• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scholarships offered for Smash players!

LourdesOhioSmash

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!

I'm Josh Lee the head coach of Lourdes University (Sylvania, Ohio) and we are actively looking for Smash players--veterans and beginners alike! If you are interested in pursuing an education while playing Smash for a scholarship please let us know and spread the word to those you know might benefit from this. We have a private gaming arena just for eSports students, where you can practice together, participate in collegiate competitions, and have access to a great regional smash scene (Michigan is very close by for example). I am very passionate about the Smash scene and want to see it grow, so I hope to offer something to those who would benefit and attend a great private school.

For those interested, please contact our eSports Director, Cory Cahill, for more information and scholarship opportunities.

eSports Director email: ccahill@lourdes.edu

Here is a picture of one side of our 25 stationed Arena. We have a table set up with CRT TV's with Smash, can play Net play at the stations, and practice in private with our talented students and staff.

Top Bottom