• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB Creates: A Smash for every Nintendo Console (Part 2: Game Boy)

Mario Moveset

• Northsouthmap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I thought about nominating Popo from Ice Climber, but I’ll nominate Duck Hunt Dog instead as it was one of the biggest NES games, and seeing the dog as a playable figjter would be funny to see.

SSBU spirit Duck Hunt.png

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Athlete (NES Sports Series)

Nintendo released a lot of sports games around this time & I think having a fighter to represent that & utilize different equipment & maneuvers from these various titles could be interesting.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 10:
Pit (Kid Icarus)
View attachment 356967
A main character from Kid Icarus games.

An obvious choice, plus he would be a suprise pick for NES smash bros game.
Job 10:Mach Rider

(Fanart made by Nibroc-Rock)
Mach Rider is the eponymous main character from a vehicular combat game. his moveset would be original
View attachment 356972
Urban Champion

A bit of a lesser known pick. But I could see Nintendo going for something like this. He'd be an easy fit for a fighting game.
Little Mac

From one of the higher selling First-Party titles. He would be a good pick with a fighting style not seen in the rest of the game, multiple echo possibilities, and would make the most sense for the NES period than any other.
I thought about nominating Popo from Ice Climber, but I’ll nominate Duck Hunt Dog instead as it was one of the biggest NES games, and seeing the dog as a playable figjter would be funny to see.

SSBU spirit Duck Hunt.png
Athlete (NES Sports Series)

Nintendo released a lot of sports games around this time & I think having a fighter to represent that & utilize different equipment & maneuvers from these various titles could be interesting.
Donkey Kong
Based on the arcade version that threw barrels at Mario.
It adds a villain to the roster.

Song / Zebes: Brinstar

Song / Ganon's Room: Death Mountain
Thanks for clarification

I'll decide on The Devil for last new character
Vote for your top 3

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Donkey Kong 14
Little Mac 16
Pit 22
Duck Hunt 11
The Devil 2
Mach Rider 3
Athlete 4

Pit is the final original fighter

Job 11

Submit a moveset for Pit

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll go with Underworld.

There would be one soft platform above the main platform, and this soft platform has two pillars on it

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’ll go with Young or “Adult” Link depending on if the default one is based on the first or second game.

Top Bottom