• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 4: *Results!!* UPDATED!! January 8th, 2011!

Roller

Smash Legend
1. Mew2King :metaknight:- Good **** as always.
2. Ally :metaknight: :snake:- Nice job man. I enjoyed the hilarity that ensued during the car ride. lol
3. Katy Perry (Atomsk) :metaknight: :dedede: :popo:- You ***** me so hard. :( Nice meeting/rooming with you though!
4. AlphaZealot :diddy:- Nice job reppin' MW
5. Coney :dedede:- We didn't get our MM in! Hopefully we can both find a way to KTAR and do it there.
5. Kingtoon :toonlink:- Definitely showin' you're one of the top TLs.
7. Vinnie :gw: :metaknight: :popo:- I enjoyed our matches. Particularly the one on pictochat. lol, I'm also glad I got to meet you and watch your ICs display vs Shugo. good ****.
9: Y.b.M. :kirby: :zerosuitsamus:- lol@getting 9th while quitting in mid-tournament. Good stuff, man.
13: Blue Rogue :wario:- I am jealous of your Sonic ensemble.
13: Hylian :popo: :gw:- Sorry you were so sick for this, man. Next time we're both at a tourney we'll have to play a few. 'could always use some practice/advice from a top ICs.
17: Z :metaknight:- Good stuff Papa Z!
17: Gimey :gw:- Nice to put a face to the name. Nice meeting you (even though it was brief)
17: Fonz :lucario: :metaknight:- I really enjoyed our matches in pools man. I can't wait to play you again. And good job beating Vinnie, I honestly thought he was getting first in our pool.
25: SASSY :zerosuitsamus:- Good seeing you! Glad you guys made the drive, hope you had fun. I dropped too many grabs in our set, but it was fun none the less. Nice ZSS =]
25: Kenny :snake:- Kenny! It was good seeing you again.. I had a lot of fun with our little MMs and friendlies. Also just hangin' out. Hopefully We'll see each other again in the near future.
33: Roller :popo: :pikachu:- Not bad, you can do better though. Don't drop grabs *******.
33: Quivo :toonlink:- Our matches in bracket were easily my favorite of the entire weekend. So intense! You played really well, and maybe ~1-2 fewer minor mistakes and you would have had me. Looking forward to playing you again!
33: Future :popo:- We didn't really meet. We should get on that next time. I'd love to get some games in with you/hear any advice you may have.
33: Meneil :ike:- Your Ike is AMAZING! You have gotten even better since when we played at that MAS tourney. I was watching some of your matches and daaaaamn. Keep it up!
33: Tutu :falco: :sheik:- haha yeah. I won in bracket. I demand higher placement. lol, good times as always, though! Definitely enjoyed the conversations during the car rides and your bible shenanigans.
33: Hilt :olimar:- Ok. Next time we are MMing AGAIN. For a dollar. AGAIN. And this time. I will win. XD You did a good job helping to TO though, without you and Clow there everything would have gone to ****. I appreciate the work you put in. Good talkin' to you as well. Hope to see you again soon.
33: Mister Eric :rob:- That ROB... too good. lol, you wrecked me in the MM. Sure your char beats both of mine, but no johns man, you are a great player. I'm sure we'll be playing again in the near future.
49: MX778 :yoshi:- Your character is broken. That is all.
49: Slim :metaknight: :kirby: Hey man, GGs in pools. You had me worried for a second there. lol, not a bad mk.
49: Legan :link:- Dude. Your Link raaaaaapes. Our MM was so intense. omg... I hope we play again soon!
49: Izumi :metaknight: :toonlink:- Nice meeting/rooming/playing friendlies with you. I also really like your TL plush.
49: Excel :sonic: :metaknight:- Sooo doubles didn't work out so well. lol, but it was cool chilling with you. Glad you have decided to main ICs. I'm sure you'll make bracket next time.
65: fZk :diddy:- I can't believe you didn't make bracket! Stupid Blue Rogue losing to Ike keeping you out... Fun times though man! See you soon.
65: Tyr :lucas:- Fun MM, best Lucas I've played. We'll have to have a rematch next time.
65: HadesBlade :yoshi:- Ok. When I saw this. I did a double take. I can not believe you didn't make it to bracket! Your Yoshi is amazing! Keep it up, this was just a fluke, imo.
65: Jiffy :wario: :ness:- I definitely enjoyed our match. Game 3 going right down to the wire with just my little popo running away for dear life. XD You're a solid player. I'm sure we'll meet again.
65: Today :gw:- Dayyyy! If you had gotten out to bracket, odds are we would have played again. =o I had fun this weekend, glad I could help out. And I'm sure you learned some useful tips for future tourneys.
81: Clowsui :falco: :marth:- Fun late night games! Hopefully we run into each other again after your hiatus. Thanks so much for helping out at the tourney, it would not have been a good thing if you guys hadn't been there and stepped up.
81: VGM :gw:- Fun pools match! Pretty close. You wrecked my pika game 2. =o Hope we get to play again!
81: King :pikachu: :metaknight:- Great seeing you again! I'm sure we will continue to run into each other as long as we are in the same region. Keep repping that chu!
81: Geno :samus:- awh, thought you would do better. =/ Good seeing you again.
81: Composer :samus: :wario:- We really need to get some games in at one of these... lol
81: Technical Chase :snake: :falco:- Don't let this get you down too much man. You are an integral part of MI smash, and if you keep working at it you'll eventually be on top. Fun times this weekend! I'll be seeing you again on the 29th, if not sooner.
81: WTP :falco: :kirby:- Fun weekend, man! Thank you so much for driving, we never would have gotten there without you.
81: Radium :kirby:-Nice to briefly meet you. I like your controller.
97: SpongeJordan :lucas:- Fun MMs. You seem like a pretty cool guy, hope to see/play you again soon!
97: Juushichi :mario: :sheik:- We didn't really see too much of each other this time. Let's get some games in next time.
97: Hael Phael :pikachu:- You should probably have a rob next to your name as well. lol, Nice to see you again! Always good seeing another pika. Sucks we had to be in the same pool, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.. See you again soon!
97: Calebyte :mario:- GGs in our MM. Let me know if you want to get some friendlies in next time we're at a tourney together.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Too lazy to quote on my iPod, would be a b**** editing quotes.

@ Clowsui
I'm a pestilence and a plague to all. ;3

@ Kassandra
Poocas sucks and you know it. Don't worry, Ness sucks too but not as badly as Poocas. ;3

@ Froumundaman
I actually feel a bit confident in the Mario MM, it's just that you were a beast at spacing that backwards fsmash, got me everytime. :(
PM me those bad habits, always looking to improve. ;3

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Get drunk, write shoutouts, don't care. :colorful:

3. Katy Perry (Atomsk) :metaknight: :dedede: :popo: - I pretty much mindgamed myself with the whole "I'm playing Atomsk" type deal. You seem to be a nice enough guy to be around, sorry for sucking on a whole new level against you >.>
4. AlphaZealot :diddy: - You're so awesome, but man I wish Kain beat you. I love your just **** it demeanor though, it's so useful.
5. Coney :dedede: - You always look so mad when you're playing, but you're so the opposite when you're not. I do want to get at that Ness sometime though :D
5. Kingtoon :toonlink: - That Arty fiasco could've costed you, but good job working your way up like this man.
9. Logic :olimar: :metaknight: - What happened to all that hair!?
9. Kain :wolf: - So much fun on the way up. I still haven't gotten a response as to what **** tastes like though. Great placement btw, and GOD KAI(N)S!!!
13: Arty :falco: - You're like... a superhero. I didn't even think of wavebouncing lasers, lol. Then you laser lock Kain in tournament and I'm like... how do you do it? I mean, I wish I were as awesome as you sometimes. You're always super fun to be around man, and always so respectful and always give compliments. Even when you're being mean, you're doing it in such a fun way. Sucks that you essentially had every GFs in IL ever as your second round winners, lol.
13: DJ Iskascribble :metaknight: - Why do I always think you're a Yoshi from Southern IL? So strange! lol!
13: Blue Rogue :wario: - Dude, you're a lot cooler than I remember when you came down for that one game with ITT. Whatever happened to him? Anyways, keep being super chill <3
17: Sago :metaknight: - I would ****ing DEVOUR that toast, haha. Also, that random detached hood only adds to your endless supply of style.
25: SASSY :zerosuitsamus:
25: Quik :wario: - ****ing **** man, why don't you do more ****? You're like... the darker, more normal version of Arty and I absolutely love it. You should just shave!
25: King Beef :peach: :metaknight: :pikachu: - Sorry for talking so much **** in that game with Scythe, I was just trying to get him to kinda... play the game, lol!
25: Shugo :falco: :metaknight: - Dude, how do you ALWAYS end up playing Sago? Like, everytime I see a bracket with you two, you play.
25: Dooms :gw: - haha, Norm's rage is always great. You did great in doubles, I actually really like your GnW's style. Oh, and that 9 as I was recovering, just batter up! So good.
33: Scythe :lucario: - I know you play melee and everything, but being able to play Brawl in your sleep is actually a joke, not how people actually do it.
33: Roller :popo: :pikachu: - I'm so bitter about those MMs! Well, the ICs one for sure, the Pika one I'm still not entirely sure on how to do, but I'm sure I can learn it! Next time, I want a rematch! lol!
33: Sai :diddy: - I saw you working a pretty sexy Diddy, though your single naner lock could use work. I personally used the old way (with dair exclusively) and worked up to the newer one. The timing is similar, its just the air dodge thats ****ing weird.
33: Quivo :toonlink: - How did you lose to Norm!? Wow! That's incredible! I don't mean that in a bad way, your Tink is so much fun to watch, but wow!
33: Future :popo: - Man, you guys gave us the **** in doubles! I hear great things about your ICs too!
33: Links :toonlink: - I forgot to talk to you! I saw you and went "Hey, there's Links!" but never actually did. I feel like a jerk.
33: Meneil :ike: - You did ****ING WORK at this tournament! XD You're so awesome, though I'll let you know, I'm never going Spear Pillar against you ever again like I did... like, a year ago now, wow, that was awhile back. You were so campy, I was like, lets have fun in pools do random banned maps! Then you camped the tech cave so hard and I was just "D: Well way to ruin a good thing!" Don't think I think less of you though, I still think you're incredible to play against and really fun to talk to, when you do talk :p
33: Akashi :marth: - Akashi... you're the sexiest man alive. No homo or trollmo. I love that I can't think of many times where you AREN'T smiling. You're so much fun to be around, though I feel like there's some kind of aversion between us because I just can't compete with you, and I hate that, because you're so fun to just be around.
33: Tutu :falco: :sheik: TUTU! I've been telling everyone this, but you're my new favorite smasher. Like, last SiiS, I was all "Hey, cool, a Sheik main that I can learn from that's willing to help me out! Awesome!" Then this time around we friendlied and what not, and you were just so much help in sort of slowing down the Sheik game up in my head and thinking it through. It's more like "Whats a good response?" instead of "What am I going to see next?" Then we had pools together and you were just a machine. Like, you got 3 stocked and then just went rapemode on EVERYTHING. I was like "Atomsk, TKO, Hilt are getting out." then you got 3 stocked by Hilt and just went to work on everything. So good, you don't even know the amount of respect I have for you.
33: Hilt :olimar: Wow, that had to be one of the funnest pool matches I ever had, and that 3rd game was pretty close too. Those purples are a beast, and that George of the Jungle **** is so cash, lol. You make me want to start playing Oli again real bad!
49: TKBro :kirby: - Sorry I did so bad in pools, I was more stage-fright kinda thing than anything. Not necessarily the livestream setup, that was cool, but the celebrity feel of you Hilt and Atomsk. I actually don't remember what game 1 was like, I'm guessing it was SV, but I don't think you played Kirby, because you made that quick switch when I said RC ;) Seriously though, ask anyone from Chicago, Ganon on RC is my thing :p That's how most people first heard about me, "That one Ganon that isn't DLA that CPs Cruise", so it was more of one for the boys back home ;)
49: SoraSin :falco: - http://tinypic.com/m/dyrk1w/3 That's Buuda, he also rocks a peacoat like you too, but I don't think that's the best picture but it was a quick one I found!
49: DLA :metaknight: - Your eyes were SOOOOO ****ed up, lol. It's the same way with Akashi, though. Like, I feel like I'm wasting your time when I friendly you, and it really sucks because you really are a great dude to be around. And so funny, too, lol. The pictures of you with your little doll harem was pretty cute too ;) Then Ally came up and tried putting his glasses on you and I was like "wtf? Whatever man! lol!"
49: MX778 :yoshi: - God, so many legit yoshi mains in one place. You got Clow pretty mad though, I think? I remember someone from that pool shouting about how they suck against Yoshi but I think I was in a match so I don't exactly remember. You sure seem like a cool guy though.
49: Fuujin :zelda: - So you were here! Sorry we couldn't play.
49: Legan :link: - Wow, your Link is so good looking, it really is quite impressive how you handle him. Like, I thought Red Ryu was good, but you're just so fluid with him, it really is incredible.
49: TWSS :gw: I still haven't played you, lol. How does that even happen?
49: Twilight Prince :metaknight: - Don't stop playing Ganon. I don't care if its just friendlies, but Ganon is so much fun, I'd hate to see another Ganon main drop him entirely. Moderation is the key!
49: Ripple :dk: :metaknight: - Ripple, I'm sorry you're not recognized in IL more, because you really are fantastic. Also, I think your compilation of characters will be a huge task, and honestly, I do think the results will matter. Best of luck, just hope you can keep at that.
49: Excel :sonic: :metaknight: - What happened to our randoms!? T.T
65: Smash64 :snake: :diddy: :ness: - You didn't deserve that pool. Even without practicing much, you're still a legend with Ness. Though, too much PKT2, though that might just be because you weren't taking my matches very seriously. My only issue with you is that I could understand like... one of every four words you said, lol! I think it was a combination of my tiredness though, keep reppin' that lil boy!
65: Tyr :lucas: What a pool =[ Really fun MM! After watching you play, I think I need to step up the flashy, and FF every aerial, not just fair. Didn't even realize they were less laggy till your MM with Roller and your sheer amount of dairs.
65: Zwarm :rob: - What a pool =[ Don't get down on yourself, thats what's making you lose. You're way better than me, everyone knows it, you're just beating yourself. Err... I mean... I TRASH DAT *** ERR DAY GET ON MY LEVEL SON ^^
65: HadesBlade :yoshi: - That Yoshi doll comes in handy after all! You're the strangest dude, but don't think that's a bad thing, I find myself weird as **** too, lol. I think you gotta have some quirk to ever want to smash :p
65: Today :gw: You got my name right! :D Fun doubles match, you knocked me and Radium out of doubles last time too! Next time, you're mine! Or ours, at least. :p Don't get beat up about the negative comments about the tournament, just focus on improving it. One bad experience isn't exactly going to drive people off in droves.
65: Machine Gun Norm :lucario: - Norm, you're a psycho when you smash and that's whats so great about you. Outside of that, you're actually super chill, which blows my mind! lol, I've never seen someone on both levels of extreme. I know what you mean about Diska though, it's kind of hard to deal with. Thanks a ton for getting the Future Van at the last minute and everything, this tournament couldn't have been done for IL nearly as smoothly without you.
65: Xyless :peach: - Your chest hair could kill a man and you wouldn't even notice. I don't think I can legally give you an actual shoutout, simply because we talk so much on Skype and **** anyways :p
65: Katakiri :pt: What a crazy setup! lol!
81: Tmacc :dedede: - GGs sir! I'm actually a lot more confident about that matchup after that match, I used to think it was miserable, and while it isn't great, it's also not DK levels of bad. Just gotta slow it down and watch D3 intently and punish hard, because it's going to be coming back just as hard ;) What a bair though, damn!
81: Dajayman :ness: - You have no idea how pissed I was just in general after 3 stocking myself on Brinstar in our MM. I'm still considering quitting Smash all together like I told Norm I would, but I doubt I will. Too many good memories, not enough other hobbies :p Thanks for always being there smiling, even if I act like a **** to you sometimes, I do really enjoy being around you. Sometimes it just gets hard to keep up.
81: Clowsui :falco: :marth: - You're better than this =[ What a pool! I wanted to play you this tournament so bad, almost as much as Smash64. You're a really great guy, especially since you practically ran the thing. I'm super grateful, I really am. I really wanted to MM your Falco, but it didn't seem to be in the cards. Everytime I tried, you were clearly busy with TO matters. I think one of these times, I'm going to get Red Ryu, Kennispam, and whoever else wants to come along the way and just come to a random OH Smashfest, rofl! :p No joke, I really do want to. Kennispam is WAY better IRL, he just takes the game a bit too seriously (which sounds weird considering his online habits, but its true)
81: King :pikachu: :metaknight: - You're better than this! Way better than this!
81: Geno :samus: - Geno, you have got to be the quietest dude ever. Stop it! You travelled 400 miles one way, you should get around more! Vare isn't the only person there, friendly way more people! Wayyy more!
81: Composer :samus: :wario: - There are no words to explain how fun you are, Dr Jake Jacobson. I'm still sorry about timing you out last tournament, really, I am. It's totally not something I'd do to my friends, regardless if it was a tournament set or not. Probably the most I've been disappointed in myself I've been in awhile. It's probably a bigger deal to me than it is to you.
81: Technical Chase :snake: :falco: - I'm super surprised about this! This tournament was super stacked though, so I shouldn't be I guess =[
81: Radium :kirby: - Sorry about the super awkward wave, haha, I was REALLY out of it at the time and didn't notice you standing there till afterwards.
97: Kiest :dedede: - Thanks a lot for all the help with the D3 MU, I appreciate it a lot. I have a feeling I'll be a lot more effective next time a D3 comes around instead of just going "Welp, MK time!"
113: Umashi :toonlink: I'd never seen you so made up, lol! Makes sense though now that I heard how you were going clubbing afterwards. Anyways, I think you could be actually really good with Link, you just make little mistakes a bunch and they kind of pile up, which isn't something that Link can do from what I've seen. And you kinda work him clunky. I know it's probably not a good thing to compare you to Legan or Red Ryu (Maybe latter not the greatest example, but I've never seen any other legit Link mains lol!) who've both been at it for so long, but they kinda flow one thing into another and just sort of put out some absurd pressure that you'd never expect from Link, whereas you're just sort of one step at a time.

As far as OoS tournaments (not including IL, 2 hours isn't a new state!) go, this didn't feel too well done, but I know all the TOs gave it their best and really worked at it. That being said, I'm weary about coming again, but I know how events work. One bad experience doesn't necessarily kill it, just sets it back. Two though and you'll start seeing issues, so just aim to make the next one the best you've ever ran!

Cheers folks!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
IL has the best car rides just saying. I'll do full shoutouts tomorrow

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
33: Hilt :olimar: Wow, that had to be one of the funnest pool matches I ever had, and that 3rd game was pretty close too. Those purples are a beast, and that George of the Jungle **** is so cash, lol. You make me want to start playing Oli again real bad!
Those purples are a beast, and that George of the Jungle **** is so cash, lol. You make me want to start playing Oli again real bad!
George of the Jungle
**** is so cash!
Best shoutout.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
K I'm an insomniac and gotta work in like 3 hours, but i'm gonna do half-*** shoutouts til tomorrow.

Legan - You are my favorite player i met this weekend and our set was close as ****. You deserved to make it out of pools just as much as I did. You are legit good sir.

Nicole - Honestly, you are one of the best doubles players I have ever faced. I have never been wrecked so bad in doubles til Apex, then SIS, and you were the cause of both. Keep it up. You so great!

King - You scared the crap out of me for a min. You have some potential man. Dont let the momentum get you down. You could have beaten any one of us in our pool IMO. Be confident! You would have made it out of some of the other pools with ease btw.

Day - Thx for hosting this amazing tournament. You impressed me in smash skill as well. I will attend again.

Kenny - Thx for teaming with me suga! :D

Vinnie - Great to see you again!!! one of my favorite smashers of all time forevzzz. You did amazingly btw.

Zak - You know you da bess. don't ever doubt yourself.

Atomsk - thank you for fixing our doubles bracket. you didn't have to, but you were extra nice to do so <3 congrats on placing well, as always.

Gimr/GIMEYLOL - Close set, i'm glad you got dat first seed son! People shouldn't sleep on you bc you're a monster!

Aposl/Matt - You have definitely improved. Gotta work on the tourney mindset. Me too, though. Always good seeing ya. Let's train soon.

Fizzle - First time meeting you, but anyway, you got some skills! well done on your placing. legit set too. I'll see ya next time!

Prime - Stick with it dude, samus is so slick. You got skills. Wish I got to play some friendlies with ya. You said you wanted to learn some ZSS.. If you still do, hit me up sometime and I'll tell ya what I know lol.

Clowsui - There were some tough pools our there, ours included, but yours was the worst IMO. Sorry bro :( I saw who was in it and cant help but feel for ya lol

Tmacc - Thx for being mad cool. I was devastatingly hungry by like 11 or whatever it was lol.

Krystedez - Damn you are good lol

Sole - Always good to see ya! til next time! Then we'll get our bi-annual ZSS dittos in again lol

TK - heard ya beat smash64! You coulda made it out tho >< you were prob too hyped for clubbing tho lol

Z - Super nice guy. Great meeting ya.

Arty - >< Falco nooooooo! Well played in our set, and nice placing man. I'm not giving up on the matchup. I don't think it's all that bad. I just need to get better at baiting and punishing the KO moves.

Roller - GG's! yea, Icies was probably a good choice. Fortunately, I had just played Gimr in pools, so I didn't get grabbed TOO much. We both made mistakes though lol. It was kind of a stressful set, and it had to be like what, midnight by then? Eesh. Good seeing you again!

I'm drawing a blank on some tags right now... So uhh, shoutouts to Krystedez's teammate, and to tutu and his teammate. Also, the Marth and Ike team, whom I played some singles friendlies with earlier. You were all very nice people! I like the midwest. ;D

To be continued.... must sleep a few hrs...

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
As a side note for Ripple, I used Diddy Kong as well in pools. Then in bracket I used him 4/5 matches.

4. AlphaZealot - Good stuff in pools man, hopefully I'll get another chance at you this weekend at DU! :p
7. Boomer Kelwanger - It's unfortunate that you weren't on the other side of the bracket. ><
9: Y.b.M. - I thought we were actually going to get you guys in game two! XD
9: Krystedez - I wish had gotten more friendlies in at this! Stupid MMs. Lol.
17: Fizzle - Our set was fun! :D I knew you were going to **** me the last game though hahaha. I switched off of Wolf because I knew you were going MK. XD
17: Fonz - Always nice seein' ya Fonz. Good stuff as always. :D
17: Sago - Thanks man, I've been working on him lately! My main is Wolf, but I think that's gonna change. >.>
25: Dooms - Good job, Joey! Your G&W is too scary!
33: Sai - Woohoo Knees! Good job making it to bracket with second seed! :D
33: KassandraNova - We're ISO some practice in doubles.
33: SneakyTako - Sneaky! Good job man. Probably not where you wanted to be, but at least you escaped pools. XD
33: Mister Eric - Always a pleasure seeing you at tournaments, Mr. Eric. Your losses were tough, but you still did awesome!
49: SoraSin - Toby Hanks Gobestar Chili French Water Goby.
49: DLA - Fun friendlies, your Ganon is nasty.
49: Slim - So close! >< You need to come home. >.>
49: Izumi - I'd like to apologize for how angry I got after our set man. I wasn't angry at you at all, just myself because I'm on a streak of killing myself in high pressure matches. We had an awesome set, though. Your TL is really good!
49: Excel - I want to play your ICs next time I see you. I'm in need of the MU practice with Diddy.
65: Today - Great tournament, Day! Could've gone faster, but I enjoyed myself none-the-less!
65: Solecalibur - Pools were fun dude. I thought you were going to bring it back in game one!
65: Auspher - Your Wolf is getting a lot better! It was nice seein' ya man.
81: JoshKip - You'll get 'em next time Kipster.
81: Clowsui - I feel sorry for you and the rest of your pool. >.>
81: Geno - Your Samus is solid man, try out what I told you after our matches!
81: Radium - GGs in doubles!
97: Juushichi - We'll get our matches soon enough. XD
97: Hael Phael - Keep your head up Hael!
97: Calebyte - Good stuff in pools man. Your Mario is solid.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Looks Like its time for Them SHOUTOUTS!

Ally :metaknight: :snake: -always nice to see you at a tournament...MK though?...I'm sad face

Atomsk :metaknight: :dedede: :popo: -I'll start working on my pit more....also I LOVE YOU!...you are mad fun to be around and thanks for the encouragement and advice (Even tho I didn't listen because I was in rage mode...lol)

Coney :dedede: -M2K gay...you still da bess

Kingtoon :toonlink: - Puttin in Mad work...I see you
Vinnie :gw: :metaknight: :popo: -FNB!...I'm actually a little surprised you weren't top 5...you got this next time

Logic :olimar: :metaknight: -you held it down a lil bit...I took off textures but then you complain about the most non abrasive music you can hear?...get it together

Kain :wolf: -SO GOOD! Nice meeting you man...definitely my favorite wolf.

Y.b.M. :kirby: :zerosuitsamus: -We need more drinks...lol either way I had a good time...hope to see y'all again soon

Infern :snake: - GETTIN IT IN ALL DAY!...Nice seeing you and hanging with you again also.

Capem :metaknight: - Didn't even know you went hard in the clubs...puttin in mad work at the end of the night...lmao

Gimey :gw: -Great name bro, Great name...lolololol...I'll get those replays to you tonight...just get on aim (I get off at 5 today so I get home at 6.)

Cook :olimar: :dedede: - A lot cooler then I orignally thought you would be...lol...good **** in tourney.

Sago :metaknight: - SiiS5 Teams if L doesn't go which he probably won't so yea.

Quik :wario: -Didn't know who you were before our friendly...lol wario legit

King Beef :peach: :metaknight: :pikachu: -Nice seeing you again man and Thanks for bringin Lisa (Who I kept calling maria...lol) hope to see you 2 again soon.

xzax :falco: - didn't really watch your matches but good **** regardless.

Nicole :peach: -I totally and completely <333333333 you now! you have to be the only girl in the world who I can ask any question to and not get a weird look or anything from...lol oh and you looked good as S**t this tourney...Idk why it was this one for me to realize that though...lol

Shugo :falco: :metaknight: -YOU BETTER NOT QUIT...WHAT OTHER GAY DUDE IS GOING TO HIT ON ME ALL TOURNEY?!!!...LMAO...but srsly don't quit...you just had a bad run this tourney....you will get'em next time.

Kenny :snake: -Good ****...I'll make it out next time.

KassandraNova :metaknight: -Kass<3. Good stuff making it out of pools I was proud of you. keep on improving!

Quivo :toonlink: - Dat Surprise ****...your doubles play is phenomenal...definitely entertaining to watch. nice meeting you.

Future :popo: - I have never heard someone complain more about a blanket they weren't even using...lol THAT **** WAS UNDER YOU! NO WAY IT WAS KEEPING YOU WARM!. and I wasn't mad at you the second night. I was mad at myself becuase of My tourney performance and just wanted to go to sleep and forget it all.

Tutu :falco: :sheik: - I played pretty stupid against you coming off that loss against hilt. I'll put in work next time...lol

Hilt :olimar: -good comeback 2nd match....I figured you would make second seed. also that tarzan **** so hot I can't even fake on that...lol.

Mister Eric :rob: - Nice seeing you again dude...you always seem so happy...lol

Fuujin :zelda: - Nice seeing you again even though I have been calling you Juu this whole time...LOL...my bad.

Legan :link: - yo real talk you and Tmacc are my Favorite people from MO...all we do is laugh all day around each other...Good for the heart man...lol. also I wasn't being shady at the end. I was actually still mad about my tourney perfomance (and the fact I didn't get it in nearly as much as I wanted to at the club but I still got it in a lil bit.) so I didn't really talk much after we got out the club.

Izumi :metaknight: :toonlink: -Can you like....not come to the livestream anymore...you don't serve a purpose besides pissing me off and throwing me off my commentary game.
other then that nice seeing you as usual I guess.

Silhouette :rob: -always nice seeing you dude. glad your thumb is fixed...lol

Ripple :dk: :metaknight: -I'm just waiting for the call out post so I can LMAO at how true it is...lol nice seeing you again.

Excel :sonic: - Nice seeing you again...you look waaaaaay more clean cut now that you got a haircut+shaved....barely recognized you at first...lmao.

Smash64 :snake: :diddy: :ness: - You must have been off your game man. Step it up and get it in next time...(we are 1-1 now...lol)

Fromundaman :kirby: :mario: :wolf: -I will hup cancel more I promise...lolol.

Tyr :lucas: -you freaking disappeared in the club....LMAO...but you was getting it in so who cares.

Jiffy :wario: -nice finally talking to you even though now that I seen you I feel like I have met you before anyway...maybe...lol

Today :gw: -Did you forget in pools?...regardless nice seeing you again...and good stuff finding another venue so fast

Xyless :peach: - I really Didn't even know you played brawl...lol anyway nice to finally meet you.

Katakiri :pt: - Put in work next time dude.

Auspher :wolf: - you look different as **** from the last time I saw you...lol maybe its the haircut.

Tmacc :dedede: - you will get me next time...just keep at it...you had some great reads on me.

Dajayman :ness: - you are an IRL troll...lol

Clowsui :falco: :marth: - Thanks for the housing bro...also your parents are mad nice...lol we will get out of pools next time...its a pact.

Geno :samus: - WIFI LEGEND!!!!!!!

Composer :samus: :wario: - Nice seeing you again.

Technical Chase :snake: :falco: - aye man, Don't get so down after losses..you pretty much went emo after pools...just enjoy yourself at the tourney and take a load off imo. you can be emo at the house...lol

Aposl :pt: - PT getting better...just keep at it.

Radium :kirby: <33333333 nice seeing you again...even though you didn't club with us...lol
a woman that loves the kitchen? top tier...LOL

Jowii :kirby: :fox: - I might be switching off of Kirby also...just not sure to who yet...lol he's so fun though. good seeing you again....you had to have slept the most out of all of us...lol

SpongeJordan :lucas: - Don't get intimidated just because you heard of me...because I know you haven't heard of me off of brawl skill...LOL...just go into every match with the "I have to make an upset) attitude and you will be fine...I understand what you mean though because I used to be kind like you when it came to playing known players.

Juushichi :mario: :sheik: - Nice meeting you..brawl minus double pit too good...lolol

Kiest :dedede: - IDK what time you left but if I left before you I should've had you ran the commentary booth...you are mad legit....step up that D3 though.

Rikku :lucario: -<33333333 Officially my favorite girl in the MW...possibly the Smash community...gotta update my PPRs...lol you almost got tech chase...such a close match... I was proud.

Umashi :toonlink: <33333333333 you are definitely up there on the Favorite girl in MW list also...nice meeting you and clubbing/dancing with you and fist pumpin. oh and you are MAD CUTE

Blackanese: "Ayo all I'm saying is I'D BEAT!!"...LMAO always a good time around you man.

Lisa: Nice seeing you again...even though you will prolly not see this but then again I could just text you...lol

Alexis -Double pit is too good...lol

Thats it

I thought I had diss outs but I guess not.

Wrath the Furious

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts for pool 2!

Logic: Luck was definitely on my side against your Olimar. That first game was closer than it should have been. Your MK really showed me up the next match, though. Also, thanks for explaining controller ports to me, I thought I knew all the pros and cons, but I was wrong.

Z: I really enjoyed losing to you (yeah, you read that correctly). Seriously, it was a fun match. I’m pretty sure you could have gone super saiyan on me and stomped me into the ground, but you were really cool and made the match more relaxed. Thanks!

KassandraNova: You couldn’t have made my girlfriend happier. She won’t let me live down that I got beat by a girl… lol. We had some decently close games, but I think nerves got to me and I made some really stupid mistakes. I knew if I wanted to make it out of pools I had to beat you and Rowan. The pressure got to me and I couldn’t think straight, so good job keeping your cool and finishing me off! Also, thanks for teaching me the importance of not double-jumping in the MK match-up (double jump equaled eating a full nado).

Rowan: Thanks for playing some friendlies with me before pools. You are the only Peach player I’ve played, so I was glad for the experience. I was hoping not to play any Peach players in my pool, but obviously that didn’t happen… This is definitely a match-up I need to learn!

Th3 Composer: Thanks for making the Wario ditto fun! It could have been really lame and have turned into a grab-release contest. I’m glad to see there is honor amongst Warios!

Steep: You’re the man! Keep playing and improving! You definitely have potential! I think you mentioned you’re from Muncie? Well I’m from Indy, so anytime you’re up my way let me know! I’ve been known to visit some friends at Ball State, so if I make a trip down there this semester I’ll let you know, I’d like to play with you again.

Gimpy: I’m sorry we didn’t get to play and you had to leave for whatever reason. Maybe next time?

Thanks everyone in my pool for being so chill and helpful! This was my second tournament ever, so I really appreciated the help and how laid-back everyone was.

Special thanks to Jayford for the ride and to Krys for teaching me the ways of the Wario before the tourney. Also, thanks to 4Bidden for the friendlies. You are freakin’ tuff! Also, thanks to the Ganondorf player who manhandled me in some friendlies (I can’t recall your name atm, sorry).

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
@Dajayman: I'm going to 3 stock you with my Lucas. For serious.

@Auspher: I played wolf at 2 tournaments, my first ones. I really liked him because he matched the way I used to dress, also I love the original starfox games. Plus wolf is the only character that beats mk's planking with his side taunt. Also I always 2nded lucas, but mains him once I learned how to recover. xD

@Wrath: Haha! I'm happy I made her happy then. xD Glad I could teach you some things as well, also if you would've beaten me 2nd game I probably would've went Peach and taken you to fd. :p

steep

Smash Lord
Shout-outs!!! Sorry if I forget anybody! It was a long (but fun!) day!

1. Mew2King :metaknight: - Not cool takin' my bud's money man. He didn't even know what a MM was.
2. Ally :metaknight: :snake: - I wanna play you so bad! I know I will get rocked but you seem like a cool guy and I think I could learn a lot from you.
3. Katy Perry (Atomsk) :metaknight: :dedede: :popo: - Good ****. I remember one of my friends went to SiiS3 for his first tourney and he played you in pools and got JV 4 stocked against your IC's. LOL
4. AlphaZealot :diddy: - We didn't play unfortunately but I saw some of your pools games because your pool was right next to mine. Your diddy is beast!
5. Coney :dedede: - I wanna play you! You seem really cool and I know you'll whoop me but your DDD is so awesome. I love your first game vs. M2K
5. Kingtoon :toonlink: - That TL.... What a beast. :)
9. Logic :olimar: :metaknight: - GG's in pools. And thanks for the advice on my playstyle! I am always looking to improve and feedback is always appreciated. I won't blindly attack your shield next time! Ha Ha I am still amazed at how quickly you learn with Olimar. Good ****. We'll have to play again sometime.
9. Kain :wolf: - I wanted to play you so bad! Your wolf looked so sick! I haven't ever played a really solid wolf before.
9: Y.b.M. :kirby: :zerosuitsamus: - I want to play you sometime! I have seen you a few times but we haven't played. Your kirby looks scary!
9: Krystedez :pit: :wario: - What a beast! Too bad we didn't get to play! I have gotten a lot better since we last played! I still remember our first match. I had no idea Wario could be so good! Way to pull out the pit at this tourney too! :)
17: Z :metaknight: - GG's in pools. I need more practice on that Mario vs. MK MU. I refuse to believe it's hopeless. Gratz on making it so far in bracket!
33: KassandraNova :metaknight: - Great job with that MK! And gg's in pools! I'm not so scary on norfair ha ha I just didn't know what stage to pick against MK! Ha Ha It was really fun playing you! We'll have to play again sometime!
49: Legan :link: - That link.... I still remember that you were my first tourney match in pools EVER! I remember thinking.... "Link! Alright, I can do this! My friend plays Link and I can whoop him!" WRONG! Ha Ha I do wanna play you again some time! You're a cool guy!
49: Rowan :peach: - Still **** my mario. I hope I did a little better this time at least. It's hard to tell because I feel so easy to you. GG's in pools and I hope to play you again sometime!
65: Fromundaman :kirby: :mario: :wolf: - Dude! We shoulda had some Mario dittos!
65: HadesBlade :yoshi: - We didn't get to play this time! Keep it up with that Yoshi!
65: Today :gw: - Great job on running this tourney, especially with a venue change and all that. I had a lot of fun and we should play sometime! The only time I've played you was in doubles for friendlies and you got three 9's with GnW's hammer.... and three kills with those three 9's! Ha Ha
65: Wrath :wario: - GG's in pools man! That wario was pretty good! I wanna play you again sometime.... I'm still mad about my last life. I get a 0-90% combo on you and then I kill myself 10 seconds later..... wtf? ha ha ha
81: 4Biddin :fox: - I think we played some friendlies early in the day. GG's and your fox is beast.
81: Composer :samus: :wario: - GG's in pools! I REALLY wish you'd use samus against me. Just once. Ha Ha I have never fought a tourney-level samus. Idk what was up with your bite not hitting me with wario in game 1 btw....
97: Juushichi :mario: :sheik: - Good **** 0-death'ing Cr4sh in Minus first life! We shoulda done some mario dittos/mario free for alls/crew battles. Ah well maybe next time!
97: FYJ :metaknight: - Thank you for coming to the tourney with me! I hope you enjoyed your first tourney! Are you sure you wanna main MK? Are you suuuuuuuure?
97: Xero :mario: - I wish we coulda played some! Your mario is too good and I wanna get there eventually! BAN MARIO!
97: Calebyte :mario: - Wish we had gotten to play some Mario dittos! We always have epic games! Thanks for humoring the guys I brought to the tourney and playing some FFA's. Oh and..... MARIO FFA's AND CREW BATTLES NEXT TIME! lol
97: Steep :mario: - At least you didn't get 3-stocked by any metaknights this time.... lol
97: 134 :sheik: :wario: - Thank you for coming with me to this tourney! I hope you had fun and I will help you with some match-up's when I'm back home from college!
113: Jetzger :peach: - Thanks for comin' with me to this tourney! I hope you enjoyed your first pools experience. You are getting better really fast! That Peach is starting to make me worry. Can't wait to start hosting tourney's in Muncie together!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Just wtf did you guys do to me after I took a nap...? I'd like to see the pics for my own safety.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
49: Sil - :l at people saying your pool was super easy. :l i tell ya.
Hmm.. I never heard anyone say that, and it was completely false anyways. I saw plenty of pools I would have gladly switched out for mine, some that would have been 'free', but I also saw a couple that were harder, and its not like our pool wasnt close, the deciding factor came down to a single game between me and Xzax.

The only part about it that caught me off guard was how bad I did against you, guess I gotta work on that Snake MU. I'll get you next time man.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Just wtf did you guys do to me after I took a nap...? I'd like to see the pics for my own safety.
lmao... oh would you like to know..

naw, i'll post them later when i'm home and can access a microsd card.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yo I was the one who was mad as fk about MX. He definitely didn't deserve it, I apologized afterwards and on FB. Cat's too good. Maybe I'll beat him in an MM at Ohayocon...doubt it though.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Lol, steep. Mario vs MK is hopeless. I've sat down with Z for a bunch of games and he figured out how to properly shut me down after like three.

He's one of the most adaptive players I've ever seen... And y'all let him meet m2k. Oh god.

Anyway, fun doubles matches to Radium and Auspher as well as Legan and 64. I think I'll say on Pit for doubles. Might use DK in the future for dubs.

GGs to everyone I played vs in minus. I felt a bit rusty, so my 0-to-death reads were lacking. Still hugely entertaining, though. Doubles were amazing, Luigi is broken.

Love all y'all.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Hmm.. I never heard anyone say that, and it was completely false anyways. I saw plenty of pools I would have gladly switched out for mine, some that would have been 'free', but I also saw a couple that were harder, and its not like our pool wasnt close, the deciding factor came down to a single game between me and Xzax.

The only part about it that caught me off guard was how bad I did against you, guess I gotta work on that Snake MU. I'll get you next time man.
oh whoops. while i was walkin by and you were sittin with your friends and i coulda sworn i overheard them teasing you. my bad for assuming.

i use to play a ROB ALL the time on wifi haha. i'm very comfortable with the match up and was fortunate enough to have two in my pool :D

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Lol, steep. Mario vs MK is hopeless. I've sat down with Z for a bunch of games and he figured out how to properly shut me down after like three.
I guess Mario vs Bowser is hopeless too.:awesome:

Seriously though, I'm sure a lot of it was the skill gap between you guys. If boss/anti can do it, it can be done.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I guess Mario vs Bowser is hopeless too.:awesome:

Seriously though, I'm sure a lot of it was the skill gap between you guys. If boss/anti can do it, it can be done.
You're right, Boss does it by not going Mario and Anti follows the same route.

Totally hopeless, but I'd be down for a $5 Bowser vs. Mario MM anytime. Because you don't want any of that.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
You're right, Boss does it by not going Mario and Anti follows the same route.

Totally hopeless, but I'd be down for a $5 Bowser vs. Mario MM anytime. Because you don't want any of that.
I'm not trying to argue that they usually go Mario vs Mk. That wouldn't work. I'm trying to say that they play the matchup (and the game in general) well enough to compete with good mk's. Therefore, it is possible. Also, MM accepted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpIG96vOJIc (Anti vs Nairo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8g_enMt1nE (Boss vs Sin)

Nicole

Smash Champion
boooooooooring. where's the drama?

m2k - you showed us why a LGL is a necessity, i hope you made your point clear enough though, alot of people are stubborn.

ally - i knew you'd get 2nd, even though everyone else said i was ********. our MM was silly, but it was more fun than playing a totally serious campfest haha. i'll give you a dollar next time i see you, i was out of ones :/ sorry you had to basically forfeit your finals match

Trevor - good seeing you, i cant believe you wore those glasses the whole tournament (and that you wolf ditto-ed kain lol). you're welcome to come visit MO anytime.

AZ - maybe reconsider a LGL as a necessary thing, eh? good placing, i called you for top 8 and no one agreed with me.

Coney - thanks for teaming with me, if you want to find someone who can save you better from tornado at the next tournament i don't mind, sorry we didnt do better. excellent performance in singles.

Vinnie - nice playing you finally, we didn't finish our "MM" lol, but that's alright. maybe next time we'll do a real one. nice talking with you also, thanks for the tips on wario.

Logic - my top 8 was more right than yours. get *****. good seeing you buddy, glad you did well and i'm glad i didnt have to play a team of olimar + toon link...GAY. card tricks next time!

YbM - damn you are good against oilmar. i was shocked you didnt go Zamus, ive never seen a kirby do that matchup well. good **** forfeiting in winners haha. nice seeing you!

Hylian - you did pretty well for being sick :crying: you're MO's only hope

Blue Rogue - I feel better against Wario now, he is my 2nd worst matchup and I actually learned alot from playing you. Those farts man....

Fonz - someday I'm going to see you and not call you Nope. but then i'll probably be talking to nope....Good seeing you though, nice placing too!

Krys - Good seeing you, I wish we had gotten to play a bit but it happens. Great placing!

Shugo - don't quit! you are an excellent player. i know it's frustrating and depressing to place so low and to lose to the same character, but i think you'll figure things out. it was nice actually talking to you at this tournament, i wish we would have gotten to play some friendlies.

Meneil - you are really good, keep improving! you had me worried a couple times D:

I'll finish these later, I have to play Donkey Kong!
CONTINUED ON! (i played donkey kong, i got to world 3!)

Sago - you are such a stylish dude! i know rauleen already told you that so it seems like i'm being unoriginal, but what else can i say? you never went samus :( also, you're coming to STL?

KB - good seeing you, you're less stylish than sago by a large margin. thanks for chatting with me after i got knocked out, sorry you had a silly bracket of mk, we should have traded :psycho:

Kassandra - still the coolest brawl girl not from MO! thanks for talking with me and calming me down, it helps. glad we actually got to talk some this tournament. we will have to play sometime, i hear you are getting quite good!

TKO - i didnt get to hear any of your commentary but i'm sure it was hellarious like always. good seeing you again and hanging out with you! (and of course i looked good, that goes without saying ;))

Infern - your snake is silly and i mean that in the best possible way that can be meant. i've never seen so many explosion kills. really cool and fun to watch.

GIMR - i'm not mad at you or anything, if the rules aren't there then there's no reason you shouldn't abuse their absence. it was gay that i tripped and died for it, but that is in the game too. what a dumb set, haha.

Tutu - i'm glad i inspired you i guess, haha. sorry i was being mean on norfair, i dont like playing against someone who has the intention of just running from me and timing me out. you were really good at not getting gimped. mid tiers can get the job done pretty well if you really put the work in ^^ so keep at it!

Queervo - you're the best troll besides future :awesome: nice meeting your not-troll-persona in person, haha

Izumi - good seeing you again, you're a pretty cool cat. i heard you killed the livestream once, haha.

Xzax - nice meeting you, i have heard things about you before but i never heard that you played falco! glad we didnt meet in singles bracket...

Tmacc + TP - sorry to hear you guys got pool ****ed (both in different ways), don't let it get you down, you guys are continuing to improve and you just got put into stupid circumstances. thanks for bringing back the pizza!

Hilt + Today - Thanks for having the tournament and running it fairly smoothly for the most part. I know it's tough with so many people and with not much outside help. My biggest complaint is the lack of LGL and silly stages, as someone said, MLG is over so there's no need to use their stagelist, and I think we've all learned why it's best to have a LGL in place from a variety of matches that were played at the tourney. i would definitely have pool captains in place next time also - players you know are responsible and will keep everyone playing their matches in a timely manner. also more setups wouldn't hurt. The tournament was still really fun and I'll be back for another, just be sure to make a few key changes and i think these can be considered really good nationals with the likes of Pound, Apex, etc.

Chi - Thanks so much for housing & feeding us, your basement was cold as hell but other than that I think we all enjoyed staying with you! nice seeing you and hanging out as well!

Everyone else
GGs

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Good **** to Coney for that **** in singles and dubz thanks to the booty, ally but he's gay for going mk instead of falcon, and shugo chocked hard but we all have our bad days, so step it up H0mo!

The stream was **** as well so good stuff tko and in your performance as well, seems like you got alot better. I'ma try to come out to the next one if there's no LGL ;-)

Kidding, but i'm gonna seriously try, fix the damn rules please!!!
:reverse:

Top Bottom