Guy :falco:
Don't think we got to play <_<

13: fZk :diddy:
Random awesome Diddy of the tournament award goes to you buddy. **** you're good. *hands you a Deer Head...* Oh wait. That's Count's award my bad, here's yours *gives you a golden banana medal* :laugh:

13: Judo :shiek:
Didn't get to play ya, it's too bad, I'd like to play against a Shiek sometime. Next time perhaps!

13: Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:
Ah... Smell that?... Yes... It's Zero Suit Samus's perfume... I'm so close I can taste it... Oh... is that...the flavor...

of tears...? Hmmmmm....

(/awkward **** talking is awkward)

17: Crash :luigi2: / :diddy:
Fun matches dude, I really like playing with ya, friendlies are the best. You're quite energetic, which is always welcome in this community and by me personally. Gets me hyped up just to come and play with friends. You're Luigi is good, I hope you can keep coming to events and represent him well.

17: SoraSin :falco: / :snake:
Didn't get to play >_>;

17: Star Platinum :lucario:
LUCARIO NEEDS EV TRAINING.

17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?) :kirby2:/:metaknight:/:dedede:
We didn't get to play... :/ Oh well, maybe next time!

17: Steel Samurai :marth:
I wish we coulda played, I heard you were a good marth, I need the offline marth experience :) Oh well. Maybe next time.

17: KassandraNova :metaknight:
Wow, fancy, you're pretty **** good for someone who just stated playing recently. I hope you show up at more events. Play a lot more with Kel and get some practice, he will definitely show the ropes if need be. Once you get your reading skills down pat, you'll probably surpass him... :) Nice meeting you, and I hope to see you at more events. Like I said, I think the only thing you need is more play time under your belt.

17: Clowsui :falco: / :marth:
Those were fun friendlies, thanks for playing with me, it was nice to meet you, and I hope to see you again!
17: Peep :shiek:
Didn't get to play.

25: Bebop :sonic:
Didn't get to play I don't think.
25: Calic :pikachu2: / :metaknight:
Didn't get to play.

25: mister eric :rob:
Didn't get to play.

25: C4ever :ike:
didn't get to play.

Saw your match against Sov, good stuff, you got a nice Wolf. Hope to see you again at more tourneys, maybe even play you.

25: Jnkoln :lucario:
Didn't get to play ya.

25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) :samus2:
o_o *stares*...You're...you're samus... Come on... I'm gunna really play you some more next time. You got a good Samus, it's just... you need more MU experience. Sorry I didn't play you more with wario, a lot of BS was happening. I don't know how Samus is supposed to fight wario and I really don't know how to help until I were to try the MU myself >_<; I've only ever had trouble with Samus by a slight margin online...

LMAO Wifi Wario taking a dump on yall ;)
*brrrnt* hehee!

Wow, gratz on first krys!
Thanks ITT :D

Thanks, it was great meeting you too. You're a really nice guy. I would have played you for friendlies or something, but it was fun in doubles.

http://www.narbonic.com/jojo_ora.jpg *punchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunchpunch*

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What I said was true, your peach is too good to be getting JUST 9th. I hope we can play/meet again and you **** up the competition at future events !
:) D'aww haha. I wish others felt that same way. I definetly perfer Peach over MK but I guess thats just me haha. I hope to see you at future tournaments as well :)

Thanks, it was great meeting you too. You're a really nice guy. I would have played you for friendlies or something, but it was fun in doubles.
Thanks!! :) I wish we got to play more too! :( But our friendlies/doubles matches were really fun! Day and I were really happy to play you two and it was really enjoyable in general ^_^

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Joey: Yeah I think I was mostly being impatient and too eager to hit you. I'll get you next time though, great games

Shoutouts later. Two steps forward, one step back.

Cincy State would've been a better venue but Sai had work although I would've been willing to put the venue fee towards the wages he would've missed for calling off. With this amount of entrants my house would've been fine + food would've been closer. No one could've seen the entrants drop coming though.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Saw your match against Sov, good stuff, you got a nice Wolf. Hope to see you again at more tourneys, maybe even play you.
thanks man :D i've been working hard on my wolf as of lately. i was watching your matches with kel at the end. great job coming back after your first set with him! :D

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
@Joey: Yeah I think I was mostly being impatient and too eager to hit you. I'll get you next time though, great games

Shoutouts later. Two steps forward, one step back.

Cincy State would've been a better venue but Sai had work although I would've been willing to put the venue fee towards the wages he would've missed for calling off. With this amount of entrants my house would've been fine + food would've been closer. No one could've seen the entrants drop coming though.
He couldn't have called off. The current venue was completely fine. I wish you were a bit more appreciative. XD;

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm not trying to sound ungrateful or anything...obviously the venue was spacious enough + I had fun so I didn't really mind. I just thought we could've had a better location, that's all - should you decide to host another tourney, that is.

Count

Smash Champion
Chi wasn't trying to be mean-I think he was just saying that some people might not have come because the venue was located in a dangerous neighborhood. Admittingly I almost did not come because of that reason.

The tournament was great though and I'm super glad I came. Everybody is getting too good. I will do shoutouts probably tomorrow.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
It wasn't located in a dangerous neighborhood. The neighborhood and area it was in was fine. Over the Rhine is the next neighborhood, though. But it wasn't in that neighborhood and nothing happened. It was spacious and came with free drinks. Ultimately I wasn't even suppose to allow that but gave them for free anyway.

And we couldn't get a better venue, that's what I'm saying. You can always say you can get a better venue with anything. I'm sure I could but expect to be paying a higher venue fee.

You could at least say thank you, Chi...

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I didn't hear any complaints about location or space or whatever, the only complaint I ever heard was about the heat. Also, considering several players stood outside a good portion of the day, the neighborhood obviously wasn't as bad as people are making it sound, at least not this part of it.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Shootouts bangbang

1: Kryztedez - Good stuff, good seeing IN coming to OH tournies. Hope to play you in bracket sometime.
2: Kel - Looking sharp. We'll be rooting for you at MLG.
3: Infern - Oh God Kais, how silly you guys are. Hope you made it to the club alright lol.
4: El Cancel - My new favorite MI player. Lain/Judge/Rofa should be jealous.
5: Hilt - Always good seeing you, I want a MM next tourny.
5: Nope - Good stuff, I'll definitely contact you/springfield next time I'm traveling solo to Cinci tournies.
7: Y.b.M. - This is what happens when you screw around in pools lol. Seeing God kais is half the reason I travel, no homo.
7: Smash 64 - Smash, you've proven to me again that I have a lot of things I need to work on. We'll hang out after a Cinci tournament one of these times XD.
9: Today - Great tournament, went pretty smoothly imo. My only complaint would be the lack of ventilation, but just something to see for next time. Also GJ on 9th.
9: Count - Always good seeing IN at OH tournies. Although I'm pretty sure that the feeling we don't want to see each other in bracket is mutual lol.
13: fZk - Nice to meet you, your diddy is legit. Come to more OH tournies :D.
13: Sovereign - Gar zss is tough. Learn the infinite and victory is yours XD.
17: Crash - Oh man I hope to see you in pools/bracket next time. We haven't played each other for too long.
17: SoraSin - Good stuff, Cinci locals ftw.
17: Star Platinum - Oh man your Lucario got me. I was so flustered in our set, need more mental discipline XD.
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?) - You and ur MK makes me cry. See you at MLG Columbus?
17: Steel Samurai - Close games, you definitely weren't warmed up on game 1. Come play doubles with Chi next time.
17: KassandraNova - Lol beerhouse uniform. Another person I don't want to see in bracket XD.
17: Clowsui - Oh Chi, you'll make it someday. But mix up your kill moves some, you get really predictable after I'm 150+%.
25: mister eric - ROB mindgames never seem to end. I'll have to experiment with Dair baiting into grab.

Great tournment. See you all at MLG Columbus, maybe powerup

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hilt is right, I was mostly complaining about heat.

Thanks for getting the venue Daycia; I just feel as though your original UC venue would've been cool but if you couldn't get that this was a pretty good substitute.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I think even with the "nearby" neighborhood I wouldn't have missed DAY'S TOURNAMENT PLACE. Even without pictures I had faith she would find the very best for us, regardless of location.

Count, I think even if you had known a while back and wanted to back out I probably would have made you reconsider, thinking back on how bad I wanted to team with you XD

Thanks Day, it was a great tourney, no problems whatsoever, except what hilt said : the heat. Course I was used to it, plus I wore a light shirt and shorts. :) Having a bathroom nearby, the privilege to use the sprite machine (my favorite..so fizzzzy..), and not to mention the space, it was well worth it.

I think he was just saying that some people might not have come because the venue was located in a dangerous neighborhood. Admittingly I almost did not come because of that reason.
Like Day said, and from our experience, we may have been close but not inside the neighborhood. Even so. Kel was the one who mainly pointed that out, wasn't he?

Though the four prostitutes you seen on the way to the church that night isn't something to spit at.

Wait...

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lol. Day and I saw the same thing when we were sitting outside. There was a girl walking by us and she was like "That girl doesn't have pants..." Hahaha. Great time.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1: Kryztedez - Congrats on the first place, sucks we didn't get to play again :/ Next time I guess lol
2: Kel - Enjoyed our set, we'll be seeing you at Powerup I hope :)
3: Infern - Had fun playing you again, sorry if I seemed off or anything. Looking forward to playing you again.
4: El Cancel - Really Glad you made it :) Too bad we didn't get to play, though. Looking forward to seeing you again at mlg!
5: Hilt - not bad
5: Nope - Sorry we didn't get the friendlies at the end of the day, we'll have to play next time. Hopefully you'll be making it to powerup X:
7: Y.b.M. - Enjoyed the team, haha. We didn't do too bad either.
7: Smash 64 - Looks like we didn't get to play this time around :( Next time we'll definitely have to
9: Today - Congraaaatulations!! You've gotten so much better ^^ Keep working at it and you'll see your placements rise more and more, you're only going to get better :)
9: Joey - I wanted to apologize for my push for mk on you. If you want to main peach, main peach. You're just going to have to focus on her more and not resort to other characters when things get tough, because they will.
9: Count - Sorry we didn't get to play this time around, not sure when we'll be able to make it to the same place again :/ Hopefully it's soon, haha
9: Tako - Great seeing you again, you did well in bracket O:
13: Shy Guy - Good seeing Morehead again, miss you guys, lol
13: fZk - Good meeting ya, man. You'll need to come with the Michigan crowd again when they come to Ohio :) Had fun playing you
13: Judo - Sorry about the tie situation, it was just too weird. We're gonna need to get together and play more
13: Sovereign - You're getting better, and it's definitely noticeable. But it's not going to all happen fast, it doesn't for anyone. Focus more on getting better than placing better. If you focus on improving, improved results will come along with it.
17: Crash - Time to start taking things seriously?
17: SoraSin - Enjoyed our set, we all need to play more :)
17: Star Platinum - You've gotten quite a bit better. The break probably helped, they usually do, haha
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?) - You all need to make it to more Ohio tournaments XD It was fun playing you, see ya at MLG I hope!
17: Steel Samurai - You keep getting better and better, keep it up man
17: KassandraNova - Glad you showed up, haha. We'll need to play next time :)
17: Clowsui - You've definitely gotten better, you do each time I see you lol, keep it up. And get a wii!
17: Peep - Sorry we didn't get to play again @_@
25: Bebop - Stop being so inconsistent like me! ;O
25: Calic - :(
25: mister eric - Great seeing all of you again, I miss hangin out with you all
25: C4ever - Glad you showed, it's been awhile, haha.
25: Luminoth - We've all gotta play more, love the knees lol
25: Jnkoln - Glad you made it out, haven't seen ya in awhile X:
25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) - mannn **** this guy

Though the four prostitutes you seen on the way to the church that night isn't something to spit at.

Wait...
HAHAHAHA

sorasin

Smash Apprentice
1: Kryztedez -Congrats on getting first! Thanks for helping me carrying my TV! You did really well. Thanks for coming!
2: Kel- Congrats, Kel. Thanks for the powerstrips!
3: Infern- It was fun playing you! XD; You beat me pretty badly in game 3. But I hope I can get up there!
4: El Cancel- Thanks for visiting, Jason!! And hope you had a nice rest here as well. XD It meant a lot when MI came here.
5: Hilt- Congrats Andrew! We didn't get to do much but it was nice seeing you! Thanks for the Apple Juice!!
5: Nope - Grats! :'D Thanks for the TVs.
7: Y.b.M. - Thanks for the compliments, YbM! They really meant a lot. XD;;; I appreciate it!
7: Smash 64 - It was nice hanging out with you all weekend, Ed! Had fun playing with you all day Friday and playing you in brackets yesterday!
9: Today- Yaay. :'D First top ten tourney! You go girl! Now let's shoot for top 5!
9: Joey - Thanks for teaming with meeee!! We did really well even though it was our first time. We'll have to do more and more laddering.
9: Count - Thanks for playing friendlies with me. I heard about what you said and I appreciate the kindness!
9: Tako - Tako, thanks for driving here to play!
13: Shy Guy - Stay with one character! Your Falco seems to work really well!
13: fZk - Nice Diddy and it was nice meeting you!
13: Judo - Thanks for coming!
13: Sovereign - Thanks for helping moving around my TV. XD; It was fun playing you! Nice ZSS!
17: Crash - We didn't get to hang out much either. But I hope we can soo!
17: SoraSin -Thomaaas. Thanks so much for coming! :'D heheh. Stay with Falco! I think you may have beaten me if you did! GnW is bad against Snake but it doesn't mean that I'd lose. Same with Falco. The MU is even but I know nothing.
17: Star Platinum= Thank you for coming, Vamprew! You really HAVE improved! I wish you'd see that.
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?)- Thanks for coming, WTP! :'D nice of you to drive here. Hope you had fun!
17: Steel Samurai - SS! Didn't get to play with you or see you around much but thanks for coming!
17: KassandraNova - I'm glad you were able to play last minute! XD Thanks for coming after work!
17: Clowsui -Thanks for coming! And thanks for telling me things about Falco!
17: Peep - Steevee. XD Thanks for coming!! I appreciate it! Hope to see more of you guys!
25: Bebop- Nice seeing you again, Dariel!! Had fun in dubs!
25: Calic - We didn't get to play our friendlies. Shucks. :( Hopefully we can next time.
25: mister eric - Thanks for coming, Mister ERic. I'm really happy that Morehead comes to my tournaments! I had a lot of fun playing you. Second game was really close! I've finally learnt the Rob matchup, though. And I think it's from playing you before, too. Thank you!
25: C4ever - Thanks for coming!!
25: Luminoth -Lumi, thank you for coming. You have such an awesome Wolf!
25: Jnkoln - Joe! XD You drove from Illinois to come. I appreciate it to so much!! I'm glad you like to visit me! :'D
25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) -Jake! Thanks for coming, too! It was nice of you to come to two cincy events in the row. It was funhanging out with you! We should do it more. :'D
Thank you Ashley and Tsu for coming to visit! As well as Elizabeth. Now next time you guys should enter the tournament! XD

Thank you so much for coming everyone. I had a lot of fun!! It was really nice to see tons of people and it was nice to see the people that came to visit. :bee:
Haha thanks yeah I'll definitely do go Falco again next time, or beef up my "pocket snake" haha. Anyways thanks for the great tourney, you always host the best events! Elizabeth says thank you she had lots of fun and can't wait for you to train her to get better!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I really need to show up in time for pools. ;X I also need to start playing again, but my work loves to schedule me on weekends. :[ Indiana players took me out of this tournament. Maybe it's revenge for leaving their state 5 years ago and moving to Ohio. Who knows?! :p

@Kryz: Ha. Thank you! I really need to play more. I don't think I'd ever surpass Kel, he knows me too well! xD I am going to try my best though!

@Sovereign: Dubbs was too fun! I'm going to practice my Zero Suit again now!

@:Joey: We didn't get to plaaay. :( Why did you leave so soon?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Don't ask me why we did. I don't have any clue at all. It would have been great to stay longer, though :'(

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
1: Kryztedez :warioc: -Ugh... I almost had you! It kills me to know I was that close! xD GGs. I don't mind losing to a fellow IN player, who won the tournament.
2: Kel :metaknight: - For the first time in 3 tournaments I didn't have to play you! Sorry for your luck in Grand Finals.
3: Infern :snake: - Your Snake is so unorthodox. It's hard to fight you without having to change it up. GGs in pools.
4: El Cancel :olimar: - I didn't get to meet or play you, but I've heard great things, good job.
5: Hilt :olimar: - Good job co-hosting with Day. We had some nice friendlies. I've still got some work to do, but it seems Olimar isn't that big'o'deal for ZSS.
5: Nope :snake:/:wario: - We didn't get to play, but good seeing you, man. I'll definitely do my best to make Showdown.
7: Y.b.M. :kirby2: - Pimpin'! I don't mind being 2nd to your ZSS, but I refuse to stay 2nd, so train hard to maintain it, or else I'll take over, like I plan to. Thanks for the tidbit on the infinite, too.
7: Smash 64 :ness2: / :snake: - Saw you, didn't speak to you, nor did I play you. It was good to see you there, though. You play with a different character like, every tournament.
9: Today :gw: - Good job Day! Both hosting and results-wise. You're really getting better. Keep it up!
9: Joey :peach: / :metaknight: / :pit: / :kirby2: - Good to see you Joey! Hope to see you soon, and GGs in Doubles. I still dislike MK.
9: Count :diddy: - GGs in pools, Count. You step it up where it counts the most, as I need to do. Thanks for the ride, and it was fun to and from IN.
9: Tako :rob: - GGs man, you're so silly, and yet it's fun to play you. Win or lose I left with a smile. You're R.O.B is awesome for handling that MU the way it did. Good stuff.
13: Shy Guy :falco: - GGs in pools Shy. Your Falco is good. Just continue to press forward with him, and you'll be even better.
13: fZk :diddy: - GGs. You have an amazing Diddy.
13: Judo :shiek: - We didn't get to play Sheik vs. ZSS. :( That's like my favorite MU, and I really wanted to fight your Sheik.
13: Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: - We didn't make 10th or higher, but we're getting everso close to our goal.
17: Crash :luigi2: / :diddy: - Good to see you, Crash. Hopefully we can play some more, next time. You really should meet my brother and play his Luigi.
17: SoraSin :falco: / :snake: - Didn't get to play or meet you.
17: Star Platinum :lucario: - Didn't get to play or meet you.
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?) :kirby2:/:metaknight:/:dedede: - Good to have seen you there, but I didn't get to talk to you or play you. Maybe next time.
17: Steel Samurai :marth: - GGs. You have on serious Marth. I'll play more careful, next time.
17: KassandraNova :metaknight: - So much fun in doubles... I don't know where to begin. You should definitely work on your ZSS, get ready for Showdown.
17: Clowsui :falco: / :marth: - Good to see you, Clow. GGs. If/When you get a Wii, practice, practice, practice. You'll improve drastically, and will be that much harder to beat.
17: Peep :shiek: - Haha! GGs. You didn't expect me to actually like the Sheik vs. ZSS MU, did you? It's my favorite. Nice Sheik and Pit man. Continue to practice, you'll only get better.
25: Bebop :sonic: - Good stuff in doubles. We're still a good team. Maybe we should do double Sonic next time. It was really fun. Hope to see you soon.
25: Calic :pikachu2: / :metaknight: - Really great seeing you, again! I'll visit PikaMacro and say hello to the other Pikas. Your pal Plusle hasn't lost his touch.
25: mister eric :rob: - Saw you, but didn't get to talk to you or play you. The people love you, though.
25: C4ever :ike: - Saw you, but didn't get to play or talk to you.
25: Luminoth :wolf: - GGs. You have a good Wolf, that'll become dangerous once you learn MUs.
25: Jnkoln :lucario: - GGs in B- You know you loved that Warlock Punch on Wario's Bike. xD
25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) :samus2: Good to see you Composer. I might want a ride to Power Up, if I decide to go, so that you're not lonely on the drive there. You also know you loved that Warlocke Punch on Wario's Bike. xD

Much love for all. This was a great tournament, Day. Continue to host'em and post'em. I'll try to attend.

sorasin

Smash Apprentice
@Sovereign; Was your Brawl tag Flame or something? If I'm not mistaken we played in doubles loser's bracket. Peep and I vs you and Oreo/Bebop.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: Kryztedez- We played friendlies. Your Pit RUINED my Luigi.

2: Kel- Thanks for the drive to get food. Panera Bread is da bess.

3: Infern- I decided to let a different Snake take my money.

4: El Cancel- It was fun playing dubs friendlies. Your Oli and my Luigi are too good.

5: Hilt- Good shiz. I need to quit being horribly inconsistent.

5: Nope- GGs. You 4-0'ed me. I is hurt.

7: Y.b.M.- GGs in pools. I'm sure you weren't throwing in as much effort as you should've.

7: Smash 64- Didn't play you this time around.

9: Today- Look at you stepping your game up!

9: Joey- Peach or MK. It doesn't matter, you're still too good.

9: Count- Fun friendlies. I should've MM'ed you.

9: Tako- GGs in dubs.

13: Shy Guy- I slept on you something serious. It won't happen again. Haha.

13: fZk- It was fun playing your Diddy with Lucario.

13: Judo- What the eff Judo? You're better than 13th!

13: Sovereign- We did alright in dubs. Just remember that MK isn't something I wanna deal with when there is another enemy coming after me.

17: Crash- I'm glad we got out of Cincy! Sheesh. Motivation, get some.

17: SoraSin- Good seeing you again! Can't wait to play again.

17: Star Platinum- Have fun getting worked by my Lucario?

17: Que es el pudo?( What's The Point?)- Good seeing you again. It's been awhile.

17: Steel Samurai- Fun friendlies. I wish I could land a kill move on the last stock.

17: KassandraNova- Your work uniform is BAAAAAALLIIIIIN!!!

17: Clowsui- GGs in pools. We're steadily improving. Good seeing you again.

17: Peep- Fun times in dubs.

25: Bebop- I'm not pleased with the placement but, I'm not mad I did alright. Just gotta fix some bad habits Can't outdo ITT with these placements. Also, 3 Falco's in the building and I got the displeasure of fighting ALL of them. Also, Cincy is SUPER SHADY!!

25: Calic- Pika, Pika, Pikachuuuuuuuu!

25: mister eric- GGs in pools. I gave up game 2. I figured it would be pretty pointless.

25: C4ever- Chris4ever, Chris4now, Chris4thelasttime.

25: Luminoth- I like your Wolf. It's quite skilled.

25: Jnkolm- Whatcha think of my Weegee??

25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer)- Your Samus is coming along nicely. You got this maaaaaaaaan!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!!

1: Kryztedez - GGs! Your wario has such a unique playstyle, our matches were really fun. I look forward to playing you again! Good stuff winning the tourney!
2: Kel - Nice job on 2nd. I want to play you sometime. o:
3: Infern - GGs! Infern's too good. lol. I'm getting closer though. ;D
4: El Cancel - Wifi Olimar.
5: Hilt - Us Olimar's both in the top 5! xD Awesome seeing you again. You're definitely better in some MUs than I am. Namely Snake/Falco. O:
5: Nope - GGs. Our set was really close! Fun friendlies too, we need to get in more Oli/snake friendlies sometime.
7: Y.b.M. - I can't believe we've never played yet. xD Our teams friendlies were fun. O: We should team sometime... Awesome chatting as usual.
7: Smash 64 - Omg, your matches are so fun to watch. xD Fun friendlies, and nice chatting as usual. n_n/
9: Today - Thank you for the housing! It was appreciated! Also, thanks for the tourney, and Good job at top 10!
9: Joey - WOW. Our sets were so close. You're really good Joey. Looking forward to playing you again. :3 Nice meeting you too!
9: Count - GGs. It was really cool meeting you! I had fun hanging out and chatting. We should try teaming sometime. xD Diddy/Oli would be an annoying team.
9: Tako - It was really fun hanging out. xD best voyage across the street to buy drinks I have ever had.
13: Shy Guy - GGs in doubles!
13: fZk - It was fun hanging out! your diddy is good, I think if you were able to play more you'd become one of the best Diddy's in the MW.
13: Judo - We didn't get to play!
13: Sovereign-
17: Crash - Nice seeing you again Crash!
17: SoraSin /
17: Star Platinum - I didn't know star platinum was you xD Nice seeing you and fan again.
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?) - We did pretty good in teams! Thanks for the ride/housing!
17: Steel Samurai - I've heard good things about your Marth. O: We didn't get to play though.
17: KassandraNova
17: Clowsui - xD It was awesome hanging out and talking. You're a cool guy. Fun matches toooo
17: Peep - GGs. Nice sheik. Keeep it up!
25: Bebop - Nice meeting you! Our dubs friendlies were fun. xD
25: Calic - GGs in pools. Green Greens is too good. xD
25: mister eric - GGs in doubles.
25: C4ever
25: Luminoth - GGs! Some unfortunate SDs in our matches =(
25: Jnkoln - GGs! Fun friendlies at Day's!
25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) - Awesome hanging out and chatting as usual! xD GGs in pools.

If I missed anyone I'm sorry! It's easy to forget after so much happening all weekend!

Additional Shoutouts:

The Family Dollar - For providing me with Hawaiin Punch.

FanFan- I thought you weren't going to come?! Nice seeing you again. xD

clowsui

Smash Legend
1: Kryztedez :warioc: - your Wario is amazing. You're a really smart player. Had we faced in bracket, the outcome would have been in your favor despite your unfamiliarity with the matchup. You adapted really quickly in the friendlies that we played. Even though I didn't bring out all my tricks, I can say I was satisfied with the result haha.
2: Kel :metaknight: - What happened :( You got this next time. Loved the way you played during tournament - you've improved a lot, to the point where I don't think I have any hope against you even in friendlies, rofl
3: Infern :snake: - Didn't get to play you :( Good **** @ 3rd though. Work on Wario MU! You got bodied by Krys.
4: El Cancel :olimar: - DA BESS OFFLINE FALCO? J/K. It was really fun to play you, your style is way different than Hilt's. Better for certain MUs (Falco included, you just didn't know it) and worse for others. Keep coming to OH!
5: Hilt :olimar: - Really fun MM. Wish I could actually beat you...0-8. I come close every time, I reaaaalllly need a Wii.
5: Nope :snake:/:wario: - I knew you were trying to teach me something with the MM and not trying to win...I had the feeling when you missed like 5 free UTilts. It was really fun playing you though. I think I got you in tournament...some of the new tricks I thought of on the spot in the MM worked! Awesome seeing you, Markus.
7: Y.b.M. :kirby2: - Your Zoot Suit ***** me so hard >:( Too many good reads and too much impatience from me. Wish you would've gotten top 5 but oh well. See you at MLG.
7: Smash 64 :ness2: / :snake: - your Diddy Kong is too good lmao. Let's play more before MLG, you need some Falco exp 8D
9: Today :gw: - Great job at top 10. You're very clearly improving and it's nice to see hard work pay off. Thank you for hosting this event; despite my concerns about the venue it was nonetheless very fun although just a liiiiiittle hot. I'll teach you the Falco MU someday in a much more complete fashion lolz
9: Joey :peach: / :metaknight: / :pit: / :kirby2: - your Pit is smart. I didn't know the MU so I lost that one HARD. Stay with MK, your MK has potential and adapts fast albeit subconsciously? You're really talented and I hope to correct my 0-2 record.
9: Count :diddy: - Kevin! Thanks for coming, you were a lot of fun to play in that MM. Sucks that you lost to Nope AGAIN though, seriously. Hope we meet in tourney someday...stop rigging it so I'm away from you >:(
9: Tako :rob: - EFF ROB! LMAO nah 'twas really fun in teams. Singles too. I really should've been more patient and just abused the fact that you were adapting to my attacks with shielding...by grabbing. Thanks though, you taught me that I really need a better balance between offense and defense.
13: Shy Guy :falco: - Didn't play you :(
13: fZk :diddy: - Learn that Falco MU. It's really hard to learn lol, difficulty of learning is like Marth MU. Your Diddy Kong has potential but you gotta learn to not drop BnB + you gotta learn how to handle yourself both with and without nanerz better. Good stuff though, 13th at your first OOS is not bad.
13: Judo :shiek: - Really fun friendlies lol, they were all really close and fun. Good job at beating Steel the 2nd time. Can't wait to meet you in tourney.
13: Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: - Wish I would've played you with Falco LOL I just didn't feel like it tbqh. You're a smart player...don't worry so much about the pocket MKs, those often aren't as good as others'. MK mainers...well idk what to say lol they will probably just outskill you if they're beating you. Zoot vs. MK is really hard to learn. Just stick with it and you'll get there. Hope to play you more at the next tourney we're both at.
17: Crash :luigi2: / :diddy: - I'll time you out next time. Thanks for the advice.
17: SoraSin :falco: / :snake: - Your Falco is solid. A lot of the time you were winning on "random" stuff; in the ditto I knew it was coming so I was able to adapt and just beat you that way. Think about the mixups and how your opponent is changing to those and you'll be a better player.
17: Star Platinum :lucario: - Nice seeing you, VaMP! I definitely learned a little more about the Luc MU than I did before xD Thanks for coming out.
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?) :kirby2:/:metaknight:/:dedede: - Eff Kirby, Eff DDD, you're mine when we meet in tourney. Thanks for coming down though LOL Always great to see MI.
17: Steel Samurai :marth: - We'll train harder. ROB is a tough MU for Marth; Sheik is too for all of Judo's experience and your...lack thereof against a DECENT Sheik lol. Great stuff almost beating Kel, it means we've made a lot of progress and I'm doing something right when I'm training/teaching you hahaha. Thanks for coming over and playing friendlies with me, helps me internalize better. Your Marth is getting smoother and smoother to look at. Think about how you can be "random" more. The reason why it was difficult to win against Hilt was because when he shields your attacks and you get grabbed or he responds with USmash etc to hit you out of the air is because he can expect what's coming. More "West Coast" - do the unreadable so you can get the best hits.
17: KassandraNova :metaknight: - Didn't play. Your work outfit is AMAAAAZING though lol
17: Clowsui :falco: / :marth: - Two steps forward, one step back. I got to my normal placing w/ 100% offensive mixups and a totally new style. Now I just need to spend these 2 weeks before MLG thinking about how I'm going to create the balance of offense and defense so I can overwhelm ppl with both reads AND unpredictability.
17: Peep :shiek: - didn't play you :(
25: Bebop :sonic: - You made me nervous! You were the first sign that something was entirely predictable with my style at this point but I ignored it :/ You've improved a lot, 'twas really fun playing you.
25: Calic :pikachu2: / :metaknight: - Sorry we didn't team, I just would prefer to team w/ a MK/Marth etc. since I don't feel that Pikachu is a teams character I would work well with. Your CG on sorasin was hype tho lolz
25: mister eric :rob: - BEEPO! Thanks for giving me tips on ROB v. Falco and playing so many friendlies with me. I won't lose to the robot next time promise xD "Where it's Bowser...it says Koopa!"
25: C4ever :ike: - didn't play though your Ike is pretty good :p
25: Luminoth :wolf: - Wish I could've seen you play. I heard your Zelda was legendary ;)
25: Jnkoln :lucario: - Lucario is dumb.
LMAO Just kidding, that was really fun. You're a good player...a tad predictable but you'll get better. Come down to OH again sometime!
25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) :samus2: - Why so low :( Wish I could've talked to you more, Jake. Thanks for coming.

Really fun tournament, shows my progress. I really really need a Wii LOL Seems like I always get this close but then I just lost because I'm less clutch...and I'm less clutch because I play the game less. Maybe I'll just lock in during MLG magically? Who knows. See you all in Columbus!

Top Bottom