• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 5 Results Thread!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
School is in Session 5 Results

Doubles: Out of 22 teams!

1: Blank (Ally + M2K)
2: You Send a Man Without a Job to Face me! (Kel + Fonz)
3: Korean and Black (Lain + Shugo)
4: Fixed Arrow (domo + MJG)
5: Space Jam (Atomsk + Nicole)
5: Team Names or Gay (Inui + Izumi)
7: Retired But Better Than You (Smash64 + Nope)
7: Finegan (Fino + Legan)
9: Rapid Royal (Zeton + Clel)
9: Most Prettiest Baddass (YbM + Infern)
9: Llama (Sombra + SP)
9: Food and Farts (Blue Rogue + Today)
13: Where's Menasota? (D. Diciple + WTP)
13: Grab Dat A** The Remix (Mikey + Tech)
13: (: YEAH BOI (Ori + Gifts)
13: Ask Him (ITT + Ralph)
17: Team Bonkers (Offalhezay + Freddy)
17: End of the Week (MrH + player-1)
17: Gurren Brigade (Kiri + Hima)
17: Pachonka (ROF + Domo)
17: Rudoplh (Krys + papa)
17: RiDKilous Mario (Steep + Kaon)

Bracket:

Singles: Out of 63 entrants

1: M2K
2: Ally
3: Lain
4: Atomsk
5: Fino
5: MJG
7: Shugo
7: Blue Rogue
9: YbM
9: Kel
9: Domo from Kansas
9: Zeton
13: Fizzle
13: Clel
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble
13: infern
17: Krys
17: Nicole
17: vVvCheese
17: Mikey
17: Inui
17: Pops
17: KassandraNova
17: Keitaro
25: D.Diciple
25: Legan
25: Tech
25: Mister Eric
25: Izumi
25: Shadow Phoenix
25: Tako
25: Judo
33: ThuGs
33: fZk
33: Smash64
33: Today
33: ITT
33: Ralph
33: Links
33: Gio
33. Sorasin
41: Steep
41: Cameron
41: WTP
41: Ori
41: Tedium
41: Sully
41: FowardAir
41: Gifts
49: Mr. H
49: Arbon
49: Coop
49: CREWS
49: Michael
49: Offthehzay
49: Player-1
49: Fields
57: Commander Gregorious
57: Brice
57: Auspher
57: Kaon
57: ROF
57: Sombra
57: Blitz
57. Domolimar

bracket:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Out of 15 entrants
1: Derrik
2: Jellytime
3: YbM
4: WTP
5: Michael
5: Fonz
7: Pops
7: Jojo
9: Greg
9: Today
9: Banhammer
9: Nope
13: Mike
13: Fields
13: MasterWGS

bracket:

Melee Singles: Out of 13
1: M2K
2: Lain
3: Juke
4: Inui
5: Ally
5: Blue Rogue
7: Legan
7: D.Disciple
9: Booker
9: Tyr
9: MidiSaurus
9: Joseph M
13: MasterWGS
13: Blitz
13: Mystic

bracket:

Mystery Tournament suddenly becoming Windjammers:
1: Pops
2: Tako
3: AL
4: Fizzle
5: WTP
5: Mystic
7: Neutral
7: Gifts
9: Booker
9: Lain
9: Anthony G
9: Sorasin
13: ITT
13: Riddler

bracket:

Big thanks for coming out everyone!! I really appreciate it!

We've raised about $300.00 to go to Africa + about $56.00 through he Project Smasheducation board:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295100

It really makes a difference and you all being there was apart of it!

I hope the venue was okay and that there weren't any problems with it!
Thank you to those who also provided setups! It helped get the tournament running!

If anyone have lost anything please say what you have lost/left and I'll contact the venue owner.
Lost and Found:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
FIRST

SHOUTOUTS TO ITT FOR COMING OUT OF HIS RETIREMENT HOME

SHOUTOUTS TO DOMOLIMAR

SHOUTOUTS TO LAINS LV. 10 MK BODYING OHIO

SHOUTOUTS TO ALLY'S '06 ICS

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL 63 ENTRANTS FOR THE HELL OF IT

afk

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Good job Kassandra =D

Also, Day, can you put the characters that each player used? John12346 probably wants that for his character success data

clowsui

Smash Legend
kasssy!!!!! great job at this :)

midwest west...guess you guys will get blown up at the regional i'm planning. till then, way to show up and beast.

infern you scrub

shugo already *****ed at you

ybm i'm tight you didn't beat fino. kel me too about domo but s'all good they're both good. i'm going to drive to train w/ you guys asap so that way i can join the legion of revenge hungry MWE players.

shoutouts to ****ing fonz and kel doing work in doubles...my god. good ****ing **** you two. fonz is the man, kel is the man, two men make one righteous team, etc. east coast freest coast for doubles? ;DDD nah jk

sounds like this was a fun time. post thoughts on the venue please

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
Shoutouts to neogeo for having amazing games even now

Shoutouts to m2k for looking like he was having the most fun ever at a smash tournament during pools.

Shoutouts to domolimar, wtp, blue rouge, fino, Auspher, and that whole pool for making it the best pool ever

Shoutouts to the stream, especially Fae, squid, Oreo and the rest of the MW. Extra shoutouts to San for being unimpressed by the level of Midwest play in a pool that went on to use banned stages and pokeballs.

Shoutouts to arcade legacy and the owner of said establishment for being absolutely amazing, having great games, large space and keeping an extremely friendly atmosphere. Will return for sure.

Shoutouts to la quenta for wanting to charge $7 for an hour of single player Mario party. Extra shoutouts for having av ports but no way for people to play their own games on the TV's. And for having a $59 rate tha went on to add 30 more dollars. Good waffles though and the staff was cool.

Shoutouts to d disciple for being amazing for commentary, being in that awesome pool, for me putting in 7 bucks for his and itt's pizza and beig all around chill all weekend. You mad funny.

Shoutouts to pops trolling me with Samus and for winning windjammers, the best game at this entire tournament good job on your placing too.

Shoutouts to Gio for being moderately less free than me in Melee and for being a good sport for my bad trolling.

Shoutouts to Nicole, cheese and Sombre for taking my money in mms. I enjoyed all of them and learned a lot. Felt I did good in all of them too. You guys are great players. Extra shoutout for Nicole having to play fino in losers yet again.

Shoutout to fino for beating both Shugo and ybm. Good ****.

Shoutouts to falco's uptilt and roofios. Rest in piece to shugo's controller which lost it's life in the battle against inui's monstrous throw.

More coming later.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

In order of usage, my characters were as follows:

Auspher: :lucas: :wolf: :lucario: :yoshi: :falco: :fox: :marth: :pit: :pikachu: :luigi:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to FAE and ANTi for keeping the stream chat hype as ****

Shoutouts to Hypedog for being as hype as Melle Mel

Shoutouts to the new members of the G.K.W.O Nicole and MJG-UNIT

Shoutouts to Quivo and King Beef for taking the cuts like pros

Shoutouts to Spy Cat and Surprise Cat ya'll negros are funny

Shoutouts to M2K for being a Pokemon Master

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
Shoutouts to dirk for styling on the heat.

Shoutouts to amazing pit dittoes with Krystedez.

Shoutouts to Mikey L for being amazing and playing peach in brawl like she's still in Melee. It's really cool to watch.

Shoutouts to zeton and his awesome fox, funny as hell matches. Extra shoutout to Sheik's two hit upsmash beating fox utilt

Shoutouts to air dodging behind to grab being a viable mixup strategy.

Shoutouts to the comfy Kais, the milkshake backroom and steak and shake for being awesome.

Shoutouts to SneakyTako trolling me with rob's nair.

Shoutouts to judo, mister Eric and Judo's group. You guys are awesome and I'm glad you came up. Subway trip and the ensuing conversations were glorious.

Shoutouts to Clowsui for doing it big in hong kong and for his sheik which will continue to lose to my pit.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Shoutouts to *****s like Juu who are trippin' balls :bee: Real talk your Pit boutta meet a goddess, and it ain't Palutena...

Shoutouts to Lain, who will be the first mark on my totem pole. *****es ain't **** but hoes and tricks, so lick on these nuts and suck the ****.

Shoutouts to Arcade Legacy's Jesse. Couldn't have done any of this without him, everyone should include a shoutout to this guy. This venue is BAWSSSSS

Shoutouts to some weird matchups in the first round or two of bracket o_O Fino v MJG, Cheese v Atomsk...but that's only 2/8 I guess.

Shoutouts to Keitaro losing to two Ohioan God Kais. What's that, Ohio is free? NAHHHHH SON. GET YOUR BODY ROCKED, IT'S NOT KEITARO TIME ANY MORE :reverse:

Shoutouts to Nope. Washed up but still doing well in doubles.

Shoutouts to Gio for being a scrub. Still teaming with you though, scrubs unite. I'm not a hipster either you fgt.

Shoutouts to Malcolm...who didn't *** as usual LOL

Shoutouts to Nicole getting a d-d-delicious bracket where she faces off against the people she played the most from MWW in tournament.

Shoutouts to everyone who didn't make it out of pools. Drowning sucks hardbody

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Hello Today! When you get a chance could you please list the characters used by at least some of the top people? Thank you. ^_^

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Shoutouts to Namesearch

shoutouts to malcolm's parents for cockblocking him like every tourney

shoutouts to riot games

shoutouts to auspher for always making moves. you will get yours one day

shoutouts to rikku for obvious reasons <3

shoutouts to legan...he could get it..LMAO (all homo!)

shoutouts to Juu for having good shoutouts

shoutouts to Nicoles A** because im sure it was looking good.

shoutouts to my tumblr http://tko727.tumblr.com/ that people should follow

shoutout to smash 64 for puttin in that work in dubz

shoutouts to the God Kais.

more later...lol

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Help me out here, guys.

We need character usage and stuff. Payouts too.

1: M2K ($252) :metaknight:
2: Ally ($157.50)
3: Lain ($94.50)
4: Atomsk ($63)
5: Fino ($18.90)
5: MJG ($18.90)
7: Shugo ($12.60)
7: Blue Rogue ($12.60)
9: YbM
9: Kel
9: Domo from Kansas
9: Zeton
13: Fizzle
13: Clel
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble
13: infern
17: Krys
17: Nicole
17: vVvCheese
17: Mikey
17: Inui
17: KassandraNova
17: Keitaro
25: D.Diciple
25: Legan
25: Mister Eric
25: Shadow Phoenix
25: Tako
25: Judo
33: fZk
33: Smash64
33: ITT
33: Ralph
33: Gio
41: Steep
41: WTP
49: Arbon
57: Auspher :lucas: :wolf: :lucario: :yoshi2: :falco: :fox: :marth: :pit: :pikachu2: :luigi2:
57: Sombra

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Help me out here, guys.

2: Ally ($157.50) :metaknight: :snake: :popo:
3: Lain ($94.50) :metaknight:
4: Atomsk ($63) :metaknight: :popo: :dedede:?
5: Fino ($18.90) :olimar:
5: MJG ($18.90) :toonlink: :metaknight:
7: Shugo ($12.60) :falco: :metaknight:
7: Blue Rogue ($12.60) :wario:
9: YbM :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2:
9: Kel :metaknight:
9: Domo from Kansas :metaknight:
9: Zeton :fox:
13: Fizzle :metaknight:
13: Clel :metaknight:
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble :metaknight:
13: infern :snake:
17: Krys :pit: :wario:
17: Nicole :peach:
17: vVvCheese :popo: :metaknight:
17: Mikey :peach:
17: Inui :metaknight:
17: KassandraNova :metaknight:
17: Keitaro :falco:
25: D.Diciple :lucario:
25: Legan :link2:
25: Mister Eric :rob:
25: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:
25: Tako :rob:
25: Judo :sheik:
33: fZk :diddy:
33: Smash64 :ness: :snake:
33: ITT :sonic:
33: Ralph :snake:
33: Gio :metaknight:
41: Steep :mario2:
41: WTP :falco: :metaknight:
49: Arban :diddy:
57: Auspher :lucas: :wolf: :lucario: :yoshi2: :falco: :fox: :marth: :pit: :pikachu2: :luigi2:
57: Sombra :diddy:
I added what I believe would be correct characters. Correct me if I'm wrong.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
This was an awesome tournament experience. It's been the best I've had so far! The venue was awesome and the area was fun, as well. It was not only a tournament for me, but also a vacation of sorts.

As far as my performance is concerned, I have mixed feelings. Yet again my biggest weakness is my inconsistency. I was able to match several awesome players, but at some point I would always make some mistake that a pro could just capitalize on and take the game away. I'm not salty about it, because it was my fault! I feel proud that I was able to play so many amazing smashers!

To random people:

Shadowphoenix: It was great to team with you! Like you said, if we had more time to practice, I'm sure we could have been better than we were! But I'm not mad about our placing! Our friendlies were fun too! It was nice bring out my old Wolf. But the more important thing was the further practice I got against Meta Knight. We should/will team again (maybe at Brawl in the Hall?). Also, I hope your adventure to eat with my girlfriend, her friend, and I did not give you a false notion of us, hahaha. We are actually intelligent and nice people. We were just incredibly goofy that day, haha!

Ally: I played a few matches with you on Friday night. You were actually the first person I played that weekend, haha. It was great to finally play you! I'll be better in the future --it's a promise! But anyway, fun games and great job throughout the tournament!

Ori (and others whose names I forgot): That first double match was insane. We barely got the victory! You have a nice MK! I enjoyed playing you and hope to do so more in the future. You're crew was fun to play with... to the Diddy player (Fg7... something?), I enjoyed our dittos. It took me some time to get warmed up in them, but you have an awesome Diddy! To the rest of your crew --good games and a fun time. Also, thanks for letting me play in your room on Friday night!

Y.b.M.: It was fun to play you in doubles. However, I really wanted to play your Zero Suit and Kirby in a singles match. Perhaps next tournament we both attend? Good games though! Expect improvements in my playing next time!

Infern: As well, it was fun in doubles. We never got those friendlies in! Probably would have if I stayed on Sunday, but I just had to jet to the zoo. It's always nice to see you at a tourney. But man, I promise, I need some practice against Snake. Maybe I'll see you at Brawl in the Hall?

Viva Peru!

Juushichi: I really enjoyed our money matches! I was nervous before we started! I had a good reason to be! Honestly, I was surprised that I was able to outmaneuver a Mario. And your pit was good, too! I saw you almost make a mad comeback! Good games, man! We will play more in the future!

Steep: It was cool that you came to this! I hope you were learned the Diddy matchup a little better through playing me! You did have some sick combos and interesting techniques. Just keep practicing and finding a style that is your own. I'm sure you'll be back and we will be better! We will play more in the future! By the way, I think you should stick with Luigi when you're going against a Diddy. He gave me a seriously difficult time at the start of the match.

Mister Eric: We didn't play for too long, but the games were fun as always! I'm happy you made it out of pools! We will play more in future tourneys. I think we learn the ROB and Diddy matchup better every time we play.

Price (Falco user from PA?): Great games, man! I always need Falco practice. I feel like I'm getting better against Falco (and now needing more help for Snake, haha). I know you played against Diddy Kong a lot in friendlies. I understand that can be annoying. Keep at it! I think you have potential!

CREWS: Nice to finally meet up and smash. Our games were fun! That Samus took me by surprise! She was so good! I'm sure we'll play again! I'll have to remember that the glide-toss to grab is not an option against her.

Pools:

Links24: I had a lot of fun in our matches! Really, I did! It was awesome to finally play an amazing Toon Link. The first game was probably my favorite match (that I played) during the whole tournament. I'm surprised a pulled off the win in Game 1. Our games were so close, haha! You're a great player. I hope we play again very soon!

Sneaky Tako: I think you are the most difficult person (for me) I played the entire tournament. You read me so well and punish everything perfectly. Sometime I would like to just play a slew of friendlies with you and better learn the matchup! But anyway, good games! You're always a cool person to play because you seem so cheerful all the time, haha.

Krystedez: Our games were a lot of fun and close (at least game one). I was completely new to fighting a good Wario. The setups you had with your neutral B were really wrecking me. I would even see you setup with it and I still glide tossed into it.... sigh, haha! I would like to play you more in the future. I am going to keep improving (like you said in on the original thread -this is paraphrased- I'm going to comeback and be better). But man, great games! I wish, however, I would have played more matches with you!

Izumi: To be honest, I never knew who you were (of course, I didn't know many people here). You played very well against me. I played well in game one (managing to take it) but I just sandbagged on games two and three. Good show, you deserved the victories! I don't really know where you are from, but perhaps someday we can play again!

ForwardAir: There was a noticeable improvement in your Yoshi. You were chain grabbing me like a boss, haha! I know we'll play more in a future tourney. But our friendlies were fun, too! I was getting the hang of the matchup though. But good job taking games two and three (stupid Rainbow Cruise). What you saw in our friendlies is what I'll be playing like consistently next time! Anyways, good games!

Player-1: Your Marth had mad precision. Being the second Marth I've fought (Xisin being the first) I was surprised I took the set! It wasn't easy though, haha. Someday we should pay again! Our games were mad fun!

Riddler: You used Random and still fared well. I appreciate how you approached the game. Fun games, sir!

Lain: I can feel no enmity about losing to you! Congratulations on that placing! Honestly, I'm not too upset about my match against your Meta Knight. You're so good with him! I'm just happy I got you down to one stock against the MK, haha. That Marth, however, was just a beast. I really would like to play you in the future. Maybe do some friendlies or a money match (at least so I can just play you, haha).

If I forgot anyone in my pool, I'l edit later.

Like I said before, my biggest problem is my inconsistency. I can play very well and then quickly lose the match. I think this is more a mental block than anything. I played great players throughout the whole tournament! I'll be back very soon (sometime in July, I'll be out the rest of June)! I will be better! I'll take the lessons I learned from SiiS 5 and apply them to may game! Expect a better placing next time.

Finally, thanks Daycia for hosting this! It was incredibly fun. Please continue this series in the future. You can always count on me to show up!

This was such a long post....

~ Sombra ~

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm pretty sure I left a black bookbag called Targun or something like that at the venue. If anyone has found it please let me know.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Shoutouts!

1: M2K - Congratulations, on winning both events. You ***** me. Next time I'll give you more of a challenge.

2: Ally - YooOOOOOoooOOOOO. LOL Elliot, you're my favorite top player to hang with next to Lain. Good **** this weekend as always. Also you're hilarious drunk.

3: Lain - Baby :D I love how you prove everyone wrong and got 3rd using all MK. You did amazing this weekend. Great stuff. Let's get that training going soon. And yes, you are right..I need to stop raging at myself.

4: Atomsk - Sunny D too good? Lawl, nice to see you again Trevor.

5: Fino - Sensei <3 Nice to meet you finally. GGs in our MM and thanks for your compliment!

7: Shugo - Shugo <3 Always nice to see you sir. Sorry I couldnt get a hold of your glasses though.

7: Blue Rogue - GGs in Guilty Gear + nice to talking to you for once.

9: YbM - Good to see you as always pimpin'

9: Kel - Always a pleasure talking to you as well.

9: Domo from Kansas - Nice to meet you. You seem pretty chill. And yeah MI is pretty crazy...:awesome:

9: Zeton - Mannn your Fox is insane! Good ****! And fun games in doubles. Very close set.

13: Fizzle - Always nice to see you sir.

13: Clel - Good games in doubles and singles. Your MK is pretty smart. I just need to not rage at MK lol

13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble - Good stuff beating Infern.

13: infern - Always nice to see you Infern and good games. One day..your monies will be mine. I got you ;) Oh and :snake:

17: Krys - Tough bracket. Good stuff though, everyone knows you're legit as hell. OH we never got to MM. Oh well next time.

17: Nicole - IM SO SAD WE NEVER GOT TO PLAY. :( Next time though. Good stuff also repping that Peach with Mikey. I still found it hilarious you and Mikey were both 3rd seeds, lost to Kel and Fino and got the same placement. Too good.

17: vVvCheese - CHHHEEEEESSSSEEEE. Mai boy. So nice to meet you in personally finally! I hope I helped make your birthday a special one!

17: Mikey - Mikey <3 It was so nice hanging with you this weekend and teaming. We caught a tough break but it happens. Also...see Nicole's shoutout. lol

17: Pops - GGs in pools yo :D Also I was happy I could save your phone :)

17: KassandraNova - Nice to see you again. We didnt play though :( And you took out my boy Gio Double :(

17: Keitaro - Nice to meet you finally. And dude your Falco is nuts.

25: Tech - Lol Dedede

25: Tako - DUDE. GOOD **** beating the store guy in Wind Jammers in Loser's Finals. That was soooooo sick! Also nice to you see again <3

33: ThuGs: GGs in our MM. Nice to see you again.

33: fZk: Nice to see you again, Juan <3

33: Smash64: Man Ness too good in doubles lol

33: Today - Nice to see you again Day. Hopefully, I managed to help a little at the tournament : Come to MI sometime ;)

33: ITT - 271%...LOL. GGs in pools yo. Your Sonic is pretty legit. It was fun.

33: Ralph: GGs in our MM. Just keep my advice in mind. I have a feeling you'll be making a bang in the KY scene soon. I'm rooting for you. Also LOL at 8 Gordos in one match.

33: Links: GGs in our MM. Timed me out like a true TL..lol

33: Gio - PIMP DADDY SUPREMEEEEEEE! You're still a scroob but I <3 you anyway.

41: Steep - GGs in our MM :D

41: WTP - Commentator X in this ***** ;) Nice to see you again Kevin as always.

41: Ori - Glad to see more MI in Ohio :D

41: Tedium - GGs in pools and nice hanging with you Saturday night.

41: FowardAir - I like your Yoshi. GGs in our MM :D

41: Gifts - My brother. I'm so glad I converted you....;) I'd say more here but we rode together for 9 hours this weekend lol

49: CREWS - You are mad chill. Nice to hang with you guys Saturday :D

49: Michael - GGS in pools.

49: Player-1 - I thought you were the real Player 1 at first...lol

57: ROF: GGs in pools, sir. Never met such a dedicated grandfather :D

Also Shoutouts to:

Luminoth - Fun MMs :) And it was a pleasure meeting you.

Nope - GGs in doubles.

Everyone I partied with Saturday.

If I forgot anyone let me know.

Hollaaaaaa.

FUN *** tournament guys. <3 my MW people..as well as a few EC people ;)

Kel

Smash Master
Shout outs to Today for running a great tournament.

For all of those people that didn't come because they feel entitled to have the easiest bracket they've ever thought of, or because a 100+ man tournament didn't finish in one day, you guys missed out. And are dumb =P

Nope

Smash Lord
Ahhhhh windjammers was the mystery event?! Im so sad I missed it.

Chi I may not be playing much anymore but I'm not washed up! Come play me and see haha

I'm sad Fonz and I couldn't play singles at this it looks like it was a lot of fun. Congrats to all those who placed.

Also shoutouts to those who I played in friendlies and MMs. Which wasn't enough sadly =(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Shoutouts to the Dayton crew who I played the Resident Evil card game with. <3 Dayton.

Shoutouts to Blue Rogue for being an up and coming DDR player. (Kel and I both said "awww" when we saw you playing DDR lol)

Shoutouts to Kryz for playing with me a bunch, and showing me how to fight against Wario's bike. Yes, just the bike. lmao.

Shoutouts to Nicole for being cool. I really enjoyed our little girl talk, it reminded me of how much I forgot that we have a lot in common. lol. :)

Shoutouts to Zeton's fox for being fun and scary to play against. xD

Shoutouts to M2k who stole MY mk color.

Shoutouts to Mikey who trolls me with Toad. I am seriously going to train my fox, then you gonna get it boy!

Shoutouts to Y.b.M. for changing the way he talks whenever he picks up the phone and he is talking to a girl. LMAO.

Shoutouts to Fizzle for trying to grow a beard and trying to hide the fact that he looks like the chocolate rain guy.

Shoutouts to Domo for showing me that I don't know the mk mu. Haha.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Why didn't fonz enter singles? Or did he not make it out of pools?

Anyway, good **** fonz/kel
Good **** lain/mjg

M@v

Subarashii!
Blueee roggueeeee my mannnnnnnn.

But why did blue rogue have to face Ally first round?! Someone screwed up seeding somewhere.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ally got 2nd seed actually because he used ICs and lost to Zeton. Blue Rogue was a 3rd seed. It was legitimate. Blame Elliot for ****ing stuff up :awesome:

Fonz and Nope chose not to enter singles because they both had soccer on Sunday and if they made it into bracket (it was likely they both would have) then they wouldnt had been able to play since it was two day event. They both figured, it was pointless to waste money on a event they couldn't play to completion so they chose not to enter.

M@v

Subarashii!
Zeton beat ally's icies with fox? Good **** lol

PS blue if you read this thread I want to team with you sometime :)

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
3: Lain - It was fun in doubles, but why u no let Snake back on the stage lol.
5: MJG It was fun in pools lol. That wall of projectiles was so difficult to get into, & when I did you'd knock me back out lol.
7: Shugo - GGs in doubles. =D I could never get back on the stage though. o-o
7: Blue Rogue - It was fun in doubles. ^_^ They were really fun, & close matches.
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble - GG in pools. ^_^ You outspaced me, & edgeguarded me so well. T_T
17: Krys - It was fun playing friendlies at the hotel. ^_^
17: vVvCheese - It was really fun in pools, & it let me play the ICs mu which I need to do more of. ^_^
17: KassandraNova Lol at least we weren't in pools again.
25: Tech - It was fun playing that MM with you, & thanks for the advice. ^_^ Also why so many gordos? Q_Q
25: Mister Eric - After saving those replays, & everything I may have left my wii mote at the venue lol.
25: Shadow Phoenix - It was fun playing friendlies with you. ^_^
25: Judo - It was fun in pools, & you edgeguarded me so well. T_T
33: ThuGs - It was fun playing some friendlies with you. ^_^ I don't get to play the Pikachu mu enough.
33: Today - Great tourney, & those were some really fun, & close games in doubles lol.
33: ITT - It was really fun teaming with you in doubles, & you always caught me off guard with the tags that went with mine lol.
33: Ralph - >_< Be more patient.
33: Links - It was fun playing that MM with you. ^_^ Also I got to see you MM with TC right after that, & it went to time last match lol?
33: Gio - Lol I loved watching those Smash 64 matches between you and Mister Eric lol.
41: Steep - It was fun in doubles
41: Sully - GGs in pools. ^_^
41: Forward Air - =D
49: Offthehzay - It was really fun playing you in pools, the Marth mu is a fun love/hate thing to play for me lol.
57: Auspher - Lol it was entertaining watching you play DDR with the two pads at the same time lol.
57: Kaon - It was fun in doubles those were some fun matches. ^_^
57: ROF - It was fun in doubles, & sry about all of that confusion of trying to find each other lol.
57: Sombra - I wish I could've played some friendlies with you or something. D=
Nope: It was really fun playing that MM, & those friendlioes with you. ^_^
Also I believe I left my Wiimote at the venue.

What's The Point

Smash Master
2: Ally ($157.50) :metaknight: :popo: :wario:
3: Lain ($94.50) :metaknight:
4: Atomsk ($63) :metaknight: :popo:
5: Fino ($18.90) :olimar: :popo:
5: MJG ($18.90) :toonlink: :metaknight:
7: Shugo ($12.60) :falco: :metaknight:
7: Blue Rogue ($12.60) :wario:
9: YbM :kirby2: :zerosuitsamus:
9: Kel :metaknight:
9: Domo from Kansas :metaknight:
9: Zeton :fox:
13: Fizzle :popo: :metaknight: :random:
13: Clel :metaknight:
13: vVv_Dj_Iskascribble :metaknight:
13: infern :snake:
17: Krys :wario: :pit:
17: Nicole :peach:
17: vVvCheese :popo: :metaknight:
17: Mikey :peach:
17: Inui :metaknight:
17: Pops :wario: :random:
17: KassandraNova :metaknight:
17: Keitaro :falco: :snake:
25: D.Diciple :lucario:
25: Legan :link2: :zerosuitsamus: :random:
25: Tech :dedede:
25: Mister Eric :rob:
25: Izumi :metaknight:
25: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:
25: Tako :rob:
25: Judo :sheik:
33: ThuGs :pikachu2: :metaknight:
33: fZk :diddy:
33: Smash64 :snake: :ness2:
33: Today :gw: :random:
33: ITT :sonic:
33: Ralph :snake:
33: Links :toonlink: :random:
33: Gio :metaknight:
41: Steep :mario:
41: WTP :falco: :dedede:
41: Ori :metaknight: :popo:
41: Tedium :falco: :gw:
41: FowardAir :yoshi:
41: Gifts :metaknight:
49: Mr. H :marth:
49: Arbon :diddy:
49: Coop :samus: :fox:
49: CREWS :kirby:
49: Michael :ike:
49: Player-1 :snake:
57: Price :falco:
57: Sombra :diddy:
57: Domolimar :olimar:
57: ?????

What I know.

Question marks mean I think the person went something else but I'm not sure.

Top Bottom