• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Says i used my second jump when i didnt

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
has it ever happened to you that you are in a game and swear u have your second jump but the game says otherwise?

Its happened to me but i chalked it up to me forgetting until just now when i got grabbed while i was mid using fire with bowser and tossed off the ledge, no biggie i can get back right?

Im mashing my jump button nothing happens i just keep air spinning all the way down to my demise. Theres no plausible way i used all my jumps.

LSDuck

Smash Rookie
You have to touch the ground or grav the ledige to reset your jumps. You had already used your jump when he grabbed you midair, and you didn't get to reset the jump. I think that's why

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Sometimes you just double tap on accident, it happens to the best of us

Arrei

Smash Lord
Without footage of the fight in question, best guess I could give is something like, you were landing with Fire Breath after already using your air jump, got grabbed by a character who holds you up off the ground in their grab animation (or while dangling off a ledge), and got similarly thrown off without physically touching the ground, leaving you without your air jump due to burning it before the entire exchange.

Last edited:
Top Bottom