• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Schism 3 (Dublin, Ireland)

Schism 3 (Dublin, Ireland)
Posted by AN2
Ashling Hotel - 8 Parkgate St, Arran Quay, Dublin, Ireland
Saturday, February 16, 2019 - 09:00 AM
Until: Sunday, February 17, 2019 - 08:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

AN2

Smash Rookie
smash.gg page for all info/to signup: https://smash.gg/tournament/schism-3

Ireland's Premier Smash Tournament series returns! Schism 3 is set to be the sickest tournament ever to grace the Emerald Isle. Featuring the best pint of Guinness you'll have all year, a wealth of international talent, craic on tap and big name brackets for both Melee and Ultimate including Larry Lurr, Lucky and more! We are back in the Ashling Hotel again, a mere 10 minutes from the heart of Dublin and with our biggest tournament to date, singles, doubles, crew battles, side events, plenty of friendly setups as well as the legally required 17 piss ups around town! 16th & 17th February 2019. Get it pencilled in!

"Where I am, I don't know, I'll never know, in the silence you don't know, you must go on, I can't go on, I'll go on.." -Seanie "S2J" O'Kim reflects on downing his 10th pint of Guinness at Schism 2.

Top Bottom