• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBHMXIV 10/25/2009 Hawaiian Brians Center Stage

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Where: Hawaiian Brians Center Stage
When: 10/25/09
Number of Entrants: 26
Entry Fee: $5.00
House Fee: $5.00
Hosted by: DarkMusician and Hawaii Video Game League
Payout: 1st 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10%

1: Lethal Trilogy ($78.00)-Snake
2: Ampharos ($39.00)-MK/Zelda
3: DanL ($13.00)-Snake/Wario
4: Raisin-MK
5: KennyPu-Diddy Kong/Ness
5: AnD-Marth
7: WAR-Snake
7: Brigade-Game and Watch/Pit
9: Fingerp@ss-Snake/Ganon
9: GTS-Snake
9: MrEh?-Bowser
9: sniperworm-Zelda/Sheik
13: SwiftKai-Ice Climbers/Falco
13: Blitz808-Snake/Wolf
13: Lucky-Ike
13: Peace-Lucario
17: Zaukkien-Olimar
17: Chay
17: spencer
17: Wry!!-Game and Watch
17: VJ-Sheik/Falco
17: Just Jo-Link
17: click-Mario
17: Mike
25: EpicFail-Lucario
25: Jase M-Olimar

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Pretty much. It's limited room though so it would be first come first serve.
Woah. I'm definitely going to crunch those numbers right now to see if its feasible.

Is there someone I could PM about details? I just want to see like how long we're talking about, what kind of expenses to expect, etc.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Woah. I'm definitely going to crunch those numbers right now to see if its feasible.

Is there someone I could PM about details? I just want to see like how long we're talking about, what kind of expenses to expect, etc.
You can PM me or IM me on my AIM. I'm on mostly from Mon-Fri. Anyone interested can contact me and we can go into detail.

We'll be having a 3 day anime convention next year. April 16-18. There will be Brawl events going on all 3 days and on Sunday (the 18th) is the main event or the big singles event.

Hopefully I'll have more information and an actual tournament thread posted on that by the end of the month. So if you want a big event that would be a good time I think.

Top Bottom