• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important Saturn Valley - Ness Boards' Thread Directory (Read this before posting)

Noa.

Smash Master

Ness Boards' Thread Directory

This thread is a collection of useful links and threads for the Ness boards. They have been divided into different categories depending on their purpose. If you see a thread that you think should be here, post about it! Also, if a thread has been replaced or a thread name has been changed, let me know. We want to keep this thread as updated as possible.

Tips/Rules For Posting in the Boards
  • Use common sense.
  • Don't make threads about dumb stuff- even if it's not listed in here.
  • Before you revive a topic, look to see if the thread is old or outdated. If you're not sure, then post in this thread and ask here; I'll be glad to assist you. Generally, if it's more than a month old, you should not post in it. If that's the case, there will be a small note at the bottom of the page to remind you that it's an old thread.
  • Ask questions in the Q&A thread.
Note: DO NOT TAKE THIS THREAD AS AN EXCUSE TO NOT SEARCH.

~Thanks!

Social

Ness General Guides

Ness Tech, Mechanics, and Data

Gameplay Discussion

Credit for Mr. Saturn art goes to LethargicDuality
Credit for Saturn Hut art goes to litchi-chan

Last edited:

Noa.

Smash Master
Thank you Mink. I just didn't want some of the most useful threads people have made so far to be lost to time.

Again, if anyone sees anything that should be added, or if you have any feedback for the organization of the first post, please fire away.

Sir_Zedd

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sir_Zedd
Much needed thread, good thinking @ Noa. Noa.

Cheers for the guide link also, I really need to get round to editing a few things and finishing it but I'm so busy lately. Hopefully I'll find some time to do it very soon.

Noa.

Smash Master
So I just added two threads to the OP:

The Ness Tech Encyclopedia and the Ness Tournament results thread. That is all.

Top Bottom