• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar and Toph Announce New Series "The Reads"

C9qZqayUAAAJ7a5.jpg

New Super Smash Bros. Melee content is on the horizon, and it's all about Netplay. Melee commentators and personalities Bobby “Scar” Scarnewman and Kris “Toph” Aldenderfer announced their newest endeavour, The Reads, during their latest episode of The Scar and Toph Show.

The announcement video

Scar and Toph will host a new webseries focusing on their hijinks in Melee Netplay, and have partnered with CrossCounter.tv, a subscription-based content provider centered around fighting games, in order to make it all possible. The Reads' format will be familiar to fans of Mike Ross and Gootecks’ Excellent Adventures, also broadcast by CrossCounter.tv. The first episode, featuring Otto “SilentWolf” Brisno, is currently available free of charge here.

Melee fans unfamiliar with CrossCounter.tv will also have the opportunity to enter a contest for a chance to win a 12, 6, or 3 month subscription, along with t-shirts and posters.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew "Rikutsu" Hernandez

Comments

I was more interested when I thought it was Smash 4.
I was more interested when I learnt it was going to be an entertaining game to watch that is fast and very technical ? Oh and.. I think I'll stop here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom