SBR Tier List - Results

Pikachu is the best character on Hyrule.

Fox Samus on Hyrule is not unwinnable for Samus.

Falcon Pikachu on Hyrule is pretty even

This list should be released, and I have no problem with it being the "official" list either. Kirby>Fox and Pika for S tier. How do you get more official than everyone sending in their votes and tallying it up?

firo

Smash Ace
Firo wins FLAWLESS tier list victory.

Kidding of course, but I'm fine with this being released. Although I am still very much in favor of separate stage lists. It's not that much more work. A tier list like this really depends on what tournament rules people are playing at, and without that in place, the list doesn't have much meaning.

Also, is it worth it to put Pikachu in his own "S tier" just because everyone ranked him first? If that is the case then Samus should be ranked in a tier by herself, the point gap is larger there.

firo has a reasonable point about the pika/samus single tiers, but this system was pretty rough, and the gap is only that large because of (imo) an outlier: A$ giving luigi 7th

separate stage lists would be nice, we could chalk that up as the next thing to 'work on'

or epic teams tiering

Firo wins FLAWLESS tier list victory.

Kidding of course, but I'm fine with this being released. Although I am still very much in favor of separate stage lists. It's not that much more work. A tier list like this really depends on what tournament rules people are playing at, and without that in place, the list doesn't have much meaning.

Also, is it worth it to put Pikachu in his own "S tier" just because everyone ranked him first? If that is the case then Samus should be ranked in a tier by herself, the point gap is larger there.
Well this tier list is defined as only being applicable with the current SBR Ruleset. Also, one reason for Pikachu to be in his own tier is that he is unanimously agreed upon to be the best character in the game, while some people do not think that Samus is the worst.

Top Bottom