• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Say hello to your new god

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
That was actually pretty legit haha

Death note

Smash Cadet
fjkldfa;kjldfs why did another luigi main show up right after I leave WA.

fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu
I was trying to go to August GC, but I had to go out of town that weekend. I went to July GC and the August Tourneyplay event, but you weren't there.

Death note

Smash Cadet
Oh, and I don't necessarily have to be interpreted as a Luigi main. I just feel most comfortable with the match-up as opposed to with other characters. That, and half of WA (including toobusytocare) wanted me to use Luigi against him.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Yeah August GC was my last WA tournament. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be =p

And playing luigi against pwneroni is like... the most fun ever. Luigi/Wario is pretty even and everyone dies at such low percents. Plus he falls for Fsmash stuff all day :laugh: <3 pwneroni

Death note

Smash Cadet
Perhaps not.
There's so many Wario mains that show up to GC. I have a bunch of experience on the match-up by now. He falls for misfires, too.

Death note

Smash Cadet
OMG (or should I say oh my Boss), Boss just bowed down to me. Best day of my life.
Zhao, we should play again sometime. It's been a couple months.

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
They only ban iteams in tourneys because chuck norris said.."Luigi shall not win in any circumstances with the help of these items"

Top Bottom