• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saudi Arabia

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
This is a long shot, but if there's anyone out here that even has a passing interest in Smash, post!

I'm in Dammam and don't care which version of smash I play (though I'm pretty bad at 64).

so yeah, let's do this

'Fro

Smash Lord
i hope you find some players out there, bro! brett is the homie
Is that you, Ray Chun? What are you doing here? :D

Although I'm from Saudi, I'm not in the country right now.... I'm still doing college in the U.S.

I am from Riyadh, in case you were wondering.

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Ah well, can't blame me for trying.

Riyadh could actually be doable considering I'm guaranteed at least one 3 day weekend every month, but alas.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
Is that you, Ray Chun? What are you doing here? :D

Although I'm from Saudi, I'm not in the country right now.... I'm still doing college in the U.S.

I am from Riyadh, in case you were wondering.
sup fro, i'm in south korea right now. i played with ricosta(brett) while he was out here. played with part of the dew crew recently when i visited the US. they're 222good

mohammad a

Smash Rookie
you know i want to play super smash bros brawl but i cant find a place in saudi where it sells it so can u help me. i used to play it years ago but i lost the CD. plus i am looking for an original CD not a copy

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
you know i want to play super smash bros brawl but i cant find a place in saudi where it sells it so can u help me. i used to play it years ago but i lost the CD. plus i am looking for an original CD not a copy
Its rare in UAE... Idk about saudi, just check in amazon or something

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I guess, not now though, pretty busy... Ill give it to you later

Eripor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eripor
From ksa (جدة, to be precise). Anyway, currenty uni-ing outside, feel free to Smash me online though (Wii u), Eripor is the ID.

Eripor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eripor
Yo, is that you Kailex? Seen you on Youtube vs Ramo, wanna play you lol

Steelballray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ray-run
3DS FC
1263-8867-0397
Hello. Any Jeddah people in here? Makkah counts too I guess.. Smash 4 is the game for me. Sadly I dont play anything else.

Top Bottom